You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Can he give away the lot completely for free? Errr no....

Comments

• Options
    Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 279
    Well he posted 2, waddy but maths isn't one of your strengths is it?
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    bbMike said:

The first time someone bothered to try to test your ridiculous assertion despite knowing there’d be a curveball excuse or ‘well it’s only one and I’ve seen hundreds’ type BS.

Didn’t take much doing at all.

Yeah ive always said it was an observation and not something i was going to try, so not sure wot u want me to say... ive personally never seen one....
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 525
    edited July 2023
    Thanks for the tip. Typical action hand where the lead changes on every street.

• Options
    Confirmed that thewaddy is talking out of his behind
  • Options
    Theres that confirmation bias Tikay talks about, well done CP30! Does Kinda want to comment under his other account name hes got? Lowest of the low that guy.......
  • Options
    What other account?
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,261
    rabdeniro said:

Tikay10 said:

@Bean81

That's a fascinating link, & a very well-known but poorly understood phenomenon.

Totally genuine & honest people very often remember things wrongly. It's not intentional, & they are not (deliberately) lying, it's just how the mind works in certain situations.

If we combine selective memory & confirmation bias, & then we throw in a dose of "there's none so blind" weird things happen.

I've got a weird wee story, In the early 80s ah was waiting for a bus at Euston train station to come up the road to Scotland.
    Ah had a few hours to kill so ah decided to go for a couple of pints, went to this pub along the road a bit, nips in through the side door, about 30 mins later am having a pint reading ma paper and a young woman comes in with one of they big poodles, she starts talkin to me and after a few mins asks if ah could watch her dog for a few mins, ah said no problem,
    So am reading ma paper clapping the dug and about 10 minutes later ah hear loads of shouting and whistling I look up and the pub is mobbed, at the front end of the pub this young women ( who's dug am watching ) is doing a strip tease ( she was the lunch time stripper ) next minute she disappears.
    Next thing she appears with a couple pints, thanks me for watching the dog and off she goes.
    Now the weird thing is 20 odd years later in the pub up the road about 6 of us are in company and were all talking a lot of shyte, and one of the guys in the company who had stayed in the same street as me, drank in the same pubs, was a work mate and had become a very good friend starts telling this story about a time he was in London ... and it's same story what happened to me in the pub in Euston.
    Ah had never told anybody that story not even ma wife, so a was going to pull him up and tell him he was talking a lot of shyte and that it was me that was in the pub, but ah let it go.
    To this day ah don't know if ah was in that pub, or it was him, and ah had heard the story before from him, but I am 99.9% sure it was me.
    My wife is a twin and when we were at school she hated my guts but was attracted at the same time, understandable I was a right flash git back then with a hump em and dump em attitude.

However I distinctly remember snogging her or her sister on a park bench after school one evening. Now both her and her sister remember the incident but both claim it was not them but the other one.

I'm certain it was my missus but she is adamant that it was her sister and vice versa.

How does this scenario fit with the above tale of Rabs and which sister has the false memory.

P.S. If I knew then what I know now I'd have gone for the younger non twin, she's an absolute stunner LOL.
  • Options

Nice attempt on the flop, calling max bet just to hand over free chips. No low draw, no pair... just inside straight draw.... we cant let em giveaway that cheaply now can we...... Cue silly runners.... one day i will get to see a giveaway happen, unfortunately still waiting.....
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    TheWaddySmall blind100.00100.001610.00
    fish4it231Big blind200.00300.004908.76
    Your hole cards
    • A
    • K
    lexiboylexFold
    Knappers01Call200.00500.0016934.60
    hussar1519Fold
    TheWaddyCall100.00600.001510.00
    fish4it231Check
    Flop
    • A
    • K
    TheWaddyBet600.001200.00910.00
    fish4it231Fold
    Knappers01Call600.001800.0016334.60
    Turn
    TheWaddyAll-in910.002710.000.00
    Knappers01Call910.003620.0015424.60
    TheWaddyShow
    • A
    • K
    Knappers01Show
    • Q
    River
    Knappers01Win highFlush to the Ace3620.0019044.60
    No qualifying low hand
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,479
    I'm with waddy...
    They've started rigging the £5 mtts now too

• Options
    All runs off the same, regardless of the stakes, format, it amuses me when players think that i am saying its targeting £1 tourneys! Whatever the level, its all the same thing... enhanced hands in general helps the poorer player due to chasing and also maximises rake... if it hasnt sunk in yet!

Again, because of how the £1k freeroll is played out, this is majorly highlighted every night. Best of last nights...
    Dazytrain7Small blind100.00100.002980.00
    TheWaddyBig blind200.00300.008217.50
    Your hole cards
    • A
    • Q
    CezarisFold
    rollaCall200.00500.00850.00
    fakenhamFold
    cuccFold
    Dazytrain7Call100.00600.002880.00
    TheWaddyAll-in8217.508817.500.00
    rollaAll-in850.009667.500.00
    Dazytrain7Fold
    TheWaddyUnmatched bet7367.502300.007367.50
    TheWaddyShow
    • A
    • Q
    rollaShow
    • A
    Flop
    • K
    Turn
    • Q
    River
    rollaWinThree 7s2300.002300.00
  • Options
    We know the dominated ace rag one is a huge problem on preflop all ins, so heres a cracking enhanced hand sitch... All in on flop with flush draw and overcards hoping for folds.... call from guy with trips.... yesssss i hit my flush turn.... ahhhhh and the silly FH river to change lead twice, once all in.... excellent 'raker maker' in cash, excellent excitement maker in the freeroll 'promo tourn'.....
    fakenhamSmall blind400.00400.003385.00
    Richrash93Big blind412.50812.500.00
    Your hole cards
    • K
    MAXALLYFold
    TheWaddyCall800.001612.504917.50
    Marion1985Fold
    rollaFold
    fakenhamCall400.002012.502985.00
    Flop
    fakenhamCheck
    TheWaddyAll-in4917.506930.000.00
    fakenhamAll-in2985.009915.000.00
    TheWaddyUnmatched bet1932.507982.501932.50
    fakenhamShow
    Richrash93Show
    TheWaddyShow
    • K
    Turn
    River
    fakenhamWinFull House, 3s and 9s7982.507982.50
  • Options
    Raker maker, sounds like an Oasis song
  • Options
    Thanks again for the freeroll tips. I was on a roll, with all of my big hands holding as expected. Then the rig set in. The software must be smart enough to know that I'm on to it.

• Options
    Im not sure what you are showing me here, other than playing like a complete tw*t?
  • Options
    In case it's not obvious to you (like it is to everybody else):

- You said you have seen the bottom 10% of hands win 20 times in a row all in preflop in the freeroll
    - You have never seen one of those hands lose. In your own words, you would definitely remember if you had seen it.
    - We showed you here how to calculate the odds of that occurrence (over one trillion to one).
    - Those odds suggest a high probability of rig.
    - I trusted that you were right with your observation when playing my last two freerolls. Turns out it was all nonsense , as proven by the hands people are posting.

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,541
    Capability Brown ...... Probability Waddy. hic!
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,479
    TheWaddy said:

We know the dominated ace rag one is a huge problem on preflop all ins, so heres a cracking enhanced hand sitch... All in on flop with flush draw and overcards hoping for folds.... call from guy with trips.... yesssss i hit my flush turn.... ahhhhh and the silly FH river to change lead twice, once all in.... excellent 'raker maker' in cash, excellent excitement maker in the freeroll 'promo tourn'.....

fakenhamSmall blind400.00400.003385.00
    Richrash93Big blind412.50812.500.00
    Your hole cards
    • K
    MAXALLYFold
    TheWaddyCall800.001612.504917.50
    Marion1985Fold
    rollaFold
    fakenhamCall400.002012.502985.00
    Flop
    fakenhamCheck
    TheWaddyAll-in4917.506930.000.00
    fakenhamAll-in2985.009915.000.00
    TheWaddyUnmatched bet1932.507982.501932.50
    fakenhamShow
    Richrash93Show
    TheWaddyShow
    • K
    Turn
    River
    fakenhamWinFull House, 3s and 9s7982.507982.50
    We do?
  • Options
    Bean81 said:

In case it's not obvious to you (like it is to everybody else):

- You said you have seen the bottom 10% of hands win 20 times in a row all in preflop in the freeroll
    - You have never seen one of those hands lose. In your own words, you would definitely remember if you had seen it.
    - We showed you here how to calculate the odds of that occurrence (over one trillion to one).
    - Those odds suggest a high probability of rig.
    - I trusted that you were right with your observation when playing my last two freerolls. Turns out it was all nonsense , as proven by the hands people are posting.

A rather silly post. If i thought they would win every time, clearly as said by many, that would be all i had to do... push all in with the worst hands.
    So you decided to push all in, despite having a decent stack early on (which is suspect you gained by winning with rags previously in your attempts to prove something, otherwise why would you choose a time where you have doubled up with playing well), with hands that i had already said i wouldnt personally do.

The only point i made is id seen this on the odd occasion over a long period of time(as its rare to see) and had never seen one lose. The fact that you are putting up hugely unlikely odds, only serves to suggest things arent quite right.

Now i had a moment in the freeroll last night where i tried to pinch the blinds all in on the button with 6 5 with 26k and was called by both with around 7k, with moderate aces. They split with a double paired board. So despite me personally not seeing one lose either against me, or just witnessing it at my table, its not something im going to be doing as standard unless i think i can take the blinds.

I just think i should have seen one lose by now and your odds proved this. So why question the post when we all agree on that.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    A rather silly post. If i thought they would win every time, clearly as said by many, that would be all i had to do... push all in with the worst hands.

So you see something occurring with odds of one trillion to one, but don't adjust your strategy? That makes a lot of sense.

So you decided to push all in, despite having a decent stack early on (which is suspect you gained by winning with rags previously in your attempts to prove something, otherwise why would you choose a time where you have doubled up with playing well), with hands that i had already said i wouldnt personally do.

You're right, if I was cherry picking hands (like you), I would show two hands I won by jamming trash and getting called. That makes a lot of sense. Just like you caring so deeply about the freeroll (to the point of posting hands nobody cares about) means I must care about it.

The only point i made is id seen this on the odd occasion over a long period of time(as its rare to see) and had never seen one lose. The fact that you are putting up hugely unlikely odds, only serves to suggest things arent quite right.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you THINK you saw this (at odds of one trillion to one), but you really didn't.

Now i had a moment in the freeroll last night where i tried to pinch the blinds all in on the button with 6 5 with 26k and was called by both with around 7k, with moderate aces. They split with a double paired board. So despite me personally not seeing one lose either against me, or just witnessing it at my table, its not something im going to be doing as standard unless i think i can take the blinds.

Cool story. So now you are qualifying this as only you lose every single time when calling a jam versus a trash hand. So it's not the RNG that's broke, but very specifically designed to make you lose every time in a freeroll. That makes a lot of sense. Why do you think it's just you being targeted?

I just think i should have seen one lose by now and your odds proved this. So why question the post when we all agree on that.

Again, you think you saw this. You didn't.

• Options
    Mr Bean must feel the hours fly by when shes with you!

So once again, i have seen someone call an all in under no pressure around maybe 20 times over a long period of time, with hands like 6 2, as its rare. I havent seen one lose.

A dominated ace will win on the site in an all in preflop situation, over ALL games thousands of times a week.... what if i play a limited amount during that week and happen to be at any given table where this happens 20 times on the run.... i just happen to be present those 20 times over thousands of times it happening during that given week. Does that make it BS what ive seen?

Ive seen what ive seen CP30.

Bean81 said You're right, if I was cherry picking hands (like you), I would show two hands I won by jamming trash and getting called. That makes a lot of sense. Just like you caring so deeply about the freeroll (to the point of posting hands nobody cares about) means I must care about it.

I see the blinds are like 100/200, which means you have dedicated considerable time in playing said freeroll 'you dont care about'... either you have that stack from playing rags all in from the start and have considerable luck.... or you have built a stack playing 'properly' and just bizarrely picked this stage to try and give it away, despite being under no pressure to do so. Which is it?

I see nearly all you guys in the freeroll, none of you care about, but i see you still in it an an hour and a half after the start, folding most hands....