You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

I bet no1 has ever seen this before...

FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
edited November 2010 in Community Help & Advice
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
The_Pup518 Small blind   £0.25 £0.25 £23.59
Fabregas Big blind   £0.50 £0.75 £48.75
mag70 Sit out        
FlashFlush Big blind   £0.50 £1.25 £49.50
  Your hole cards

mlofty01 Call   £0.50 £1.75 £43.30
FlashFlush Raise   £1.50 £3.25 £48.00
ali_9119 Fold        
The_Pup518 Fold        
Fabregas Fold        
mlofty01 Call   £1.50 £4.75 £41.80
Flop

mlofty01 Check        
FlashFlush Bet   £3.00 £7.75 £45.00
mlofty01 Fold        
FlashFlush Muck        
The_Pup518 Win   £0.24   £23.83
Fabregas Win   £0.48   £49.23

Comments

• christiannchristiann Member Posts: 468
    edited November 2010
    In Response to I bet no1 has ever seen this before...:
    Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance The_Pup518 Small blind   £0.25 £0.25 £23.59 Fabregas Big blind   £0.50 £0.75 £48.75 mag70 Sit out         FlashFlush Big blind   £0.50 £1.25 £49.50   Your hole cards 8 8       mlofty01 Call   £0.50 £1.75 £43.30 FlashFlush Raise   £1.50 £3.25 £48.00 ali_9119 Fold         The_Pup518 Fold         Fabregas Fold         mlofty01 Call   £1.50 £4.75 £41.80 Flop     5 9 10       mlofty01 Check         FlashFlush Bet   £3.00 £7.75 £45.00 mlofty01 Fold         FlashFlush Muck         The_Pup518 Win   £0.24   £23.83 Fabregas Win   £0.48   £49.23
    Posted by FlashFlush

Double you tea eff?
  • Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited November 2010
    Any joy with customer services!!! Proper "area 51" poker fixed thread awaits.....and with evidence!
  • beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited November 2010
    ah burnshitz has been having this problem. looks likes its multiple people no wonder customer service is so busy.

have  no fear i'm sure it will get sorted.
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2010
    Playing 7 tables and he queue is too long to wait, so will report it later
  • BooniconBoonicon Member Posts: 130
    edited November 2010
    im on it flashflush. my 15 quid pot, which i won, as everybody else folded,  got split 6 way as far as i can tell.
  • Donut64Donut64 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: I bet no1 has ever seen this before...:
    im on it flashflush. my 15 quid pot, which i won, as everybody else folded,  got split 6 way as far as i can tell.
    Posted by Boonicon
     Someone as posted something very simular to this in Technical Queries and for some strange reason a Mod as moved it to Area51.

• BooniconBoonicon Member Posts: 130
    edited November 2010
    Been on to customer services live chat thing with hand ID and got this sorted very quickly.  They said if anyone is having this, or any of the other problems (seeing past flop, not being able to see whole cards etc), to make sure to report it.
  • DAIBOOTDAIBOOT Member Posts: 522
    edited November 2010

It just seems that there is always a problem with sky once or twice you can live with but it seems to me that they are coming thick and fast at the moment!!! This is even making me wonder if its time to move !!!!!!!
    edited November 2010
    Been on to customer services live chat thing with hand ID and got this sorted very quickly.  They said if anyone is having this, or any of the other problems (seeing past flop, not being able to see whole cards etc), to make sure to report it.
    Posted by Boonicon
    Had that as well at one point but don't know the hand ID
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited November 2010
    Ben, was your hand when you were playing with Redmond?  I saw a weird split happen on your table and have witnessed a few others too.
  • bandinibandini Member Posts: 1,802
    edited November 2010
    Something similar happened to me when I was running deep in The Open. Shoved twice with pps and the hand played out with nothing happening. Rather annoying at the time.

I saw 3 river cards dealt once too. One on top of the other with a round of betting after each. I wasn't involved in the pot so have no idea what was actually happening.
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited November 2010
    Something similar happened to me when I was running deep in The Open. Shoved twice with pps and the hand played out with nothing happening. Rather annoying at the time. I saw 3 river cards dealt once too. One on top of the other with a round of betting after each. I wasn't involved in the pot so have no idea what was actually happening.
    Posted by bandini
    Been on the sauce again? ;-)
    edited November 2010
    I have spoken to Customer Care and they said there site/download had a blip at a certain time and cancelled some hands in progress, They checked all my other hands around that time and all others played out correctly
  • FINSFINS Member Posts: 1,080
    edited November 2010

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceBeansfum1Small blind £0.15£0.15£26.52FINSBig blind £0.30£0.45£50.80rsvrcool01Big blind £0.30£0.75£7.70 Your hole cardshttps://www.skypoker.com/img/site/heart.gif'); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: #ffffff; display: block; width: 15px; text-align: center; font-size: 0.9em; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; border-width: 1px; border-color: #9bc3e5; border-style: solid" class="heart">7https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/club.gif'); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: #ffffff; display: block; width: 15px; text-align: center; font-size: 0.9em; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; border-width: 1px; border-color: #9bc3e5; border-style: solid" class="club">9   rsvrcool01Check    ambzCall £0.30£1.05£10.95SQUIRREL3Fold    https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/hhdealer.gif'); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; background-position: 100% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; margin: 0px" class="dealer">mat01Fold    Beansfum1Call £0.15£1.20£26.37FINSCheck    Flop  
    • https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/heart.gif'); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: #ffffff; display: block; width: 15px; text-align: center; font-size: 0.9em; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; border-width: 1px; border-color: #9bc3e5; border-style: solid" class="heart">8
    • https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/diamond.gif'); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: #ffffff; display: block; width: 15px; text-align: center; font-size: 0.9em; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; border-width: 1px; border-color: #9bc3e5; border-style: solid" class="diamond">6
    • https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/club.gif'); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: #ffffff; display: block; width: 15px; text-align: center; font-size: 0.9em; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; border-width: 1px; border-color: #9bc3e5; border-style: solid" class="club">8
       Beansfum1Check    FINSCheck    rsvrcool01Bet £0.30£1.50£7.40ambzFold    Beansfum1Fold    FINSCall £0.30£1.80£50.50Turn  
    • https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/club.gif'); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: #ffffff; display: block; width: 15px; text-align: center; font-size: 0.9em; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; border-width: 1px; border-color: #9bc3e5; border-style: solid" class="club">2
       FINSCheck    rsvrcool01Check    River  
    • https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/diamond.gif'); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: #ffffff; display: block; width: 15px; text-align: center; font-size: 0.9em; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; border-width: 1px; border-color: #9bc3e5; border-style: solid" class="diamond">A
       FINSBet £1.80£3.60£48.70rsvrcool01Fold    FINSMuck    Beansfum1Win £0.29 £26.66ambzWin £0.28 £11.23rsvrcool01Win £0.57 £7.97FINSWin £0.57 £49.27FINSReturn £1.80£0.09£51.07
    edited November 2010
    wish i knew how to post a hand lol.
    this has happened so many times tho last couple of days what is going on??
  • donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
    edited November 2010
    wish i knew how to post a hand lol. this has happened so many times tho last couple of days what is going on??
    Posted by FINS

When posting do it in internet explorer, it comes out better!
    edited November 2010
     Over past week or too have had a few issues with playing poker on sky such as playing a hand and betting everyone folding and the pot being shared???
    eg hand id 307063664.
    this has happened lots of times  and i am losing money,
    also have occasions when i cannot see my cards and even had my avatar and name in 2 seats??when this occurs i have to reload the tables so annoying,what is going on,starting to lose confidence with the site now which i am gutted about as i love playing on sky poker but i keep losing money through this ,.can someone please look into these issues for me,many thanks.I have contacted cc and am awaiting a response.

• MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,299
    edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: I bet no1 has ever seen this before... : Had that as well at one point but don't know the hand ID
    Posted by FlashFlush

+1  cards were face down. (about 3 hours ago)  Never happened before tho
  • MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,299
    edited November 2010
    erm - Think i,ll just leave it   - copied from technical area

contact our customer carer team and have the following information to hand -

·         Username

·         Poker Alias

·         Time of disconnect

·         Hand ID (s)

·         Has this happened for you before?

·         If so when (approx)

·         Geographical location of the user

·         ISP

·         Browser

·         Operating System

·         Version of flash Player

·         Were you running other applications at the time?

Once the customer care team have all of this information, it will be passed to our technical team for investigation.  They will also endeavour to respond to you within 48 hours.

• hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited November 2010
    i cant remember all the details but ive had it a few times where ive been dealt cards, get the choice to call, fold raise etc but cant see my cards.