You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

You Learn Something New Everyday

Comments

• xFALLENxxFALLENx Member Posts: 826
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday:
    lol , glad you have had a nice welcome in the forum . and well done getting those points together , you took youre time , lol.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    THANKYOU AND CHEEKY MARE.....LOL!!!!
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    so this is what you get up to , when im away for a few hours.theres me working my cotten socks off so that my avatar is the right way up and i have to come home to this. im shocked young lady.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Ahh so you sorted it eventually?!

Invoice to follow...... lol

• PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited August 2009
    hope you dont charge by how long it took me ?!! 
    edited August 2009
    noseybank kindly helped me yesterday .....   thanks again.  now im all up for learning ,even if nothing gets me quicker on tilt then sorting things out on the laptop. tbh, i get into a foul mood within minutes. and i mean foul. if it wasnt for poker i wouldnt be online . i have done several computer courses but .... so,was wondering if somebody would like to put me on tilt again.im all calm now. would like to learn the follwing today ....... how do i get that orangi thing up,that shows to what post you are responding .and how do you just show some bits etc.....  feel free , ruin my day !!!  
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    noseybank kindly helped me yesterday .....   thanks again.  now im all up for learning ,even if nothing gets me quicker on tilt then sorting things out on the laptop. tbh, i get into a foul mood within minutes. and i mean foul. if it wasnt for poker i wouldnt be online . i have done several computer courses but .... so,was wondering if somebody would like to put me on tilt again.im all calm now. would like to learn the follwing today ....... how do i get that orangi thing up,that shows to what post you are responding .and how do you just show some bits etc.....  feel free , ruin my day !!!  
    Posted by PILLOWMAN

hey,

to get 'the orange box' just click 'reply to this post' that appears underneath every comment in the forum. choose the one you want to respond to, click reply (this will then appear in your text inputer) hit return on your keyboard a few time (so your not over-writing) then type your reply.

when making a reply (if you want) you can also edit what will appear in the orange box by deleting certain things in the original post you are replying to.

give this all a try - if you are still finding it hard just shout up and i will be happy to talk you through again

all the best and good luck

Rich
    edited August 2009
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Sorry huni cant help u with any of ur questions.....Im clueless 2......lol......dont even kno what tilt means....share plz and will b 4ever in ur debt......:) x
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009

welcome to the community lisa enjoy
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : hey, to get 'the orange box' just click 'reply to this post' that appears underneath every comment in the forum. choose the one you want to respond to, click reply (this will then appear in your text inputer) hit return on your keyboard a few time (so your not over-writing) then type your reply. when making a reply (if you want) you can also edit what will appear in the orange box by deleting certain things in the original post you are replying to. give this all a try - if you are still finding it hard just shout up and i will be happy to talk you through again all the best and good luck Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich

youre a star rich , thankyou very much . have managed the editing before and will try the rest again.and im still in a good mood !!! great ,now i can return to the tables and continue my loosing run ...... with a smile on my face. all the best and thanks again.
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : Sorry huni cant help u with any of ur questions.....Im clueless 2......lol......dont even kno what tilt means....share plz and will b 4ever in ur debt......:) x
    Posted by xFALLENx
    lol . you playing blonde again . works for me. dont worry bout about going on tilt , blondes cant go on tilt !!!!!!
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : Sorry huni cant help u with any of ur questions.....Im clueless 2......lol......dont even kno what tilt means....share plz and will b 4ever in ur debt......:) x
    Posted by xFALLENx
    2 late huni ive found out already.... u missed a great opportunity x
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : 2 late huni ive found out already.... u missed a great opportunity x
    Posted by xFALLENx
    whatever happened to nosey ????  just vanished,the poor fella.
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : whatever happened to nosey ????  just vanished,the poor fella.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    My Gun found him (ohhhh sorry wrong discussion.......lol)
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009
    Posted by xFALLENx
    Hi Lisa

Well in your original post you said you get tired and narky, or someone has beaten you AA with a lose call well, when you get upset and think I HAVE HAD ENOUGH and push "All In" with your chips, that is going on tilt.

Hope this makes sence.
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : lol . you playing blonde again . works for me. dont worry bout about going on tilt , blondes cant go on tilt !!!!!!
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Tilt is a poker term for a state of mental confusion or frustration in which a player adopts a less than optimal strategy, usually resulting in the player becoming over-aggressive. This term is closely associated with steam and some consider the terms equivalent, but 'steam' typically carries more anger and intensity.[1]

SO WHY CANT BLONDES DO IT ?  UR BLONDEST
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : Hi Lisa Well in your original post you said you get tired and narky, or someone has beaten you AA with a lose call well, when you get upset and think I HAVE HAD ENOUGH and push "All In" with your chips, that is going on tilt. Hope this makes sence.
    Posted by acebarry10
    THANKOU BARRY X
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : Tilt is a poker term for a state of mental confusion or frustration in which a player adopts a less than optimal strategy , usually resulting in the player becoming over- aggressive . This term is closely associated with steam and some consider the terms equivalent, but 'steam' typically carries more anger and intensity. [ 1 ] SO WHY CANT BLONDES DO IT ?  UR BLONDEST
    Posted by xFALLENx
    think i just heard nosey calling me . yep , the footies started ,c y later .
  • DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited August 2009
    welcome lisa fancy a game ove strip poker. no point in messing about babe with small talk lol x wayne.
    edited August 2009
    welcome lisa fancy a game ove strip poker. no point in messing about babe with small talk lol x wayne.
    Posted by DELTA
    Give me time 2 stop laughing and will think about hehe
  • DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : Give me time 2 stop laughing and will think about hehe
    Posted by xFALLENx
    cheeky madam.x
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : cheeky madam.x
    Posted by DELTA
    Moi cheeky, nearly chocked on my diet coke then x