You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

I bet no1 has ever seen this before...

13»

Comments

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November 2010
    sounds like they think it's just the cash tables affected. but it's tournaments as well, any disconnection, even for 2 seconds, seems to ruin the hand, and the next hand--- several times in a tournie my hole cards are face down and the previous flop stays on the table--- I have downloaded a full connection monitor, so I know the problem is in the software-- Its been happening for around 3 weeks now--- ridiculous carry on imo---- the download was "coming soon"-- two years ago!!!!

I have complained for 2 years about the competence of the technical team-- everyone thought it was funny!---
  • FINSFINS Member Posts: 1,080
    edited November 2010
    wow at last, the silence is broken!
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited November 2010

Hi All,

We have been looking at this issue reported by Flashflush today, it has been identified as a problem affecting a small number of cash table hands, which was introduced yesterday morning. The issue was caused by an obscure chain of events which resulted in this very small number of cash table hands being cancelled.

We have just released a fix for this, so do not expect anyone to experience this problem again, but if you do then please do not hesitate to contact C/Care so that it can be passed over for investigation.

Unfortunately in order for this fix to be picked up it was required to restart all cash tables which were open at the time, hence the lobby message we sent out, which may have caused a momentary blip for some of you. If you were affected by this then we apologise but it was absolutely necessary.

If you were previously affected by a hand being cancelled then please contact customer care who will handle your query and credit any winnings owed.

Sky Poker would like to offer our sincere apologies for those of you affected and thank you for your patience whilst we investigated.

Kind Regards

Adam

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: I bet no1 has ever seen this before...:
    Hi All, We have been looking at this issue reported by Flashflush today, it has been identified as a problem affecting a small number of cash table hands, which was introduced yesterday morning. The issue was caused by an obscure chain of events which resulted in this very small number of cash table hands being cancelled. We have just released a fix for this, so do not expect anyone to experience this problem again, but if you do then please do not hesitate to contact C/Care so that it can be passed over for investigation. Unfortunately in order for this fix to be picked up it was required to restart all cash tables which were open at the time, hence the lobby message we sent out, which may have caused a momentary blip for some of you. If you were affected by this then we apologise but it was absolutely necessary. If you were previously affected by a hand being cancelled then please contact customer care who will handle your query and credit any winnings owed. Sky Poker would like to offer our sincere apologies for those of you affected and thank you for your patience whilst we investigated. Kind Regards Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    There has been a software glich on all of the tables for a few weeks--- as is obvious to anyone reading this thread--- A competent member of the tech team (if you can find one) should be made to play on the tables every day--- then these issues would be picked up before people consider leaving the site because of them -- innit?
  • debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: I bet no1 has ever seen this before... : There has been a software glich on all of the tables for a few weeks--- as is obvious to anyone reading this thread--- A competent member of the tech team (if you can find one) should be made to play on the tables every day--- then these issues would be picked up before people consider leaving the site because of them -- innit?
    Posted by oynutter
    THIS,well put my friend.I just cannot believe what sky adam has just posted as it appears they actually DO NOT have a clue as to what is really going on,xxx
  • major1962major1962 Member Posts: 178
    edited November 2010
    erm - Think i,ll just leave it   - copied from technical area contact our customer carer team and have the following information to hand - ·          Username ·          Poker Alias ·          Time of disconnect ·          Hand ID (s) ·          Has this happened for you before? ·          If so when (approx) ·          Geographical location of the user ·          ISP ·          Browser ·          Operating System ·          Version of flash Player ·          Were you running other applications at the time? Once the customer care team have all of this information, it will be passed to our technical team for investigation.  They will also endeavour to respond to you within 48 hours.
    Posted by MP33
    lol, hand id is bad enough as these things happen quickly but all of the above? do me a favour!! lol

p.s., had hole cards face down for the first 8 hands in one tourney so had to reload, didnt affect my stack too much but pretty frustrating