You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

ADOIS,, COMMUNITY

Comments

• scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: ADOIS,, COMMUNITY:
    In Response to Re: ADOIS,, COMMUNITY : you really do keep pulling at his strings ....  antagonising kev all the way.... dunno why you had to make this comment .. everyone has the freedom of speach but just being nasty and malicious the community can do without ...
    Posted by themackem
    ah themackem, someone who constantly abuses people at the tables, now has his word.

its amazing how being a member of the 'community' by being 'nice' suddenly repents for all sins, both past and present....

i respect people like PHIL12UK who is always a gentlemen at the tables as well as being a good poker player...but for you to come in here is so hypocritical its untrue.

• Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
    edited August 2009
    Guys, I don't want to see this thread get out of hand. Personally I think it's a shame that one of our bloggers has decided to take a break from the site. I've spoken to RazorKev privately about that. Everyone's entitled to their opinions, but please stick to the Community house rules if you are discussing them in public on here.
    edited August 2009
    hi Steve - if I have crossed the line then please could you let me know so that I will be aware of this in the future.  thanks.
  • Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
    edited August 2009
    hi Steve - if I have crossed the line then please could you let me know so that I will be aware of this in the future.  thanks.
    Posted by scotty77
    Sure, if we feel that you've crossed the line we'll contact you privately. Thanks for your honesty Scotty.
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: ADOIS,, COMMUNITY : Sure, if we feel that you've crossed the line we'll contact you privately. Thanks for your honesty Scotty.
    Posted by Sky_SteveM
    Thank you, well no emails so far so at least I can be safe in the knowledge that I'm not breaking any rules :)
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: ADOIS,, COMMUNITY : Thank you, well no emails so far so at least I can be safe in the knowledge that I'm not breaking any rules :)
    Posted by scotty77
    comical...
  • TENOFSPADETENOFSPADE Member Posts: 426
    edited August 2009
    THIS GUY NEVER CROSSES THE LINE ,SKY STEVE M ,WE ALL KNOW WHAT HIS GAME IS ,HES HOPING OTHERS WILL CROSS THE LINE 4 HIM ,WHICH HAS BN DONE .    GETTING UNDER PEOPLES SKIN ,AND MAKING COMMENTS 2 GET A REACTION ,R ALL PART OF HIS PLAY.          U ONLY HAVE 2 LOOK AT ALL THE THREADS HES REPLYD 2 ,THEN WHEN THINGS KICK OFF ,HE PLEADS HES WHITER THAN WHITE ,HE S NEVER CROSSED THE LINE  .......... SURELY SKY CAN C THIS
  • themackemthemackem Member Posts: 195
    edited August 2009
    i just found the ignore button.... i hope the rest of the community can find it too !!! and in time he will get bored without an audience .....
  • JAMIEPJAMIEP Member Posts: 218
    edited August 2009
    Kev don't let this troll get to you it's what he wants.
    edited August 2009
    THIS GUY NEVER CROSSES THE LINE ,SKY STEVE M ,WE ALL KNOW WHAT HIS GAME IS ,HES HOPING OTHERS WILL CROSS THE LINE 4 HIM ,WHICH HAS BN DONE .    GETTING UNDER PEOPLES SKIN ,AND MAKING COMMENTS 2 GET A REACTION ,R ALL PART OF HIS PLAY.          U ONLY HAVE 2 LOOK AT ALL THE THREADS HES REPLYD 2 ,THEN WHEN THINGS KICK OFF ,HE PLEADS HES WHITER THAN WHITE ,HE S NEVER CROSSED THE LINE  .......... SURELY SKY CAN C THIS
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
    You appear to have an overactive imagination sir.  Oh and a broken caps lock button.
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: ADOIS,, COMMUNITY : You appear to have an overactive imagination sir.  Oh and a broken caps lock button.
    Posted by scotty77
    scotty, once again i see ur up 2 your old tricks
  • mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited August 2009
    Hi All
    To the moderators.
    This thread, which started as a bye bye one has degenerated(like so many of late) into a slagging match. Not what this forum is about.
    col
  • TENOFSPADETENOFSPADE Member Posts: 426
    edited August 2009
    HEY LEE ,IS THIS IGNORE SCOTTY BUTTON JUST 4 THIS THREAD OR CAN IT JUST BLANK HIM OUT ALTOGETHER ,GETTIN FED UP OF HIM FOLLOWIN TK ROUND ,YES SIR, NO SIR, 3 BAGS FULL SIR  .FRE AKIN BROWN NOSE
  • mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited August 2009

Scotty, you seem very pleased that you have not broken any rules, but i think you know you have been sailing close to the wind on more than one occasion.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and not everyone is going to agree, it would be a very boring world if they did. Without difference of opinion and open debate there would not be a lot of point having a forum in the first place, but and this is a big but, the way you have chosen to express your views have caused more than one person to get upset.

In most of your posts you do have a constructive element, but it is followed up by a veiled insult or dig of some sort, that is uncalled for in my opinion.

I hope you take my post as it is intended, a constructive criticism, because you do seem as if you are being villainized, and once that happens it is hard to shake off, but i don't think you have reached that point yet, so can still do something about it.

I would suggest you reread some of your posts and try see why the other party got upset and how maybe you could have worded things differently, maybe use that as a starting point for future post's.

Of Course this is all just my opinion and is no more or less valid than yours or anyone else's.

• themackemthemackem Member Posts: 195
    edited August 2009
    dunno tenof...... hopefully we can ask him in person at a sky event ????
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited August 2009
    dunno tenof...... hopefully we can ask him in person at a sky event ????
    Posted by themackem
    correct
  • GoodReadsGoodReads Member Posts: 202
    edited August 2009
    great read   A+
  • annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited August 2009
    come back soon kev.....BBBBBBB LUKKKYYYYYYY
  • DraigDraig Member Posts: 231
    edited August 2009
    Everyone is entitled to their opinions, if your posting up a blog, expect good and bad comments, otherwise not much point putting it up.

If someone has put up comments in such a way as to be abusive, then I'm sure a Sky Mod will remove them when reported.

Either way, to delete them all and not bother for a few months, seems an extreme reaction to 1 persons "bad" comments.

A shame, hope you change your mind.
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    Hi All To the moderators. This thread, which started as a bye bye one has degenerated(like so many of late) into a slagging match. Not what this forum is about. col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    seconded

Take care Kev m8, pls come back soon.