You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

mickjenn1 banned from forum

Comments

• mat170202mat170202 Member Posts: 32
    edited August 2009
    Scotty is the type of person who can say anything and everything when behind a keyboard, but face to face, could'nt even look you in the eye.
  • MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn1 banned from forum:
    The amount of people making a witchunt on these forums for one person is starting to disgust me. Leave Sky deal with it and stop stirring things up because one of your mates got a ban.
    Posted by Draig
    +1
  • OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited August 2009
    The amount of people making a witchunt on these forums for one person is starting to disgust me. Leave Sky deal with it and stop stirring things up because one of your mates got a ban.
    Posted by Draig

+2

I would LOL if scotty turned out to be a 6"6 sted head
  • Sky_DesSky_Des Member Posts: 351
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn1 banned from forum : lol house rules ... im  sure someone is taking the michael......  wheres my 50 notes.. sky bend and lie about the rules to suit the situation as they see fit......  up wake smell the and coffee .....full of it .............and i have emails and live chat log to prove it......... BUT AS USUAL NO ONE EVER ANSWERS !!!!
    Posted by themackem
    Lee, you can't continue to carry on like this.  Sky Poker does not bend and lie about the rules to suit the situation.  By all means send me any emails and live chat trascripts and I will review them - but in the interim please keep within the spirit that the forum was provided for. 

Thanks,

Des.
  • SolidStan1SolidStan1 Member Posts: 235
    edited August 2009
    Posted by Draig
    +3
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,824
    edited August 2009
      Hi Dad   Your friends are finding it difficult to justify your actions. No one wants to lose a leg in this mine field, when I said come out fighting I didn't mean it literally you've taken a sucker punch and [they've] had to call for the stretcher.  To be fair to Sky [ and you know I've been on their case to give you another chance they did give you more rope trouble is you hung yourself with it.] What way back for the come back kid. Again Sky could have cremated you but to their credit have just buried you.  R.I.P.    You are still in Archives still the Champ with the longest Thread trouble is it was your scissor that cut that thread. I'm in mourning for lost dad. Strange to click on community and not to see you [Mickjenn1 friendly banter good tips] top of the list. You've made me an Orphan again with nowhere to go this time it's DOCTOR BARNARDO'S for me.     long lost son.!!!!!   Quote.   If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs your a far far better man than I Gunga Din.    GL Mick your ever loving son.
  • scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited August 2009
    dont  know  the  ins and  outs   because  on  holiday   but  come  on  sky  let  mick   back
    edited August 2009
    everone  deserves  a  2nd   chance 
  • SolidStan1SolidStan1 Member Posts: 235
    edited August 2009
      Hi Dad   Your friends are finding it difficult to justify your actions. No one wants to lose a leg in this mine field, when I said come out fighting I didn't mean it literally you've taken a sucker punch and [they've] had to call for the stretcher.  To be fair to Sky [ and you know I've been on their case to give you another chance they did give you more rope trouble is you hung yourself with it.] What way back for the come back kid. Again Sky could have cremated you but to their credit have just buried you.  R.I.P.    You are still in Archives still the Champ with the longest Thread trouble is it was your scissor that cut that thread. I'm in mourning for lost dad. Strange to click on community and not to see you [Mickjenn1 friendly banter good tips] top of the list. You've made me an Orphan again with nowhere to go this time it's DOCTOR BARNARDO'S for me.     long lost son.!!!!!   Quote.   If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs your a far far better man than I Gunga Din.    GL Mick your ever loving son.
    Posted by goldon
    Well said, and a good post.. spot on m8.
  • AT_0504AT_0504 Member Posts: 39
    edited August 2009
    Yeah you cannot even say d a m n or h e l l in the chatbox.

You can take things too far.

The last time I checked you have to be OVER 18 to register on this site. We are all adults so why not apply adult rules and regs?

Fair enough, threats etc are out of order but the rest???!!!

Come on.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited August 2009
    Yeah you cannot even say d a m n or h e l l in the chatbox. You can take things too far. The last time I checked you have to be OVER 18 to register on this site. We are all adults so why not apply adult rules and regs? Fair enough, threats etc are out of order but the rest???!!! Come on.
    Posted by AT_0504
    Swearing, particularly at other players, is not permitted in well-run Live Tournaments, & should not be permitted in Online Poker, either. If it were, I'd be off like a shot.

Poker is a game, so there's no need to be swearing about it.

Many people - the majority - don't like to see or hear it, & really, it's not THAt difficult to control what you say, is it? You can THINK it, just don't type it. how hard is that?
    edited August 2009
    good  post  benny  but  i am  sill in  the  dark  as to  what  happend  its  like  the  code of  silance
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited August 2009
    good  post  benny  but  i am  sill in  the  dark  as to  what  happend  its  like  the  code of  silance
    Posted by scrumdown
    If you had been on Forum Friday night, you would understand. 100%, you would! 
  • jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited August 2009
    TIKAY 110% UNDERSTAND WHAT U R SAYING ABOUT RUDENESS ETC ETC.... AND MICKO SHOULD NO BETTER... BUT TO B HONEST EVERYONE IS HARKING ON ABOUT IT....ETIQUETTE IS THE NAME OF THE GAME... BUT I THINK MICK HAS BOUGHT ALOT TO THE FORUM...AND I HAVE FOUGHT HIS CORNER.... LIKE MOST OF US... BUT WHATS HAPPENED HAS HAPPENED HAS HAPPENED... TIME TO DRAW A LINE............... ;-))))
  • themackemthemackem Member Posts: 195
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn1 banned from forum : Swearing, particularly at other players, is not permitted in well-run Live Tournaments, & should not be permitted in Online Poker, either. If it were, I'd be off like a shot. Poker is a game, so there's no need to be swearing about it. Many people - the majority - don't like to see or hear it, & really, it's not THAt difficult to control what you say, is it? You can THINK it, just don't type it. how hard is that?
    Posted by Tikay10
    ive yet to sit at a live table and not hear someone swear in fun / jest or just out aloud...........

but no excuses for mick i never saw the arguement on friday nor am i interested !!!!
    whats done is done .. we all 18 or over move on
  • themackemthemackem Member Posts: 195
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn1 banned from forum : If you had been on Forum Friday night, you would understand. 100%, you would! 
    Posted by Tikay10
    if no one likes a perticular persons posts let me add this......

click nignore this person simple !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited August 2009
    tango  man   hope  to  see u  soon   sky  poker  needs  u  more   then  u  need  sky  poker    good  luck  m8  were ever  your  playing
    edited August 2009
    tikay   was  not  on the forum   friday  nite  because  i  was  on  holiday  thats   y   iam  asking    if  banned   every  body   thats  swers  on  sky    and  it got  reported    then  i  dont  think  u  would  have  many  players  left     tikay  not  getting  at  sky   or  the  big  wigs    but  think   there  have  gone  ott   on  the  matter 
  • DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn1 banned from forum : Swearing, particularly at other players, is not permitted in well-run Live Tournaments, & should not be permitted in Online Poker, either. If it were, I'd be off like a shot. Poker is a game, so there's no need to be swearing about it. Many people - the majority - don't like to see or hear it, & really, it's not THAt difficult to control what you say, is it? You can THINK it, just don't type it. how hard is that?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Agree with tk on this one even though i do it occasionaly. Nothing wrong with swearing as long as the people you know dont mind it. But point is to respect other people and some can be offended by it and should not have to put up with bad language if you do. there are many words in the english dictionary that can be used to express your self other than F and C words. unless you are un educated?
  • DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn1 banned from forum : if no one likes a perticular persons posts let me add this...... click nignore this person simple !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by themackem
    +1  shame you cant mute player on the tables. Maybe sky should introduce this.