You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WORTH FOLLOWING

13»

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,330
    edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: WORTH FOLLOWING:
    At Newmarket yesterday in the 3.00 race,the mark johnson Namibian finished well, but had a wall of horses in front of him at crucial stage and still finished 4th ahead of the highly touted A.P O'Brien horse "Together" which was the 15/8 favorite.
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Hope you were on this today Any2suited.
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited June 2011
    Cheers vaigret ,i was all in at 9/2 on single bet ,but tried to link it with "certainties!" Green Destiny and Teolane and had no joy. Still good day though. 
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Two more to note Rock a doodle doo and lui Rei both from Ascot.
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited June 2011

Mick Channon's Samitar may be worth keeping an eye, came from last to first in a fairlly good race 
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited June 2011
    Agree with you father about Rock a Doodle Doo, backed it ew myself and peslier came from the next parish to finish in 4th,not his finest ride in my opinion.Not sure if he would have won but should have at least come 2nd.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: WORTH FOLLOWING:
    Well i was right, a last and a third, however watch for them next time. Vesuve, bumped twice, jockey lost whip and didnt handle Epsom, as more straightforward course next time will go close. Bronze Prince, not harshly ridden and squeezed for room close to line. will win next time.
    Posted by vaigret
    BRONZE PRINCE, well we had to wait a couple of races but 16-1 today not bad
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited October 2011

Backed  a newcomber last thurdays at lingfield 2.10

Miss Blakeney trained by marcus tregoning his 2 year olds usauly come on for a run.

it took a while to get going but was begining to run on when it got completly stoppped and finished nicley and think it will definatly improve.