You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WORTH FOLLOWING

Comments

• Options
    moonooomoonooo Member Posts: 554
    edited April 2011
    The last time it happend was 1993 Commander In Chief..And guess who it was trained by...Henry Cecil..He knows how its done can see this horse having 1 more run then going on to win the Derby..Heres to hoping lol..
  • Options
    SighKOSighKO Member Posts: 329
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: WORTH FOLLOWING:
    The last time it happend was 1993 Commander In Chief..And guess who it was trained by...Henry Cecil..He knows how its done can see this horse having 1 more run then going on to win the Derby..Heres to hoping lol..
    Posted by moonooo
    Oh yeah, I remember now....same ownership as well. I think the Dante is next, really looking forward to seeing that, I will probably back it as well, just need to see todays race as I missed it
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    http://horses.sportinglife.com/Video/Racing/

Then click on the 4.15 Newbury

The way he cruised up into the lead was impressive..Then scooted clear when asked..He can only come on for that run.

Also check the 3.10 if you want to see freaky Frankel cant see him being beaten in the Guineas
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    http://horses.sportinglife.com/Video/Racing/ Then click on the 4.15 Newbury The way he cruised up into the lead was impressive..Then scooted clear when asked..He can only come on for that run. Also check the 3.10 if you want to see freaky Frankel cant see him being beaten in the Guineas
    Posted by moonooo
    Thanks for the link....Yeah was really impressive, obviously you got to wonder what it beat, but it was the manner it came cruising 3f out on the bridle, and couldn't have done anymore.  Starting to think 8-1 is tempting, just need to have a look at O'Briens enties before I put anything on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Saw Frankel..... looked in need of the race, but still a procession. Did you hear about that punter that put £550,000 on with Chandler Vic? @ 5/6 ?  As a betting medium the markets closed
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Yea O brien always sends a few over for the Derby..His main hopes this year look to be Recital & Seville..Recital was beaten on his comeback run but was given a pretty poor ride by R Moore..I also like Casamento in the race he looked a real beast last year but has since switched trainers & is now owned by Godolphin which is a negative imo..All of the horse i mentioned are entered in the Dante along with Frankel & World Domination...That would really get the juices flowing if they all turned up..

I see that about Viccy Cs absolute madness..Imagine if you rang them up like yeah i would like half a mill on Frankel to win the Guineas please..They would hang up lol
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,330
    edited April 2011
    bump
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,536
    edited April 2011
    http://horses.sportinglife.com/Video/Racing/ Then click on the 4.15 Newbury The way he cruised up into the lead was impressive..Then scooted clear when asked..He can only come on for that run. Also check the 3.10 if you want to see freaky Frankel cant see him being beaten in the Guineas
    Posted by moonooo
    +1
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    World domination now 5-1 and will be even shorter after the Dante if it wins,

I've got 8-1
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Yea good stuff Thursdays race will tell us if hes the real deal or not...If he wins the Dante i cant see anything stopping him in the Derby...Faces 3 of his 4 main Derby rivals...Whatever wins the race on Thursday will start very short for the Derby just hope its World Domination..Im going to back it again on Thursday at around 9/4 could be a serious lose lose situation..Or a very tasty win win situation lol...Being at work while the York meeting is on is going to be pure torture...Im going to have to sneek off and get the commentary at 2.30 on Thursday..Lets hope its worth it...Stay lucky all
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,265
    edited May 2011
    World domination now 5-1 and will be even shorter after the Dante if it wins, I've got 8-1
    Posted by vaigret
    Just backed it now at 5/1 - wish i,d read thread earlier as if you got 8/1 you could lay it off for a profit already
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Looks like i got abit to excited about a hyped up maiden winner :(..I doubt World Domination will even run in the Derby now..He will more thank likely head to Royal Ascot...H Cecil has 1 wonder horse this year though with Frankel & Aiden O Brien has So You Think...World Domination will still turn out to be a good horse but not a special horse..I will back him next time out to try and win the old money back lol..Typicaly betting moron mentality
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    "Note what you say about nambibian  in 3.00 newm but watch race again and look at Chef"

Been a long wait but worth waiting for, keep faith as well it will go on to more.

Not a bad day so far three winners and a short head second out of four.

Can only go downhill now

Father V
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Well i was right, a last and a third, however watch for them next time.

Vesuve, bumped twice, jockey lost whip and didnt handle Epsom, as more straightforward course next time will go close.

Bronze Prince, not harshly ridden and squeezed for room close to line. will win next time.
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited June 2011
    "Note what you say about nambibian  in 3.00 newm but watch race again and look at Chef" Been a long wait but worth waiting for, keep faith as well it will go on to more. Not a bad day so far three winners and a short head second out of four. Can only go downhill now Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    Just saw this in time and banged £5 e w on namibian as I had Native Heart in a separate bet, so a 1st and a 3rd covers todays losses so far 
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Well done kaymac

Keep watching and winnning

Father V
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,536
    edited June 2011
    Well i was right, a last and a third, however watch for them next time. Vesuve, bumped twice, jockey lost whip and didnt handle Epsom, as more straightforward course next time will go close. Bronze Prince, not harshly ridden and squeezed for room close to line. will win next time.
    Posted by vaigret
    I did back both of these e/w, but only as an interest while watching the race , but I will heed your comments!
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited June 2011
    thought id give this a bump to see if anyones got anything for ascot next week
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Shumoos looks an absolute female flying machine..Runs on the Wednesday in the Queen Mary
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Ocean Transit running today 3.13 at york