You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

You Learn Something New Everyday

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday:
    Crabsticks do not actually contain any crab, and from 1993 manufacturers have been legally obliged to label them ‘crab-flavoured’ sticks.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Nosey Bonk - i have kept quiet so far but i absolutely love the subtle partridge quotes you drop in your posts from time to time. if i could get away with it this whole forum would be dedicated to the great man himself. maybe we should start a 'favourite partridge-isms' thread...

alas i fear it would be just me and you in there!
    edited August 2009
    my salute to you Nosey bonk...

grrrr

• NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    maybe we should start a 'favourite partridge-isms' thread... alas i fear it would be just me and you in there!
    Posted by Sky_Rich

Haha, funnily enough I nearly started one yesterday!

• RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : Thats very sweet of u Ricky....... now tell me what r u after!!!! LMAO X
    Posted by xFALLENx

After? after? me? how very dare you! just complimenting a very fine female creature ;)
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : After? after? me? how very dare you! just complimenting a very fine female creature ;)
    Posted by RickyVilla
    Someone pass me a bucket!!! Ricky you are about as smooth as a hedgehog!!
  • xFALLENxxFALLENx Member Posts: 826
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : After? after? me? how very dare you! just complimenting a very fine female creature ;)
    Posted by RickyVilla
    LOLOLOLOLOL just joking huni and it was very nice of u 2 say x
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : Someone pass me a bucket!!! Ricky you are about as smooth as a hedgehog!!
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Smooth is very 80's
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : Smooth is very 80's
    Posted by RickyVilla
    and the 80's is very 'in' atm......anyway Ricky it shows ur a gent and not afraid 2 b nice x
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : Haha, funnily enough I nearly started one yesterday!
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do!

(my boss may shoot me if i do it)

did i mention ...'PLEASE do it'
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    MARY POPPINS

Thankfully Bbrother is ending next year FOREVER ;) but... main thing is to have fun Lisa and enjoy your time at the tables. Taking the advice already mentioned re: bankroll management will allow you to not get too angry if you do take bad beats. The you will enjoy it even more.

See you at the tables,

Dave
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: ......anyway Ricky it shows ur a gent 
    Posted by xFALLENx

You wouldn't say that if you'd seen his original user ID, lol ;-)

edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : and the 80's is very 'in' atm......anyway Ricky it shows ur a gent and not afraid 2 b nice x
    Posted by xFALLENx

In where? besides i am modern man! u know cooking cleaning that type of nonsense
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : You wouldn't say that if you'd seen his original user ID, lol ;-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    It can never be wrong to name oneself after his two favourite things can it?
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : It can never be wrong to name oneself after his two favourite things can it?
    Posted by RickyVilla
    Beer and Football? oh wait I remember what you were called, you naughty man lol
    edited August 2009
    MARY POPPINS Thankfully Bbrother is ending next year FOREVER ;) but... main thing is to have fun Lisa and enjoy your time at the tables. Taking the advice already mentioned re: bankroll management will allow you to not get too angry if you do take bad beats. The you will enjoy it even more. See you at the tables, Dave
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Comeon Guys its not that bad
    U have 2 admit it was funny when Lisa had 2 eat the pig eyes and when david had 2 clean teeth with smelly cheese( I have a cruel sense of humour) anyway we r getting off the subjct of learning something new everyday...need 2 kno more info feel like im getting dumber with every minute....lol
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do! 
    Posted by Sky_Rich

It's out there ..... somewhere ..... :-)

• acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : Comeon Guys its not that bad U have 2 admit it was funny when Lisa had 2 eat the pig eyes and when david had 2 clean teeth with smelly cheese( I have a cruel sense of humour) anyway we r getting off the subjct of learning something new everyday...need 2 kno more info feel like im getting dumber with every minute....lol
    Posted by xFALLENx
    Hi Lisa

Poker is easy to learn, but takes a lifetime to master, you could do worse than watch Sky Poker channel 865 when there is a tournament running live, you can watch and learn from the presenters and analysts who do the shows who offer there opinions on hands that have been played and use the things thjey say that would suite your style of play, I have only been playing a year and have learned so much from the presenters and analysts and asking questions on the forum, so never ever feel dumb.

Take care
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited August 2009
    so this is what you get up to , when im away for a few hours.theres me working my cotten socks off so that my avatar is the right way up and i have to come home to this. im shocked young lady.
    edited August 2009
    so this is what you get up to , when im away for a few hours.theres me working my cotten socks off so that my avatar is the right way up and i have to come home to this. im shocked young lady.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    LOLOLOL what have i done? Its good 2 share x
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited August 2009
    lol , glad you have had a nice welcome in the forum . and well done getting those points together , you took youre time , lol.