You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Season Long And General Football Bets.

2»

Comments

• lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,728
    A mixed day, the Mancs to score first and Mainoo foul bets came in but the acca fell at Liverpool & Brighton which also cost a couple of season long Ipswich bets. On the plus side the draw yankee is still alive after a couple of late equalisers and the 20 game acca only missed by 5 goals out of the 40 needed.

The season long bets that bit the dust today.

edited September 18
    Today is the new style format Champions League day or as Spurs fans call it Tuesday :D

Had a Super Boost on the Villa game to kick things off.

****EDIT****

Watkins had a goal ruled out by VAR and a shot blocked (why that didn't count idk) he was then subbed off in the 60th minute so didn't get a full run with the bet.
    On to tonights games three home teams who should win and Spurs away!

Today's bets so far.

A 50p free bet.

A btts long shot acca.

My usual 20 team +1.5 goals acca I've been quite close a few times this season.

edited September 21
    Not a bad day came away £40 up thanks mainly to Villa's late show.

****EDIT****

That 0-0 ended another season long bet.

edited September 21
    A little bet on the fight tonight.

lucy4 said:

A little bet on the fight tonight.

Well that didn't quite go to plan...
    Monday night boosted treble.

lucy4 said:

Monday night boosted treble.

The Betis v Mallorca game has been like City v Arsenal on steroids, a red card being overturned by VAR, a goal ruled out for handball and two offsides in the build up, a bicycle kick to the head and generally a bad tempered game. If Michael Oliver was in charge he would've sent off 6 players or run off the pitch crying "I don't wanna ref this game" and that's only in the first half!

The Atalanta game has been postponed due to flooding/rain so only a double left on the bet but at least Fleetwood are winning 2-0 but **** knows what's gonna happen in the second half of the Betis game, it's worth a fiver bet just to watch it all :D
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,273

@lucy4

That postponed Atalanta - Como match has been moved back to 7.45pm tomorrow, so I'm not sure if the bets on it will carry forward to tomorrow or be settled as a non-runner.
    edited September 25
    Tikay10 said:

@lucy4

That postponed Atalanta - Como match has been moved back to 7.45pm tomorrow, so I'm not sure if the bets on it will carry forward to tomorrow or be settled as a non-runner.

It didn't matter in the end as Mallorca scored a 94th minute winner and Fleetwood let a 2-0 goal slip for a draw. It's interesting watching other leagues as to how they are Refereed/VAR.

Many times in the Betis game the restarts were delayed, at one time two players actually kicked the ball away but nothing was done.

I think all that fans ask for is consistency, be it premier,lower or other leagues.
    edited September 28
    Done the Haaland boost in the early game.

Had a few free bets to use up.

Have just seen this boost.

edited September 28
    That's what we like a nice early winner Haaland SOT bet done after 7 minutes.

Not a bad day (any positive day is a good day).

Coupled with the earlier Haaland SOT made for a profitable day, it might only be small wins but as Gareth says 'Slowly, Slowly Catchy Monkey'. It all matters at the end of the season