You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sunday Showdown sng's

13»

Comments

• phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Sunday Showdown sng's:
    Phil, I'll Register for a couple of these a bit later, let's see if we can get one going. When the new PM Service starts next week, we'll be able to alert each other easier to these situations.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Huh I may have missed this announcement! Is there any link to find out  more about this? Sounds great!!!
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Sunday Showdown sng's : Huh I may have missed this announcement! Is there any link to find out  more about this? Sounds great!!!
    Posted by phil12uk
    PM service? is that like live messaging stuff? if so wicked! never goig to get off sky lol
  • MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited August 2009
    ill b in these week after im on hols this week so cant play sunday, but will b in some week after
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Sunday Showdown sng's : PM service? is that like live messaging stuff? if so wicked! never goig to get off sky lol
    Posted by Grimstar30

PM is traditionally more like email between two members, rather than a live chat type thing. You send a message, they go into their PM inbox to read & reply etc.