You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

ADOIS,, COMMUNITY

13»

Comments

• bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited August 2009
    come back soon Kev,
     i must say ive enjoyed your blog and chats in other threads.... :))

It;s a hard job trying to win at on-line poker, the hardest part is discipline and playing to a budget.
      I know we all like to play the TV show tournaments and being involved on
     the 'front page' (so to speak,) of the forum leaves you wide open to all comments.
    In fairness to scotty, i don't think he has done much wrong ,
    maybe a 'wind up' here and there or being honest in some cases to his own thoughts !!

As i have said in many post's here, we ALL need a brake from time to time,
    it's a part of the 'beast' that this game is.
    I'm going to post a few things shortly that will help every player, their game and mental approach.
    Ive been playing poker for 30 years had a few breaks , one as long as 4,1/2 years
    ( i was training greyhounds then)
    But this game is in the blood , because of the friends you make along the way ,
     life to short not to enjoy !!! 

glk friend (lol  me old mate)   benny

Taking a break is a visit to 'The Poker Hospital'
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,824
    edited August 2009
      Dont go Kev  Im looking for new foster father since Mick made me Orphan.  Father Dazler has gone missing when I asked him to take me in .  Is it because the Athletics's are on the telly every one's doing a runner. You were my next port of call.  Ahaaaaaaa we've now found the real reason you've legged it.  Being a parent to me to big a responsibility for you. Baby sitting nappy changing winding me    dont blame you take time out enjoy come back soon. 
  • JAMIEPJAMIEP Member Posts: 218
    edited August 2009
    How come we reached 3 pages without anyone correcting kev on adois its adios ;-) anyway kev don't stop posting same goes for you mick.
  • annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited August 2009
    lol muy bien jamiep
  • IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited August 2009
    Don`t go Kev
    It will not be the same without you, you do a great job and i luv reading ur posts
    Just hit the ignore button like the rest of us, i did it after the mickjenn thread
    Gary
  • DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited August 2009
    Surprise Surprise this person keeps croping up in the forums and seems to like stiring things up. He trys to think he is making a valid point but from what i have seen only likes to ruin the community by saying he is better; knows better and his is the only view that counts! and if someone disagrees with that, then all us happy clappy friendly people need to get over ourselves what a joke this guy is. He knew it was him that caused the problem otherwise he would not have posted his comments on here and in doing so is admitting his behaviour. He says he dosnt mean to come across like the bad guy and yet even when he trys to put a post on here regarding the problem! that razor should 'stop crying and leave' is the guy stupid or what. Learn your lesson its not just one person that thinks it you called me a Stupid donk on my thread the other day plus a few more mindless dribble. If you have valid points or dont agree with something that is fine everyone is entitled to there opinion and anyone that posts on here should expect people to disagree but you dont you just tell people there wrong and be abusive. No common ground or constructive critism or advice what so ever.

SkySteve: thanks for your honesty i think not? I will beaware of this in the future? i think not lol

Oh and by the way this is only my opinion and im not breaking anyrules lol

I hope he does stay and dosnt get put off by these kind of posts! you started writing on here because of everyone else and I think you have done a superb job so far. As someone said in another post just click ignore i have. GL M8 what ever you do.
  • _AppleMac__AppleMac_ Member Posts: 126
    edited August 2009

Kev don't let one guy ruin what you have done for this forum...! All the blogs you guys do are amazing, the time and effort you put in is definitely well received by everyone on the forum...! You will always get one person who winds people up the wrong way... it unfortunate but that's life... the best thing is to ignore this person and keep on with the great work that you guys are doing...!

The forum hasnt been going long but look at all the improvements that have been made to the site in such a short time... you guys are a big part of that... and hopefully it will continue to grow...

Don't leave... :{

• KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: ADOIS,, COMMUNITY:
    How come we reached 3 pages without anyone correcting kev on adois its adios ;-) anyway kev don't stop posting same goes for you mick.
    Posted by JAMIEP
    sry Jamie I noticed it but felt, after a certain posters contributions, that I'd let that one go.
  • KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited August 2009
    Kev, just to get back on track here. You will be sorely missed here as you've contributed far more and entertained far more of us than most people here. In the words of an MP (I forget his name) "Don't let the b'stards grind you down!".
  • beaujolaisbeaujolais Member Posts: 218
    edited August 2009

kev rise above it the man clearly wants a reaction just press the ignore

• Sky_DanSky_Dan Member Posts: 589
    edited August 2009

Blogs, like all pieces of writing on the internet, are subject to criticism.

But seriously, don't let it stop you. Besides, I'm sure your blog has more comments than any other on the site?

Speaks for itself.

• Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    Blogs, like all pieces of writing on the internet, are subject to criticism. But seriously, don't let it stop you. Besides, I'm sure your blog has more comments than any other on the site? Speaks for itself.
    Posted by Sky_Pony
    Yes of bribery, corruption and dangling carrots;) just messing, we all know all the blogs are dynamite!
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: ADOIS,, COMMUNITY : hi guys bit fed up with putting in a lot of work on these blogs and one certain player dissing them etc so ive deleted mine and would rather have a few months off.....b lukky guys
    Posted by razorkev

hey kev where u going m8 nothing wrong with your blogs all you gotta do is check out the vote that tells its own story m8 you will always come across critics these are people who try to get under your skin with bad comments i would say forget them and concentrate on possitive feedback from the many friends you have in this community so

get wasted at "V" then back to here & before you go anywhere can you kindly put your blogs back on cheers m8

michael   dtw
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,859
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: ADOIS,, COMMUNITY :     hey kev where u going m8 nothing wrong with your blogs all you gotta do is check out the vote that tells its own story m8 you will always come across critics these are people who try to get under your skin with bad comments i would say forget them and concentrate on possitive feedback from the many friends you have in this community so    get wasted at "V" then back to here & before you go anywhere can you kindly put your blogs back on cheers m8     michael   dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Keep up Michael! RazorKev has Posted a new Blog today. I think it's called "TOYS OUT OF THE PRAM". See "Blog" Section.
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: ADOIS,, COMMUNITY : Keep up Michael! RazorKev has Posted a new Blog today. I think it's called "TOYS OUT OF THE PRAM". See "Blog" Section.
    Posted by Tikay10
    BRILLIANT news.. didn't notice this TK... the KEV is back in the RAZOR business
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: ADOIS,, COMMUNITY : Keep up Michael! RazorKev has Posted a new Blog today. I think it's called "TOYS OUT OF THE PRAM". See "Blog" Section.
    Posted by Tikay10

oops sorry Tony had a day off not had chance to read any blogs yet just finished updating my Poker Diary and my A-Z of sports thread in the shed will go and have a look now by the way many many many thanks for showing the AJ Hand from Velocity has helped me heaps

cheers 

michael
  • RichiSwiftRichiSwift Member Posts: 149
    edited August 2009
    I liked kev's blogs.......come back soon m8
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,859
    edited August 2009
    I liked kev's blogs.......come back soon m8
    Posted by RichiSwift
    He already has, he has Posted a new Blog today - "TOYS OUT OF THE PRAM".