You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Season Long And General Football Bets.

lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,728
edited August 9 in Sports & Betting Chat
It's that time of year again when the firms are putting up their season bets, I had a good run from them last season with the City v Arsenal 0-0 finally ending all bets late in the season. Here are a few I've just done on Sky will check the other firms out later.

Comments

• lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,728
    Regarding the Arsenal,Liverpool,City & Spurs bet, here are last seasons stats to see how close the bets came to winning and given that Arsenal v City was 0-0 that means it was only two 0-0's away from cashing.

Last season's over 0.5 goals stats:

Arsenal: 37/38 games
    Liverpool: 37/38 games
    City: 37/38 games
    Spurs: 38/38 games
  • poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,514
    It's 60/1 for 0.5+ goals for the promoted sides,
    Rubbish odds but it paid out last year :)
    The season kicks off tonight with a Super Boost.

First bet of the season won in 20 minutes let's hope that's a good omen for the rest of the season.

• MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,299
    Nice start
    A bit of a fun bet for the first three games of the season.

• JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 357
    Gl for the season @lucy4 Still smashing the value I see :p
    The last of my season long bets lets see if they can get to Christmas with most still alive.

Nothing like a Friday night upset to mess up your weekend acca... :D

• rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,355
    Stuck these on, one up last season ....

A couple of Boosted bets on tonight's game though it'll probably be a drab 0-0 draw :D

lucy4 said:

A couple of Boosted bets on tonight's game though it'll probably be a drab 0-0 draw :D

Well I wasn't far wrong saying a drab draw, what a shite game that was, at least the 87th minute winner kept the Acca going.
    lucy4 said:

Nothing like a Friday night upset to mess up your weekend acca... :D

Well the bet lasted until Spurs choked again tonight, I should've cashed out when they went 1-0 up knowing how they usually mess things up.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,273

That really was a choke & a half, wasn't it? Not seen many first half's more one-sided than that, & somehow it ended 1-1 & in fact Leicester could have won it.

As Sir Alex famously said, football, eh?

Thoroughly entertaining game though, & I loved Vardy running his mouth against the 'Spurs defender.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,520
    Tikay10 said:

That really was a choke & a half, wasn't it? Not seen many first half's more one-sided than that, & somehow it ended 1-1 & in fact Leicester could have won it.

As Sir Alex famously said, football, eh?

Thoroughly entertaining game though, & I loved Vardy running his mouth against the 'Spurs defender.

Entertaining? Yes.

Choke? Have to bow down to an Arsenal fan's superior knowledge. Looking forward to you choking yet again at the business end of the season. Finishing 2nd and Last 16 of the Champions League. As per usual.

Best moment for me was Vicario doing his nut at Bergvall trying some fancy stuff near his own penalty area. Quite right, too.

Worst? Brennan Johnson. Pace. Positioning. Now if he could only learn to kick the round thing...
    A couple of boosts on the early game.

The Mitoma bet came in to cover the losing Bruno bet so all square on those bets.

Had a free £1 bet to use so gone for a Yankee 4 draws bet.

Also done my usual 10p 20 team +1.5 goals acca to count the goals when they hopefully go in.

Just for a bit of interest in todays games.

Proper football is back not the useless injury inducing pointless internationals.

I'm breaking the number one rule in betting of don't include the early kick off in acca's.

Also done a free bet draw Yankee.

The usual 20 game acca I've been close a couple of times so far this season.