You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

You Learn Something New Everyday

xFALLENxxFALLENx Member Posts: 826
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat

Hey peeps

Hello 2 u all, Have started this discussion cos basically im a nosey ***.........lmao

I need 2 learn a lot of things being blonde so no doubt this will be the first of many posts.

Ive learnt 2day that I souldnt go in a MTT's after 9pm, cos if Im lucky enough 2 b in it at midnight, I get tired and narky then make STUPID mistakes.

But my one silver lining is that now Ive got enough points for the promo and have been dancing around the living room (worked so so hard).

So my lesson is .... Im getting old now (37 years old) and I can no longer sit up to midnight playing poker.

Please,Please share all ur wisdom with me (i need it.....its a curse being blonde.....lol)

C U Soon

Lisa x

Comments

• xFALLENxxFALLENx Member Posts: 826
    edited August 2009
    Just being watching Big Brother and I can honestly say im not as blonde as Sophie!!!

OMG I thought the dolphin discussion was bad but nothing compared 2 the country task

ROFL
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009
    Hi Lisa

Firstly, welcome to Sky Poker and out little community, bankroll management is crucial in poker, never play outside your comfort zone, otherwise you will find yourself worrying about how you play rather than having fun, as poker is meant to be, usualy 2 to 5% of your bankroll is thought to be comfortable, if you have never played before, play on the low level cash tables or even freeplay tables and get used to the game.

Hope this helps

Good luck
  • RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited August 2009
    Hello and welcome foxy lisa
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    In Response to You Learn Something New Everyday:
    Hey peps Hello 2 u all, Have started this discussion cos basically im a nosey ***.
    Posted by xFALLENx
    OI! I'm the Nosey round 'ere if you don't mind ;-)

Welcome to the site Lisa

Elliot

edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday:
    Hi Lisa Firstly, welcome to Sky Poker and out little community, bankroll management is crucial in poker, never play outside your comfort zone, otherwise you will find yourself worrying about how you play rather than having fun, as poker is meant to be, usualy 2 to 5% of your bankroll is thought to be comfortable, if you have never played before, play on the low level cash tables or even freeplay tables and get used to the game. Hope this helps Good luck
    Posted by acebarry10
    Thankyou Barry

Advice noted

Lisa x
    edited August 2009
    Hello and welcome foxy lisa
    Posted by RickyVilla
    Hello Ricky

Good 2 meet u

Lisa x
    edited August 2009
    In Response to You Learn Something New Everyday : OI! I'm the Nosey round 'ere if you don't mind ;-) Welcome to the site Lisa Elliot
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Hey Elliot

Ok u can b the number 1 nosey ***

Will watch and learn
    Take Care

Lisa x
    edited August 2009
    Ok I will give u 1 more Sophie moment (as in good mood)

but no more after this as making myself look very blonde......lol

DID U KNO...that shops/supermarkets cant sell really bendy bananas.....yeah i kno shocking.....its some kind of European law.....when my m8 told me I said ur having a laff...he said no it was true it happened a few years ago...so I asked another m8 and OMG it is true!!!!

U LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY

Comeon u lot its ur turn now..............................

Lisa x
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    Just being watching Big Brother and I can honestly say im not as blonde as Sophie!!! OMG I thought the dolphin discussion was bad but nothing compared 2 the country task ROFL
    Posted by xFALLENx
    Welcome onboard Lisa - i hope you enjoy the community
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : Welcome onboard Lisa - i hope you enjoy the community
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Thankyou Sky_Rich

Take Care

Lisa x
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited August 2009
    ENJOY AND HAVE FUN ON THE TABLES.X
  • fingers615fingers615 Member Posts: 154
    edited August 2009
    Welcome Lisa. You'll enjoy it here, full of nosey sods. Here's something new for you. Pigeons don't do their business in flight. so if you get splattered, its something else. Useless information i know, but true. Good luck.   Mike
    edited August 2009
    ENJOY AND HAVE FUN ON THE TABLES.X
    Posted by razorkev
    Thankyou razorkev and Take Care

Lisa x
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited August 2009
    Ok I will give u 1 more Sophie moment (as in good mood) but no more after this as making myself look very blonde......lol DID U KNO...that shops/supermarkets cant sell really bendy bananas.....yeah i kno shocking.....its some kind of European law.....when my m8 told me I said ur having a laff...he said no it was true it happened a few years ago...so I asked another m8 and OMG it is true!!!! U LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY Comeon u lot its ur turn now.............................. Lisa x
    Posted by xFALLENx
    Today i have learnt that people do ACTUALLY watch big brother?!?!?!? Shame on you!!
  • OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited August 2009
    Ok I will give u 1 more Sophie moment (as in good mood) but no more after this as making myself look very blonde......lol DID U KNO...that shops/supermarkets cant sell really bendy bananas.....yeah i kno shocking.....its some kind of European law.....when my m8 told me I said ur having a laff...he said no it was true it happened a few years ago...so I asked another m8 and OMG it is true!!!! U LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY Comeon u lot its ur turn now.............................. Lisa x
    Posted by xFALLENx
    Yes it was the same with all fruit and veg, but I`m sure theyve scrapped this rule recently, or really relaxed it anyway.

Did you know a single bee makes a teaspoon of honey in its life time, and said bee lives for six weeks
    edited August 2009
    Ahhhh thankyou all feel clever now (or is that cleverer......lol)

AND Nothing wrong with BB (well yes there is) but it makes me laugh sometimes and im a sad lonely old woman.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    Crabsticks do not actually contain any crab, and from 1993 manufacturers have been legally obliged to label them ‘crab-flavoured’ sticks.

• RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited August 2009
    Ahhhh thankyou all feel clever now (or is that cleverer......lol) AND Nothing wrong with BB (well yes there is) but it makes me laugh sometimes and im a sad lonely old woman. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Posted by xFALLENx

or a beautiful young woman :)
  • MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : Today i have learnt that people do ACTUALLY watch big brother?!?!?!? Shame on you!!
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Not for much longer apparently - hoorah.
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : or a beautiful young woman :)
    Posted by RickyVilla
    Thats very sweet of u Ricky....... now tell me what r u after!!!! LMAO X