You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

i am leaving if they dont bring back 6 seater deepstack u agree or not vote here

IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
i give them a week 2 sort or i am gone to another pokersite

Comments

• Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    edited October 2009
    i hate these 10 seater stacks - completely ruin the game and the reason i play them in the first place.  I agree totally with u Irish.
  • Options
    BIG_LADBIG_LAD Member Posts: 11
    edited October 2009

i play these deepstacks because i like a leisurely game just like its advertised. Changing them has made it a race just like all the other tournies, 6 seater deepstacks with 22 entries usually last about 4 hours - tonights has 22 entries and half the field has gone in first hour. i love the deepstacks but i feel like someone has just put 2 fingers up at me
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    Yeh i play loads of the £2.20 deepies and like the 6 seat format, they should run them both concurrently and see how many players opt for the 6 seater, my guess is most of them. They change this without any consultation with the players, my guess is they are gearing up to change the whole site to 10 seater however the 6 seater format is what sets sky apart from the rest, now they will be the same. My other guess is the person who thought up this monstrosity is the same person who chose oynutters 1 chip tourny as a winner.
  • Options
    Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited October 2009
    Personally, I prefer the 10 seaters but..... I would agree that they should advertise it clearly so that all are aware!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: i am leaving if they dont bring back 6 seater deepstack u agree or not vote here:
    Personally, I prefer the 10 seaters but..... I would agree that they should advertise it clearly so that all are aware!
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    great point they never asks the punters how silly is that ,

• Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009
    Sorry guys, I never have the time for the deepies.

I have voted however yes.

Love the six seater format for any of the games I play. Suits my style much better. They are a rare breed on other sites.
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    edited October 2009
    worse than that, i had paid my money before i knew it was a 10 seater.  ok, £2.20 but my £2.20 and should be up to me how i play it
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    i have never lost the plot on here all players will agree with me on that i am m8s with over 100 players on here but boy o boy am i angry 2nite with u sky poker 2 nite taking away the 6 seater .
  • Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: i am leaving if they dont bring back 6 seater deepstack u agree or not vote here:
                     i play these deepstacks because i like a leisurely game just like its advertised. Changing them has made it a race just like all the other tournies, 6 seater deepstacks with 22 entries usually last about 4 hours - tonights has 22 entries and half the field has gone in first hour. i love the deepstacks but i feel like someone has just put 2 fingers up at me
    Posted by BIG_LAD
    Totally agree m8, and if ds have been changed 2 all 10 seats, i think every torny should b 10 seats. Gd enough for 1 tourny its gd enough 4 everything. I love playin the 8.15 but feel i have wasted 5 quid 2nite on this mess of a 10 seat gm. No more of my money will b going on this, bring back the 6 seats the sooner the better.

Im ready 4 bed now because i think i have played 3 hands in the 7.15 ds and 1 of those was my BB. 2 boring 4 me 10 seats, at least i know wot the fold button looks like, ive used it enough, Ozzie
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: i am leaving if they dont bring back 6 seater deepstack u agree or not vote here : Totally agree m8, and if ds have been changed 2 all 10 seats, i think every torny should b 10 seats. Gd enough for 1 tourny its gd enough 4 everything. I love playin the 8.15 but feel i have wasted 5 quid 2nite on this mess of a 10 seat gm. No more of my money will b going on this, bring back the 6 seats the sooner the better. Im ready 4 bed now because i think i have played 3 hands in the 7.15 ds and 1 of those was my BB. 2 boring 4 me 10 seats, at least i know wot the fold button looks like, ive used it enough, Ozzie
    Posted by Ozzie08
     n1 oz hope u wake up in the morning all its all a nitemare .
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: i am leaving if they dont bring back 6 seater deepstack u agree or not vote here :  n1 oz hope u wake up in the morning all its all a nitemare .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Yes lets hope my day time enjoyment of 2.20 ds r bk 2 6 seats as well as the 5.50 ds, unless i wont be spending ne money this saturday.
    I ll just have 2 learn 2 play bingo 2 spend me hard earned cash, Ozzie
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    worse than that, i had paid my money before i knew it was a 10 seater.  ok, £2.20 but my £2.20 and should be up to me how i play it
    Posted by TVSpice

• Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: i am leaving if they dont bring back 6 seater deepstack u agree or not vote here : Yes lets hope my day time enjoyment of 2.20 ds r bk 2 6 seats as well as the 5.50 ds, unless i wont be spending ne money this saturday. I ll just have 2 learn 2 play bingo 2 spend me hard earned cash, Ozzie
    Posted by Ozzie08
    oz it better if u stay on and get the votes in

• Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    Hi Guys, I am sure Sky will listen to you all and consider bringing back some 6 seaters. A mixture of 10 & 6 seaters would seem to be the perfect balance, judging by all of your reactions.

Personally I think deep stacks should be 10 seaters, BUT if the fields are small I can see your irritations too.

Dave
  • Options
    tdicko26tdicko26 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2009
    i agree mate. i like 6seaters. its a nice leisurely game that lasts a good few hours. i wouldnt of minded if i had known it was 10seater. they r not as enjoyable as6s. come on sky sort it out.
  • Options
    Richardo99Richardo99 Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2009
    I have been playing sky for at least 2 years and they have done well out of me lately.

The game is so different with 10 players per table and i am not happy.

Why have they changed? Who did they ask for opinions? not seen anything.

Advise everyone on sky to please put their opinion forward for sky to think about.
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: i am leaving if they dont bring back 6 seater deepstack u agree or not vote here : great point they never asks the punters how silly is that ,
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Personally I'm not bothered and yes, they should advertise whether its a 6 or 10 seater, but I do know that Sky ask the 'punters' more than any other poker site.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Hi Guys, I am sure Sky will listen to you all and consider bringing back some 6 seaters. A mixture of 10 & 6 seaters would seem to be the perfect balance, judging by all of your reactions. Personally I think deep stacks should be 10 seaters, BUT if the fields are small I can see your irritations too. Dave
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Hi dave totally agree about mixture, we have the 10 seats at 7 clock every nite, and y not add another 10 seat tourny at like 8 clock 4 the people who want 10 seats. They have added 2 quateed tournies so it cant be that hard 2 sort out.

Dont get me wrong i play the 10 seaters as well at 7, but my enjoyment of ds games comes from the 2.20 and 5.50 buy ins with 6 seats. 2 take away all 6 seat ds when its the same plyers who play every day and nite is totallly wrong im my opionin. I like sky because its 6 seats, and now the only game i really enjoy on sky has been ripped out of the schedule and replaced with 10 seats, Ozzie
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: i am leaving if they dont bring back 6 seater deepstack u agree or not vote here : Personally I'm not bothered and yes, they should advertise whether its a 6 or 10 seater, but I do know that Sky ask the 'punters' more than any other poker site.
    Posted by phil12uk
    could u plzz tell me where they asked and yes i am now playing in a 10 seater that i thought like always for the last 2 1/2 years was a  6 seater , not advertised refund issue infact bang out of order most of the players feel cheated by sky . y oh y sky u did this .
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: i am leaving if they dont bring back 6 seater deepstack u agree or not vote here : Hi dave totally agree about mixture, we have the 10 seats at 7 clock every nite, and y not add another 10 seat tourny at like 8 clock 4 the people who want 10 seats. They have added 2 quateed tournies so it cant be that hard 2 sort out. Dont get me wrong i play the 10 seaters as well at 7, but my enjoyment of ds games comes from the 2.20 and 5.50 buy ins with 6 seats. 2 take away all 6 seat ds when its the same plyers who play every day and nite is totallly wrong im my opionin. I like sky because its 6 seats, and now the only game i really enjoy on sky has been ripped out of the schedule and replaced with 10 seats, Ozzie
    Posted by Ozzie08
    Hi Ozzie, 

I didn't know there was a 2.20 deepy (6max) i'd be interested in playing this now and then. What times are they on? 

Well I am sure Sky Bernie will see what is being written here. 

Maybe keep all the 7pm deepies as 10 seaters and then have 6 max d/s for all others?

Dave