You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

i am leaving if they dont bring back 6 seater deepstack u agree or not vote here

Comments

• Options
    paparonpaparon Member Posts: 186
    edited October 2009
    In Response to i am leaving if they dont bring back 6 seater deepstack u agree or not vote here:
    i give them a week 2 sort or i am gone to another pokersite
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    why cant there be both 10 seaters and 6 seaters then everyones happy peronally i like the ten seaters but to many people are used to playing six seaters as thats the way skys been playing since i joined so why not try some of both
  • Options
    tandymantandyman Member Posts: 9
    edited October 2009
    sorry but from a very selfish view i did enjoy tonights tournament :)
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: i am leaving if they dont bring back 6 seater deepstack u agree or not vote here:
    sorry but from a very selfish view i did enjoy tonights tournament :)
    Posted by tandyman
    lol understandable u bully lol well played m8
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,304
    edited October 2009
    the one tournie i always look to play is the 6 seater deepstacks. it is a good leisurely game and  the people are great with good banter. 

give us back our community and join up if we ever it them back. It was/is great fun.

Currently playing 0.15 10 hander deep stack, no atmosphere and probably my last if six seaters dont come back
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    ok sky heres a no brainer ,

now that players are aware all deepstacks are 10 seaters.

after finding out for themselves thank you for the none info,

wise move chop the hand off the people that are feeding u ,

in the deepstack last nite at 12.15 six seater u had 26 players ,

2 nite after your non advertised  change over 10 seater deep stack u have 13 players ,

come on give us back or sky village .

• Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited October 2009
    CHILL

your leaving,,, why,,, there is lots of 6 seater and 10 seater d/stacks on here so its fair 4 one n all,, i h8 6 seater torns so i have hardly any choice of torns on here so hardly fair that your bleeting about leaving when 99% torns on here r based on 6 seater torns,,
  • Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited October 2009
    lol ,, so in the last year us who like 10 seaters have had wait 4 it,,,,1 CHOICE,  u have lets say 10 choices per day now u moan about it being changed,,comical

best thing is lets all down tools and hope sky get rid of 10 seaters eh!!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: i am leaving if they dont bring back 6 seater deepstack u agree or not vote here:
    lol ,, so in the last year us who like 10 seaters have had wait 4 it,,,,1 CHOICE,  u have lets say 10 choices per day now u moan about it being changed,,comical best thing is lets all down tools and hope sky get rid of 10 seaters eh!!
    Posted by razorkev
    point is there will be no more 6 seater deepstacks and then if this passes through ,

there wil be no more 6 seater games on sky fullstop .

now thats not fair, after all  they built this site on 6 seater tables .

also players are paying money in thinking they are going to be playing 6 seaters ,

players have not be made aware of the change .

its the punters that keep these guys in jobs .

they are bitting off the hands that are feeding them .
  • Options
    jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited October 2009
     And the early morning ones should be 6 seater, its hard enough staying awake as it is, the 10 seaters are soooooo boring - too much time between plays
    Posted by loonytoons
    The whole point of a 10 seater deepstack is to be booooooooooooooringggggggggg.... if u dont like em play a scary!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    10 seaters all the way............the whole format of a deepstack is a bout patience and timing.... 6 seaters are fine for small fields but 50+runners ten seaters all day long...
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    ok sky heres a no brainer , now that players are aware all deepstacks are 10 seaters. after finding out for themselves thank you for the none info, wise move chop the hand off the people that are feeding u ,  in the deepstack last nite at 12.15 six seater u had 26 players ,  2 nite after your non advertised  change over 10 seater deep stack u have 13 players , come on give us back or sky village .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    10 seaters have been going on for ages now... and some of us prefer these 10 seaters....yet we never moan about the 6 seater like u have about the 10 seater.... keep an even mix and stop whinging....
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    CHILL your leaving,,, why,,, there is lots of 6 seater and 10 seater d/stacks on here so its fair 4 one n all,, i h8 6 seater torns so i have hardly any choice of torns on here so hardly fair that your bleeting about leaving when 99% torns on here r based on 6 seater torns,,
    Posted by razorkev
    +1..... i only play these 10 seaters... and i bet u its field and skill levels are better than the 6 seaters!!! i rest my case!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: i am leaving if they dont bring back 6 seater deepstack u agree or not vote here : +1..... i only play these 10 seaters... and i bet u its field and skill levels are better than the 6 seaters!!! i rest my case!!!
    Posted by jimbo31
    behave about skill i have made 7 k profit on here playing 5 pound deepstack 6 seaters,

you telling me thats all luck no skill ,

well i must be on some lucky run the last 2 1/2 years.

now we can have both 6 seater and 10seater games whats wrong in that  ?

you are missing the point there will be NO  MORE 6 SEATERS,
  • Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: i am leaving if they dont bring back 6 seater deepstack u agree or not vote here : 10 seaters have been going on for ages now... and some of us prefer these 10 seaters....yet we never moan about the 6 seater like u have about the 10 seater.... keep an even mix and stop whinging....
    Posted by jimbo31
    Hi jimbo we have the 10 seat ds every nite at 7, If people want more 10 seats add more 2 the schedule dont go and take away the 6 seats that so many love.
    Wot aboyt the players who like playing these 2 quid and 5 quid deppies that used 2 be 6 tbs , wot choice do they have now, ill tell you we dont have any choice, we just get lumped in with the 10 seats " BECAUSE THE PPL HAVE SPOKEN"

I ask myself where was all these plyers last nite that want it, less numbers played than wot normaly take part. But the ppl have spoken so im sure there come flooding along at some point. Im just waiting 4 the tournies to have 100 runners, but i cant c this happening.

The players that have lost out here are the players who play these tournies regulary, like myself. Last nite played 5 hands in a ds tourny 10 seat, not my cup of tea thank you, i think getting my foot cut off would be less painfull than playing such a boring game.

But the ppl have spoken so i wont hold my breath 4 it to be changed back, its just a shame that those players who played these seemed 2 of beeen chucked on the scrap heap and told join the mases who play 10 seat ds OR DO 1

Here 1 player who wont be playing these, and as i only play ds dosent exactly leave me any choice does it. Time will tell but id loved 2 see the 6 seats back

Gl at the tbs m8 i might b seeing you all depends on this situation, Ozzie
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited October 2009
    what about 8 seated as a comprimise, thats how our live league works. still relaxed as ds should be
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: i am leaving if they dont bring back 6 seater deepstack u agree or not vote here : Hi jimbo we have the 10 seat ds every nite at 7, If people want more 10 seats add more 2 the schedule dont go and take away the 6 seats that so many love. Wot aboyt the players who like playing these 2 quid and 5 quid deppies that used 2 be 6 tbs , wot choice do they have now, ill tell you we dont have any choice, we just get lumped in with the 10 seats " BECAUSE THE PPL HAVE SPOKEN" I ask myself where was all these plyers last nite that want it, less numbers played than wot normaly take part. But the ppl have spoken so im sure there come flooding along at some point. Im just waiting 4 the tournies to have 100 runners, but i cant c this happening. The players that have lost out here are the players who play these tournies regulary, like myself. Last nite played 5 hands in a ds tourny 10 seat, not my cup of tea thank you, i think getting my foot cut off would be less painfull than playing such a boring game. But the ppl have spoken so i wont hold my breath 4 it to be changed back, its just a shame that those players who played these seemed 2 of beeen chucked on the scrap heap and told join the mases who play 10 seat ds OR DO 1 Here 1 player who wont be playing these, and as i only play ds dosent exactly leave me any choice does it. Time will tell but id loved 2 see the 6 seats back Gl at the tbs m8 i might b seeing you all depends on this situation, Ozzie
    Posted by Ozzie08
    n1 oz there was only 13 players on the 12.15 deepstack last nite ,

normaly there is over 26 players,

they cant keep this up its a money brain drainer .

believe me they will  change it back if this keeps hapening .
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: i am leaving if they dont bring back 6 seater deepstack u agree or not vote here : Hi jimbo we have the 10 seat ds every nite at 7, If people want more 10 seats add more 2 the schedule dont go and take away the 6 seats that so many love. Wot aboyt the players who like playing these 2 quid and 5 quid deppies that used 2 be 6 tbs , wot choice do they have now, ill tell you we dont have any choice, we just get lumped in with the 10 seats " BECAUSE THE PPL HAVE SPOKEN" I ask myself where was all these plyers last nite that want it, less numbers played than wot normaly take part. But the ppl have spoken so im sure there come flooding along at some point. Im just waiting 4 the tournies to have 100 runners, but i cant c this happening. The players that have lost out here are the players who play these tournies regulary, like myself. Last nite played 5 hands in a ds tourny 10 seat, not my cup of tea thank you, i think getting my foot cut off would be less painfull than playing such a boring game. But the ppl have spoken so i wont hold my breath 4 it to be changed back, its just a shame that those players who played these seemed 2 of beeen chucked on the scrap heap and told join the mases who play 10 seat ds OR DO 1 Here 1 player who wont be playing these, and as i only play ds dosent exactly leave me any choice does it. Time will tell but id loved 2 see the 6 seats back Gl at the tbs m8 i might b seeing you all depends on this situation, Ozzie
    Posted by Ozzie08
    Hi Ozzie

As you know, tikay has sent the threads including this one for the people who want 6 seater deepies to Sky Bernie, who, I am sure will take everything into consideration before making a decision, Sky have been absolutely fantastic in taking action on what the players want.

The depth of feeling when asked, was that the 10 seater deepy was the prefered option of the majority of players, so that is probably why the changes were made, but from what I have seen and read there is quite a healthy opinion that a lot of you still want to retain the 6 seater deepy.

As you all know I do not work for sky, these are just my thoughts on this matter, but on past experience of sky,s willingness to listen, hope that something can be done to get back 6 seater deepies retain 10 seater deepies tournys.

• Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: i am leaving if they dont bring back 6 seater deepstack u agree or not vote here : n1 oz there was only 13 players on the 12.15 deepstack last nite , normaly there is over 26 players,   they cant keep this up its a money brain drainer . believe me they will  change it back if this keeps hapening .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Well says it all really the people who used 2 play em, just dont like the 10 seats and as such are not entering.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    hey guys,

thanks for all the feedback. the poker team are in the process of reversing some of these changes and Sky_Bernie will make a post later on today.

all the best,

Rich
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    hey guys, thanks for all the feedback. the poker team are in the process of reversing some of these changes and Sky_Bernie will make a post later on today. all the best, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    n1 rich ty for your help