You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

My Big Bet for the forthcoming footy season!

splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
edited November 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
Ok so everytime i have the odd few quid left over in a betting account il be putting on this bet...

Leicester to win Championship/Northampton to win Lg 2

Double £4 @ 110/1 (365)
Double £12.25 @ 84/1 (SJ)
Double £6 @ 94/1 (PP)
Double £10 @ 95.5/1 (365)

Il prob do both just to win promotion at some point when the spare money appears in any betting account.

Go on....you know you all want to do it too!

Il keep posting in here everytime i put more money on it.

Comments

• billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited June 2011
    In Response to My Big Bet for the forthcoming footy season!:
    Ok so everytime i have the odd few quid left over in a betting account il be putting on this bet... Leicester to win Championship/Northampton to win Lg 2 Double £4 @ 110/1 Il prob do both just to win promotion at some point when the spare money appears in any betting account. Go on....you know you all want to do it too! Il keep posting in here everytime i put more money on it.
    Posted by splashies
    Is that with sky bet splashies ?
  • splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: My Big Bet for the forthcoming footy season!:
    In Response to My Big Bet for the forthcoming footy season! : Is that with sky bet splashies ?
    Posted by billyboots
    No this one was b365.

Just checked its 118/1 on SkyBet. Though i dont use Skybet anymore.
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited June 2011
    Bet void! Swindon will win league 2 this season easy! I've had £35 @ 9/1
    edited June 2011
    Posted by FlashFlush
    No chance! I know more about knitting than Di Canio knows about league 2!

I see he has invited Leon Knight on tour with the squad....

thats gonna end in tears!
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: My Big Bet for the forthcoming footy season! : No chance! I know more about knitting than Di Canio knows about league 2! I see he has invited Leon Knight on tour with the squad.... thats gonna end in tears!
    Posted by splashies
    That guy will have to score 3 goals in the 1st half to win over the fans! "Leon Knight w*nk w*nk wa*k"

Comazzi looks good though... Pitty we have a grand total of 0 strikers (bar the youth team)
  • MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,299
    edited June 2011
    Are you betting with your heart or your head here?

looking to get some ante-post footy bets on - Just had some 1st day bets

Had £200 on Chelsea to win at Stoke on 1st day at 3/4 on Paddy Power, but may lay it nearer the time

£20 On A Villa to bt Fulham at 5/2

£10 on liverpool and Sunderland to draw at 4/1
    edited June 2011
    Are you betting with your heart or your head here? looking to get some ante-post footy bets on - Just had some 1st day bets Had £200 on Chelsea to win at Stoke on 1st day at 3/4 on Paddy Power, but may lay it nearer the time £20 On A Villa to bt Fulham at 5/2 £10 on liverpool and Sunderland to draw at 4/1
    Posted by MP33
    I genuinely believe will be there or thereabouts. Making some quality signings and more to come. I cant see us being anywhere below the top 3!
  • chrispipchrispip Member Posts: 342
    edited June 2011
    Ok so everytime i have the odd few quid left over in a betting account il be putting on this bet... Leicester to win Championship/Northampton to win Lg 2 Double £4 @ 110/1 Il prob do both just to win promotion at some point when the spare money appears in any betting account. Go on....you know you all want to do it too! Il keep posting in here everytime i put more money on it.
    Posted by splashies

West Ham,Dagenham & Redbridge. Skybet paying 104/1 for outright win double,bigger elsewhere.Dagenham might be speculative but West Ham will stroll it.
  • thevins200thevins200 Member Posts: 112
    edited July 2011
    Posted by splashies
    3 EWAY DOUBLES AN A EWAY TREBLE WEST HAM SHEFF WED AND SWINDON 9/2 11/2 10/1 GET ON
  • HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited July 2011
    Posted by splashies
    Hey splashies knows his Onions...& his Cobblers....dont know bout his Foxes!!!  LOL

but Gl with that Comrade, i may have a tickle on this too!!!
  • BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,210
    edited July 2011
    In Response to My Big Bet for the forthcoming footy season! :  West Ham,Dagenham & Redbridge. Skybet paying 104/1 for outright win double,bigger elsewhere.Dagenham might be speculative but West Ham will stroll it.
    Posted by chrispip

Splashies is right about Northampton, Gary Johnson is a good manager with a point to prove after it went pear-shaped for him at Peterborough. I think they're a good shot for the title and as i've said on another thread i think Leicester will be the team to beat in the Championship, 'West Ham will stroll it? I don't think so!!

edited July 2011

Thank you both...

will be lumping on both for promotion too before it all kicks off.

Some of Northampton's better signings so far....

Bayo Akinfenwa
    Jake Robinson
    Aaron Davies
    Paul Turnbull

Loanee Prem keeper TBA
    Loanee Prem Left Back TBA

But i really hope we keep hold of 19 year old Wonder Kid Michael Jacobs. Remember his name folks.

• HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited July 2011
    Are you betting with your heart or your head here? looking to get some ante-post footy bets on - Just had some 1st day bets Had £200 on Chelsea to win at Stoke on 1st day at 3/4 on Paddy Power, but may lay it nearer the time £20 On A Villa to bt Fulham at 5/2 £10 on liverpool and Sunderland to draw at 4/1
    Posted by MP33
    MP !!!!

Watch out, NO WAY ARE VILLA BEATING FULHAM!!  unless man city give them 100 mill & 3 loan players!!

word is Jol has settled in well !! WILL macleish???? Villa losing couple players & fans just waiting to get on back of board & manager, couple of bad friendlies & it all goes wrong!!

Conversley Fulham got early start in europa league, won first easy 3-0, and will play i think  4 or 6 easy, but competive, games before that match, instead of Brentford, Hayes, etc No Offence Bees or Hayes!

two years ago after early europa start we got off to fler early then tired after Christmas I predict the same!!

SOO!! BANKER Fulham beat Villa & we top leage after 6 games!!!!! LOL

REMEMBER!! The only other time I put FULHAM BANKER up here was when we won at sunderland 0-3 !!

ONE BIG THING!!

This will be the first time Zamora & Dembele, have played together fully fit!!

Just watch the money offered for Dembele in the Christmas window... 15..20...25 MILL...SERIOUS !!
  • FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited July 2011
    liverpol sunderland drawl love to see it but home win ugh
  • FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited July 2011
    saINTS COBBLERS PRESTON
  • yuranASSetyuranASSet Member Posts: 485
    edited July 2011
    Posted by FlashFlush

+1 celtic youth team have league 2 in the bag.

• martin111martin111 Member Posts: 274
    edited July 2011
    hmmmmmmmm.1 year waing to get money.if i ll get part time for a month i don t have to wait.lol
  • martin111martin111 Member Posts: 274
    edited July 2011
    bet 400q and and is worth it.lol
    edited July 2011

Thank you both... will be lumping on both for promotion too before it all kicks off. Some of Northampton's better signings so far.... Bayo Akinfenwa Jake Robinson Aaron Davies Paul Turnbull Loanee Prem keeper TBA Loanee Prem Left Back TBA But i really hope we keep hold of 19 year old Wonder Kid Michael Jacobs. Remember his name folks.
    Posted by splashies

Ok so add to this list is goalkeeper Sam Walker from Chelsea, so hopefully a safe pair of gloves in goal. He looks huge by the way!

I will probably be putting a bet on us to be top scorers in league after Jake Robinson tweeted.....

" squad is looking very good in training, we are gonna score alot of goals this season"

• achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
    edited July 2011
    have gone for these teams to be promoted.

west ham
    huddersfield
    swindon

£10 treble returns £193