You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WORTH FOLLOWING

BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
edited October 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
Thought i would start a thread for people to flag up horses they feel are worth keeping an eye out for next time they run

Just watched the 1.25 at Lingfield backed a newcomer called MONSTER MUNCHIE e.w, came in a 3 length 3rd having been given an easy ride hands and heels it ran on realy nicely and i think it will be winning soon. the race is on the atr fast archive if you want to have a look

Comments

• Options
    daltydalty Member Posts: 137
    edited February 2011
    In Response to WORTH FOLLOWING:
    Thought i would start a thread for people to flag up horses they feel are worth keeping an eye out for next time they run Just watched the 1.25 at Lingfield backed a newcomer called MONSTER MUNCHIE e.w, came in a 3 length 3rd having been given an easy ride hands and heels it ran on realy nicely and i think it will be winning soon. the race is on the atr fast archive if you want to have a look
    Posted by BADBOY985
    will take a look bud nice one!
  • Options
    edited February 2011

this horse runs today in the 2.40 at lingfield currently avaliable at 15/8

• Options
    edited April 2011

GET IN

just won the 8.50 at wolves

mind you it was a p poor race but got  back what id lost previously

only back this horse if its in the 1.55 at butlins from now on lol

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,330
    edited April 2011
    Good idea this BADBOY985

Blue Nymph over hurdles 2m to 2m 4f.

Ocean Transit next time it runs either flat or hurdles.

Father Vaigret
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited April 2011
    agree father want it 2m on flat now
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    andybuck

Its already been taken out of one flat race they were trying to win because of the ground. Actually they seem to think it can win 1m2f and over races.

I was gutted i missed Gee Dee Nen at 12-1 today as Ocean Transit beat it into third at Kempton. Then realised the reason i missed it was I wasnt looking at chases and its victory today was in a chase. 
  • Options
    tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: WORTH FOLLOWING:
    Good idea this BADBOY985 Blue Nymph over hurdles 2m to 2m 4f. Ocean Transit next time it runs either flat or hurdles. Father Vaigret
    Posted by vaigret
    Ocean Transit is declared to run at Cheltenham on Thursday.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Thanks tallboy
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Have used my £10 free bet on Ocean Transit in 3.20 at cheltenham, Thursday.

Wish me luck
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    ive backed it father at 6s ,,think it has a good chance ,10 ew
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    one to watch out for in the summer months is a horse called GIOVANNA ,wants 2m 6f to 3m hurdle on good to faster ground ,runs through the winter to get its hcap mark down ,normally win when the stable jockey s Quinlan DOESNT ride it,think r johnson won on it twice,a fair class 3 animal on its day,plumeted in the weights and in my opinion will be winning soon when the conditions are right,even though a 10 year old now and not getting any better could come in at a decent price,but please note good or faster ground essential
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Thanks andybuck
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited April 2011
    A horse running today at 5.20 Classic Descent Wolverhampton, gave about 7 lengths head start last race it ran and had been backed during the day,finished like a train going down about 4 lengths. It runs off a 4 pound lower mark today, I can't see it not being in the shake up at the finish.
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited April 2011
    At Newmarket yesterday in the 3.00 race,the mark johnson Namibian finished well, but had a wall of horses in front of him at crucial stage and still finished 4th ahead of the highly touted A.P O'Brien horse "Together" which was the 15/8 favorite.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    agreed was going to put this up myself,backed namibian yesterday baulked twice,was up in trip yesterday,and it wouldnt suprise me if they step it up again
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Thanks any2suited ,got 6-1 classic descent.

Note what you say about nambibian  in 3.00 newm but watch race again and look at Chef.
  • Options
    tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited April 2011
    A horse running today at 5.20 Classic Descent Wolverhampton, gave about 7 lengths head start last race it ran and had been backed during the day,finished like a train going down about 4 lengths. It runs off a 4 pound lower mark today, I can't see it not being in the shake up at the finish.
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Yep looks good will have a small bet on it. Will have a saver on Mutajasser my mate works for the stable and says it has a chance but he's told me that before with other horses from the stable!!
  • Options
    moonooomoonooo Member Posts: 554
    edited April 2011
    WORLD DOMINATION! i was going to post up about this horse yesterday but it was more of a hype and talking horse then..Now its been on the track and done the buisness is 100% one to follow..I cant see Frankel staying the trip in the Derby so this looks like Cecils Derby horse..Currently around 9's for the Derby..A good horse with a bright future..
  • Options
    moonooomoonooo Member Posts: 554
    edited April 2011
    Just seen skybet are still 10's there best price on a horse lol..Is this the first time in history..No doubt they will trim it into around 8's when they notice there best priced..
  • Options
    SighKOSighKO Member Posts: 329
    edited April 2011
    WORLD DOMINATION! i was going to post up about this horse yesterday but it was more of a hype and talking horse then..Now its been on the track and done the buisness is 100% one to follow..I cant see Frankel staying the trip in the Derby so this looks like Cecils Derby horse..Currently around 9's for the Derby..A good horse with a bright future..
    Posted by moonooo

I would never put you off backing a horse, especially from the HC stable, and I may well end up backing it myself...... but the derby is only 8 weeks away and this thing has only ran once. Can't remember another horse winning the derby having been unraced at 2