You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BEWARE THE CHEATS

wemjaywemjay Member Posts: 83
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
it is possible its happened to me and when you report it to the so called customer services you get fobbed off and told theres nothing we can do so in other words cheating is aloud on sky poker

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213
    edited October 2009

No, cheating is not allowed here wemjay.

If you have genuine evidence, Sky will deal with the matter appropriately.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: BEWARE THE CHEATS:
    No, cheating is not allowed here wemjay. If you have genuine evidence, Sky will deal with the matter appropriately.
    Posted by Tikay10
    thats just it tikay it there for all to see if u go back and watch the hand in question i moved all in with 6 players left and 5 getting a seat in tonites primo before anymore action took place a message in the chat box from another player telling the rest of the table to fold i will call i got pocket aces now you tell me is that cheating or not because sky have told me that its not
  • Options
    Eagle26Eagle26 Member Posts: 431
    edited October 2009
    sounds like cheatin to me mate, u got a case there
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213
    edited October 2009

Yes, that's wrong WEMJAY.

But you've now made 5 Posts in as many minutes on the same subject all over the Forum, & that won't solve the problem.

Send an e-Mail in, or a Personal Message to Sky Rich.

That's the best way to get it sorted.

Good luck.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    sounds like cheatin to me mate, u got a case there
    Posted by Eagle26
    cheers eagle26 mate glad to see someones on my wavelength
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Yes, that's wrong WEMJAY. But you've now made 5 Posts in as many minutes on the same subject all over the Forum, & that won't solve the problem. Send an e-Mail in, or a Personal Message to Sky Rich.   That's the best way to get it sorted. Good luck.
    Posted by Tikay10
    it will warn others though its our money why should they get away with it
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Yes, that's wrong WEMJAY. But you've now made 5 Posts in as many minutes on the same subject all over the Forum, & that won't solve the problem. Send an e-Mail in, or a Personal Message to Sky Rich.   That's the best way to get it sorted. Good luck.
    Posted by Tikay10
    and if it was delt with i woulnt be doing this
  • Options
    Eagle26Eagle26 Member Posts: 431
    edited October 2009
    yeah lol ive just seen all the posts! mate just man up and dont get so worked up, like Tikay said send a message to sky Rich im sure he will get it sorted for u.  in my opinion you do have a case...but dont go runnin round the forums actin like a girl postin things that skypoker is a cheaters site etc because people aint gonna wanna hear it. g/l in gettin it sorted
  • Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited October 2009
    i'm not sure this is cheating more very un-ethical and just rude by the player that says it.

Something should be done for you though or just name and shame them and hope they get it dont back to them :(

• Options
    edited October 2009
    Posted by Tikay10
    i got all nite to post it everywhere maybe someone will then take notice
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    i'm not sure this is cheating more very un-ethical and just rude by the player that says it. Something should be done for you though or just name and shame them and hope they get it dont back to them :(
    Posted by Nutter5932
    thanx nutter
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    yeah lol ive just seen all the posts! mate just man up and dont get so worked up, like Tikay said send a message to sky Rich im sure you get it sorted coz like i said in my opinion you do have a case...but dont go runnin round the forums actin like a girl postin things that skypoker is a cheaters site, because people aint gonna hear it. g/l in gettin it sorted
    Posted by Eagle26
    i understand wot ur saying eagle but im sure u work hard for a living as i do and no-one is going to rip me off
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited October 2009

Interesting one this.

I don't play live so would love to know, surely this would be classified as cheating or illegal play in a live game?

Either hand would be dead or player who called out his hand would not be allowed to play it?

I don't actually know what the ruling would be, so if anyone knows, please post, ta.
  • Options
    ChhasChhas Member Posts: 63
    edited October 2009
    Trust me on this, please don't keep posting this all over the forum, it will only antagonise the mods who will close/remove your threads and eventually give you a forum ban.

But please use the 24 hour live support on the left hand side of the page. Go to your finished games, look at the gme in question, times etc and they can check it out for you.

If you only p*** off the moderators and regulators they are going to be less likely to be sypathetic to your case.

The one thing i cannot understand is even aces can be cracked by rags. Why tell other players to fold? By the law of average, the more callers there are, the more likely you are to get busted. If he had asked for help, then that IS a different story.

• Options
    edited October 2009

The reason I think it would be deemed illegal play is because the player called out his hand out of turn, thus making it dead?

Or have I got this completely wrong?
  • Options
    edited October 2009

Thanks Chhas.
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: BEWARE THE CHEATS : thats just it tikay it there for all to see if u go back and watch the hand in question i moved all in with 6 players left and 5 getting a seat in tonites primo before anymore action took place a message in the chat box from another player telling the rest of the table to fold i will call i got pocket aces now you tell me is that cheating or not because sky have told me that its not
    Posted by wemjay

am i missin something or have you waited about 3 hours to get drunk and then post it?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Trust me on this, please don't keep posting this all over the forum, it will only antagonise the mods who will close/remove your threads and eventually give you a forum ban. But please use the 24 hour live support on the left hand side of the page. Go to your finished games, look at the gme in question, times etc and they can check it out for you. If you only p*** off the moderators and regulators they are going to be less likely to be sypathetic to your case. The one thing i cannot understand is even aces can be cracked by rags. Why tell other players to fold? By the law of average, the more callers there are, the more likely you are to get busted. If he had asked for help, then that IS a different story.
    Posted by Chhas
    thanx for the advice Chhas done that for half hour when it happened kept getting told the same old rubbish nothing we can do any more advice and well done for getting urs sorted
  • Options
    ChhasChhas Member Posts: 63
    edited October 2009
    Thanks Chhas.
    Posted by JingleMa
    Sorry, i edited my last post after you typed in thanks.

I assume you were referring to me saying it is illeagal to declare your cards in anyway before other players have had a chance to act.

I have had it but under slightly different circumstances. Although the forum wasnt the place for me to discuss it. I had it dealt with by Sky customer services.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: BEWARE THE CHEATS : am i missin something or have you waited about 3 hours to get drunk and then post it?
    Posted by webby234
    my little girl got knocked of her bike and been at hospital for a while thanx for asking though