You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Should we listen to their advice?

13»

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009

whilst the different Tables are popping up incessently. (They pop-up VERY fast in 6 Seater Format)

".....This is a very weird glitch in the software I feel.  I use firefox and multi-table.  For some reason last week the tables were popping up as you described, and then the next day, they stopped doing it and it was back to normal.  Maybe something you could ask the tech guys cos I have heard a few people complain about this...."

I did not explain that properly.

Simply, if I am 3 Tabling on 6 Seater Tables, my turn comes round VERY fast, so trying to answer long, "open" questions is particularly difficult.
  • daveydaveydaveydavey Member Posts: 217
    edited September 2009
    TK has made good points about the vunerabillity of sharkscope. Thread should stay put but locked IMO.
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009

ALERT..ALERT..ALERT.......

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED..........
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    hey guys,

after a few calls... this thread is now closed. as tikay states if anyone wants any further clarification please feel free to use the private messaging service. (click contact .... - that appears underneath every post except your own!)

Rich