You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Deepies - 6 seater or 10 Seater?

13»

Comments

• Options
    tiggerace7tiggerace7 Member Posts: 93
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Deepies - 6 seater or 10 Seater?:
    In Response to Re: Deepies - 6 seater or 10 Seater? : I think that is something they will sort out very soon Pam. There had been a clamour for 10 Seater Deepies (there are various threads showing this), & Bernie was on his "let's sort out a few things" day, so while he was doing that, he changed the Deepies, thinking he was doing right. The truth is, there are not many players who play the 6 Seater Deepies, not many at all, when you think how many play the 9pm & 9.30 Tourneys, & he was just trying to give the Players what they'd asked for. I got his e-Mail saying that at 3pm yesterday, so I immediately Posted the news on the Forum, & the Thread got quite a few hits. Not ideal communication, I agree, but it was all well-intended. I'm a bit down today though, I do feel so for Bernie, he did what he thought was right, what players had asked for, & suddenly everyone was on his case.  Typically, he was OK about it this morning, & just changed it back immediately. It's VERY hard to please Poker Players, because we all want what we want. And we all want different things. Anyways, it's good that you are here, & I hope you have a great weekend.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tikay

Please cheer up and tell Sky Bernie that everyone will think he is now great....we won't take a poll on it. LOL

You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Sky is great and it's been said before they listen and try and sort stuff out whick is all we can ask of them.

Pamxx
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Deepies - 6 seater or 10 Seater?:
    In Response to Re: Deepies - 6 seater or 10 Seater? : Hi Tikay Please cheer up and tell Sky Bernie that everyone will think he is now great....we won't take a poll on it. LOL You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time. Sky is great and it's been said before they listen and try and sort stuff out whick is all we can ask of them. Pamxx
    Posted by tiggerace7
    +1