You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky-Bernie's Been Busy; Better Structures & Guarantees!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky-Bernie's Been Busy; Better Structures & Guarantees!:
    In Response to Re: Sky-Bernie's Been Busy; Better Structures & Guarantees! :  Just noticed the "Super Sunday £200 GTD" only had 1500 chips to start... I didnt play it as i misses it by a few seconds :( ... but looks like that 1 has slipped bernies net
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Thanks for spotting this Flash, this tournament has gone off now as you stated, but I've changed this afternoon's 4pm £200 Super Sunday to 2000 chips, both the 2pm and 4pm will pick up this change in future weeks.

I've also amended the 3 Saturday tournaments "Lunchtime Kick Off", "Soccer Saturday" and "The Final whistle" to 2000 chips for future weeks.

If you spot any more then please post up on this thread and we'll get them amended asap.

Best Wishes

Adam
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky-Bernie's Been Busy; Better Structures & Guarantees!:
    In Response to Re: Sky-Bernie's Been Busy; Better Structures & Guarantees! : Thanks for spotting this Flash, this tournament has gone off now as you stated, but I've changed this afternoon's 4pm £200 Super Sunday to 2000 chips, both the 2pm and 4pm will pick up this change in future weeks. I've also amended the 3 Saturday tournaments "Lunchtime Kick Off", "Soccer Saturday" and "The Final whistle" to 2000 chips for future weeks. If you spot any more then please post up on this thread and we'll get them amended asap. Best Wishes Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
     Didn't even notice there was a 4pm one :-)

I did think about the Saturday games when i posted that. Nice one Adam, all these changes are much appreciated