You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

mickjenn1 banned from forum

13»

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn1 banned from forum:
    tikay   was  not  on the forum   friday  nite  because  i  was  on  holiday  thats   y   iam  asking    if  banned   every  body   thats  swers  on  sky    and  it got  reported    then  i  dont  think  u  would  have  many  players  left     tikay  not  getting  at  sky   or  the  big  wigs    but  think   there  have  gone  ott   on  the  matter 
    Posted by scrumdown

Scrum,

You are putting me in a spot here, because I'm not at liberty to discuss the details of what happened on Friday night. & Sky do not confide in me in these matters - but I saw it, & hundreds of others saw it.

But I can tell you - because we all saw it - that the issue was NOTHING TO DO WITH SWEARING. It was far far worse than swearing.

Please think it through - Sky Poker have no motive or desire to Chat-Ban regular players - quite the opposite. They need a good reason, & do their best to avoid it.
  • TENOFSPADETENOFSPADE Member Posts: 426
    edited August 2009
    scrumdown i was on line friday night and i made a post on here,i suggest u go and look at it ,mick didnt heed my advise, and the inevatable has happened,hope mick is back in 3 months ,and learns 2 use the ignore button,its very quiet on here without him ,cheers 10.
  • TENOFSPADETENOFSPADE Member Posts: 426
    edited August 2009
    my apologies scrumdown ,my post was on another thread that has bn removed,i advised mick 2 log off and go have a beer ,which he declined ............................
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009
    tikay   was  not  on the forum   friday  nite  because  i  was  on  holiday  thats   y   iam  asking    if  banned   every  body   thats  swers  on  sky    and  it got  reported    then  i  dont  think  u  would  have  many  players  left     tikay  not  getting  at  sky   or  the  big  wigs    but  think   there  have  gone  ott   on  the  matter 
    Posted by scrumdown
    Hi Scrumdown

I made a thread some time ago regarding chat behaviour, and made some suggetions on clarifying the what you can and cannot do in the chatbox, I was informed that the chat behaviour is under review and due to be updated, so i it will be a case of watch this space.

I wonder if it would be possible for an update on this if any headway has been made please ?

• scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited August 2009
     thanks  tikay  and   guys   i  was  just  comment  what  i  herad   think  it  needs  putting  to  bed  and   forget  about  it
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited August 2009
     thanks  tikay  and   guys   i  was  just  comment  what  i  herad   think  it  needs  putting  to  bed  and   forget  about  it
    Posted by scrumdown
    Could not agree more.
  • tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited August 2009
    I 2nd that fellas,nothing is going to change hope sky close the thread now.