You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sharksbite running hot...!

13»

Comments

• Bza3swordsBza3swords Member Posts: 91
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Sharksbite running hot...!:
    In Response to Sharksbite running hot...! : i think shark is ace. she never ever chats. i think thats were i go wrong so no more chattin 4 me.
    Posted by anjie1970
    I agree.
  • THESWISSTHESWISS Member Posts: 238
    edited August 2009
    Incredible run, well done.

Ed
  • SharksbiteSharksbite Member Posts: 146
    edited August 2009
    Wow guys Thank you so much for all your kind words!! really touched by all the massive support. I had no idea this thread had been started until anjie1970 just informed me in the 10:30pm bh...thanks anjie, how rude am I!
    Well I have had an incredible year so far with mtts sadly cash not so great but hey we cant have it all can we! I have to say I have really began to find a real passion for mtts and hu cash so am moving away slightly from ring cash games.
    I have been playing cards since as long as I remember My grandad was teaching me to play 3 card brag when I was 5 ! Amazingly I only found Poker 3 years ago...how did that happen!
    The open structure is an incredibly hard structure to master and does entail a certain amount of luck, I always find the main factor that allows me to go deep so often in this is knowing exactly when to change gear, and apply the pressure in the right spots, as in any mtt I guess. Long may it continue anyway! I have noticed a few comments regarding me not chatting much...apologies guys I do tend not to chat too much when multi tabling:)
    And Thank you to each and every one of you who have posted on this thread I really am touched!
    Sharky
    edited August 2009
    On 25th July, Sharksbite was 1st of 691 for £1,529. On August 16th, she beat a field of 549, to scoop £2,143. Last night, she was 2nd of 607, for £1,348.75. Pull your socks up Naomi - only 2nd last night? You are slipping. PS - Many congrats - that is a STUNNING sequence of cashes. And, what's more, you get it quietly. You, young Lady, are a class act.
    Posted by Tikay10

Tikay what a lovely compliment, they all are thank you !
  • GliterBabeGliterBabe Member Posts: 361
    edited August 2009
    I wish I could add something that hasn't been said already....

GREAT PERSON
    GREAT PLAYER

A pleasure to play poker with....

Well done you deserve all your results.....

GB

• bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited August 2009
    Nice post  Sharksbite  ..            :))  well done !!
    edited August 2009
    Nice post  Sharksbite  ..            :))  well done !!
    Posted by bennydip2
    Thanks Benny..and for those of you who have never played 3 card brag You have to try it awsome bluffing game and such fun!
  • CHIPADEECHIPADEE Member Posts: 25
    edited August 2009
    I think ur brill ive watched you for ages and think ive learned a few things. My game is improving all the time I will be as good as you one day lol. great player love watching you all the best in ur games.
  • BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited August 2009
    No doubt about it - Naomi  is a real class act. There's no secrets to what she does - she just plays the game superbly. Sky Poker are lucky to have such a player. In fact, Sky Poker seem to have an awful lot of stunningly good female players. And the best of it is that she GIQ (gets it quietly) & does not go round chirpiing & larging herself up. Like I say, class act.
    Posted by Tikay10
    There is no doubt that Naomi is an extremely good poker player, but......

her results simply defy mathematics. No matter how good you are, it is just not possible to consistently win 500 player MTTs. Naomi has been on a very hot streak but it will come to an end.
  • scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited August 2009
    hi  sharhsbite  used  to  play    a  lot  of  3  card  brag   seen  mens  wages  lost  on  one  hand  good  game  but  u  can  lose   a  lot  of  friends   playing    good  luck  keep up  the  winnning  streak