You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Can he give away the lot completely for free? Errr no....

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,541
    edited August 2023
    Me it's " Corned Beef " Beans.

Fartalot.
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Bean81 said:

TheWaddy said:

BeanCp30 claims he just suddenly started pushing with ultra weak hands after building a decent stack in the freeroll, nearly an hour in.... people lack integrity, its the way it is.

Lol. That's a wild accusation about integrity you are making there. Do you ever think things through before you convince yourself there's something underhand at play?

If I play the freeroll for 30 mins, how many hands in the bottom 20% do you think i will be dealt? The answer is about 8 on average. When I jam those 8 hands, how many of those do you think get called? Probably about 4. Did you also think I was open folding the top 20% of hands?

If you really care, it would take me about an hour to screenshot you every hand. I would need £40 to do that, to compensate me for loss of earnings at the tables today.

I was asked recently at the tables why I'm tapping the tank with you when it's a fruitless exercise. They are, or course, correct. The sooner this spam thread gets moved to BB&V, the better.
    They asked u, but u said 'would not compute' You average £6 stakes and make £40 an hour, allowing for silly runners... id say there was an error on your system there, best check your internal wiring......
  • Options
    May i remind you of a post recently submitted by one of the crazy gang, perhaps the most forthright and loyal to the backing of online poker of the lot of you... and his true feelings on the subject once he let his guard down;

TheEdge said;

Well sod this for a game of soldiers. I've never quite had a session where so many awful runouts conspired to leave me cashless, bounty free and beginning to believe that a certain Orangutan may have a point.

Seriously, I can usually find dark humour in the bleakest of times but right now it's all I can do not to withdraw the lot, give the missus her money back and close the account.

Followed by;

If it was going to iron out I think it would have done after 14 years.

It's not the calls it's the 1 outers and runner runners that have finally ground me down.

Let me explain this. If you call my A A all in on a A 5 7 rainbow flop with 8 10 and then hit your straight then yes that's a dh call but that isn't what irks me. No it's when I call your all in with Q J on a Q J 6 flop and you then table 3 3 and get there on the turn or river.

Now hes calmed down, he will be back on supporting the sheep... but unfortunately he has let slip that in 14yrs the long odds runners appear to be constant and have not levelled out in the long run. That is a rather bad and very long case of adverse 'variance' in anyones book!

So lets just consider your fellow tea club members comments and not mine for a while....
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 525
    If you stopped to think about it, you might twig that 99% of my volume is playing cash games.
  • Options
    Cursing your Luck, Venting, throwing the Baby, all acceptable. Fight Club.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Bean81 said:

If you stopped to think about it, you might twig that 99% of my volume is playing cash games.

Thats cool, you pulled me up for not taking the freeroll seriously as it was against 'my hourly rate'.... so you make £40 an hour in cash, then sometimes play a £3 MTT(to be a £6 average, there has to be some below) where you will spend hours and earn nothing or much less... Best get that fusebox checked!

I would suggest the accountant play £33 MTT... as you claim it would only take less than an hour to get your stake back should you not cash.... basically freerolling the top tourneys.
  • Options
    Anyway back to TheEdge, i know your trying to deflect away from it but lets concentrate on that....
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    The Edge was chasing losses we all do it.... cough! Never play when your ANGRY. hic!
  • Options
    I would like to ask...... do you think ..... Your Thread this one..... Will change anything. ?
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I cant see anything in those quotes about chasing losses, but again, you are very loyal to each other..... contempt of court m'lud!

Apparently hes chased losses for 14yrs and the odds havent ironed out... his words. not mine!

I would think you are considering black balling him, it goes against the clique opinion
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    The R.N.G. is like an Old Mate annoying at times but .... he's your Mate. !

I spent years asking " WHY " no one knew why ... so I gave up. sob!

Still asking " Do you think your impute will change things.

• Options
    edited August 2023
    The new Super Dooper Random Gen just for "TheWaddy" as he's asking...... hic!
  • Options
    What ! I'm not taking you seriously ....... good fun tho

• Options
    Struggling with the Saturday promo deck, as all saturdays... Me ol mate Milans will be calling any inside straight draw, any pair for all his chips at any stage of the game... the plum easiest game i will ever have... until the set up enhancement comes....
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    TheWaddySmall blind10.0010.001920.00
    MILANSBig blind20.0030.001050.00
    Your hole cards
    • K
    • Q
    • Q
    TheWaddyCall10.0040.001910.00
    MILANSRaise40.0080.001010.00
    TheWaddyCall40.00120.001870.00
    Flop
    • J
    MILANSBet120.00240.00890.00
    TheWaddyCall120.00360.001750.00
    Turn
    • Q
    MILANSBet360.00720.00530.00
    TheWaddyRaise1440.002160.00310.00
    MILANSAll-in530.002690.000.00
    TheWaddyUnmatched bet550.002140.00860.00
    TheWaddyShow
    • K
    • Q
    • Q
    MILANSShow
    • K
    • A
    River
    MILANSWin highFlush to the Ace2140.002140.00
    No qualifying low hand
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 525
    edited August 2023
    TheWaddy said:

Thats cool, you pulled me up for not taking the freeroll seriously as it was against 'my hourly rate'.... so you make £40 an hour in cash, then sometimes play a £3 MTT(to be a £6 average, there has to be some below) where you will spend hours and earn nothing or much less... Best get that fusebox checked!

I would suggest the accountant play £33 MTT... as you claim it would only take less than an hour to get your stake back should you not cash.... basically freerolling the top tourneys.

Not sure what the logic is here. I suggested you take the freeroll seriously because it would add 50%-100% to your hourly. I aim to make £4 per hour, per table at the weekend. Playing a £5.50 instead of one cash table would have the opposite effect on my hourly. I would think I make £1.50-£2 per table, per hour in the £5.50s.

I agree that the £33s might make some sense on that basis, but there's likely to be a negative impact on cash game performance through mixing game types. It's also difficult for me to finish as late as the 33s finish.
  • Options
    How did your Poll go ...... Mm! Seriously
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    honestly you do post some absolute s hite waddy, get a hug or a beer.....your choice
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

May i remind you of a post recently submitted by one of the crazy gang, perhaps the most forthright and loyal to the backing of online poker of the lot of you... and his true feelings on the subject once he let his guard down;

TheEdge said;

Well sod this for a game of soldiers. I've never quite had a session where so many awful runouts conspired to leave me cashless, bounty free and beginning to believe that a certain Orangutan may have a point.

Seriously, I can usually find dark humour in the bleakest of times but right now it's all I can do not to withdraw the lot, give the missus her money back and close the account.

Followed by;

If it was going to iron out I think it would have done after 14 years.

It's not the calls it's the 1 outers and runner runners that have finally ground me down.

Let me explain this. If you call my A A all in on a A 5 7 rainbow flop with 8 10 and then hit your straight then yes that's a dh call but that isn't what irks me. No it's when I call your all in with Q J on a Q J 6 flop and you then table 3 3 and get there on the turn or river.

Now hes calmed down, he will be back on supporting the sheep... but unfortunately he has let slip that in 14yrs the long odds runners appear to be constant and have not levelled out in the long run. That is a rather bad and very long case of adverse 'variance' in anyones book!

So lets just consider your fellow tea club members comments and not mine for a while....

• Options
    We've disowned him he's now the Black Sheep, Cry Baby, Turn Coat, been brainwashed reading your slanderous thread.
    Afternoon Tea anyone.
    Have you know it's been replaced years ago by " Happy Hour " come along & Chill. !

Nothing Ventured Nothing Lost ....... Nothing Gained. ? Hic!

• Options
    So once again the complete novice sat at my table by mistake, betting 2nd pair and the like .... i won 1 hand all game....... would that happen with a real deck???? Omaha hi lo and every single flop... no pair, no draw.... id like to see the odds on that happening!

Impossibe to beat a complete novice, happens time and time again