You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

ADOIS,, COMMUNITY

razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat

IM HAVING 6 WEEKS OFF , TY FOR ALL THE COMMUNITY AND TAKE CARE..

B LUKKY

Comments

• phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    What's happened buddy?
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited August 2009
    1 of 2 things.... he is either doing a mickjenn and seeing if he can get people to beg him to come back, or he has realised he is a fish and is losing too much money... they are the only 2 possible suggestions.
     Ha Ha.. come back soon mate
    edited August 2009
    Well his blogs have disappeared as well
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: ADOIS,, COMMUNITY:
    What's happened buddy?
    Posted by phil12uk
    hi guys bit fed up with putting in a lot of work on these blogs and one certain player dissing them etc so ive deleted mine and would rather have a few months off.....b lukky guys
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited August 2009
    1 of 2 things.... he is either doing a mickjenn and seeing if he can get people to beg him to come back, or he has realised he is a fish and is losing too much money... they are the only 2 possible suggestions.  Ha Ha.. come back soon mate
    Posted by FlashFlush
    charlie i dint beg any1 for  me to comeback fella, kevro wats happening m8
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: ADOIS,, COMMUNITY : charlie i dint beg any1 for  me to comeback fella, kevro wats happening m8
    Posted by mickjenn1
    m8yyyyyyyyyyy,u ok bud??
  • mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: ADOIS,, COMMUNITY : m8yyyyyyyyyyy,u ok bud??
    Posted by razorkev
    Hi Kev
    sorry to hear this m8, but as the Jacksons say in the song, One bad apple dont spoil the whole bunch.
    So instead just ignore that person.
    Come on m8 ive was going to win you prediction comp as well lol
    If not hurry back baldy BE LUCKY
    COL
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: ADOIS,, COMMUNITY : hi guys bit fed up with putting in a lot of work on these blogs and one certain player dissing them etc so ive deleted mine and would rather have a few months off.....b lukky guys
    Posted by razorkev
    Hi kev

That is 1 voice from how many ????????, the blogs you guys do are outstanding.

This person is entitled to her/his opinion but, I reckon the positive reactions far outweigh the 1.

Going to be wierd without you, hope you do change your mind.

Take care m8
  • rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited August 2009
    Hi Razorkev,

Echo the sentiments from Acebarry and others.  I think most members of the forum appreciate the work you and your fellow bloggers put in. 
    Take care sir and b lukky!

Ross 
    edited August 2009
    Could u not speak to the sky guys if someone is ruining ur blogs with silly comments........I'm sure if they looked at their history they would see its  not the first time.
    edited August 2009
    Could u not speak to the sky guys if someone is ruining ur blogs with silly comments........I'm sure if they looked at their history they would see its  not the first time.
    Posted by phil12uk
    i have m8,,but im not putting my time in for a schoolboy to ruin it 4 everyone its not my nature ,hence y im taking a few good months off
    edited August 2009
    Just makes no sense that you put in hours of hard work to make this community a success and is spoiled by someone who thrives on spoiling thread after thread after thread with nasty, immature comments. Surely sky can see that?
    edited August 2009
    i wont name him,but sky are VERY AWARE OF HIM.......you know me phil i dont take kindly to mindless idiots so in a way im glad to be off as one player DOES ruin it 4 everyone....
    hope when i come back QPR r top..lol..gd win yest m8

B LUKKY
  • NColleyNColley Member Posts: 1,178
    edited August 2009

I think we all know who this guy is, all I can say it this is the kind of reaction this person wants.

Don't let this idiot get what he wants, put ya blogs back on (ask the mods, surely they have back ups) and continue your excellent contribution to the community.

• candicandi Member Posts: 2,162
    edited August 2009
    In Response to ADOIS,, COMMUNITY:
    IM HAVING 6 WEEKS OFF , TY FOR ALL THE COMMUNITY AND TAKE CARE.. B LUKKY
    Posted by razorkev
    Take care Daling...will miss you

Lots of love

Candi xxxxx
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    Kev I noted the degrading treatment you received and I decided to ignore that person's comments re: the blogs. I hope you reconsider as that person is reflecting badly on himself and you should not give him the satisfaction of any reaction you are making.

You are a top bloke and you should know we all appreciate all you been doing. Same for Mick.

Dave
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited August 2009
    If this is regarding my comments, I made the garbage comment ONCE and then KDANEM brought it up again later.  And it is my personal opinion, surely I have the right to say this just as much as someone who approves of the blogs?  After all a real COMMUNITY (which everyone keeps going on about here) has views from all sides, not just everyone toeing the same line and go OMG I TOTALLY AGREE MATE LETS BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER AND EVER.

Razorkev I have never said anything ACTUALLY on your blog, so how about you stop taking things way out of proportion and acting like I'm stalking you...I am not and have made about 4 posts to you in total...actually you was the one who message me earlier and wanted to be my 'friend' lol.

I do have a unique way of writing, and 90% of the time I don't mean to come across like that.

But either way I think people need to stop this attention seeking...if you are going to leave then just do it, stop crying like a baby.
  • TENOFSPADETENOFSPADE Member Posts: 426
    edited August 2009
    Y SCOTTY ,JUST YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????????????????????????????????????
  • themackemthemackem Member Posts: 195
    edited August 2009
    IBut either way I think people need to stop this attention seeking...if you are going to leave then just do it, stop crying like a baby.
    Posted by scotty77
    you really do keep pulling at his strings ....
     antagonising kev all the way....
    dunno why you had to make this comment ..
    everyone has the freedom of speach but just being nasty and malicious the community can do without ...

• scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited August 2009
    Y SCOTTY ,JUST YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????????????????????????????????????
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
    Cos people on here are making me out to be some kind of blog monster who goes round stalking people.

This isn't true.  I made one comment 2 weeks ago (and it wasn't even personal to Razorkev it was to the blogs in general) which was brought back up today.

But yeah maybe I should just rise above these people who over-react over nothing.  I mean if they can't take criticism why write something in the first place but whatever maybe I'm wrong and everyone else is right.