You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

"Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread

Comments

• Options
    ricky1970ricky1970 Member Posts: 35
    edited August 2011
    Pick Me Pick Me Hi there i would like to be in a team my online name is ricky1970 dont mind what team it is as long as its a team im not a bad player im better when i play live and i win a lot playing live and and you do need some luck and i can hold my own online and i think tin hats are mad and how will i know what you say lol
  • Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited August 2011
    If you're willing and able to play in the forum DTD competition that runs every monday then you're more than welcome to join the mighty Team Ninja Plonkers
  • Options
    torryboytorryboy Member Posts: 459
    edited August 2011
    Anyone looking for a player give me a shout cheers
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    Posted by torryboy
    Hi Torryboy.
    Seen you play on the tables a few times lately. TPT (Team Poker Trev) would be delighted if you want to join us.

Let me know on the TPT thread (Tribulation & Cashes) and I will include you in the list of Team Players.

Regards
    Pokertrev.
  • Options
    luvBWFCluvBWFC Member Posts: 763
    edited August 2011
    I'm thinking of getting involved in the monday DTD. Any teams with a berth?
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    I'm thinking of getting involved in the monday DTD. Any teams with a berth?
    Posted by luvBWFC
    HitSquad is open to all, esp a player of Your capability & character, sign up NOW!!!LOL

Just sign in the DTD with HitSquad after your name if interested or post on our Thread!!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Posted by torryboy
    torryboy ditto as above to luvBWFC, may have to review your politics tho, as Pink is our colour, and even tho i try to hide it mi politic is slightly left of militant tendancy!!!  [LOL Joking]
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Pick Me Pick Me Hi there i would like to be in a team my online name is ricky1970 dont mind what team it is as long as its a team im not a bad player im better when i play live and i win a lot playing live and and you do need some luck and i can hold my own online and i think tin hats are mad and how will i know what you say lol
    Posted by ricky1970

RICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ditto above invite to u also!!!!
  • Options
    silver8acksilver8ack Member Posts: 1,190
    edited August 2011
    if there is any team out there still taking i am up for some fun :)
  • Options
    billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited August 2011
    if there is any team out there still taking i am up for some fun :)
    Posted by silver8ack
    team51 is just in the process of some auditing silver8ack.....would you like to give our skip (elsadog) a pm......he can give you the lowdown........personally, I would love to have you  join us.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : team51 is just in the process of some auditing silver8ack.....would you like to give our skip (elsadog) a pm......he can give you the lowdown........personally, I would love to have you  join us.
    Posted by billyboots
    ty will contact her now :)
  • Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited August 2011
    You're more than welcome to join us in Team Ninja Plonkers.

I think we all know black ninja outfits are much better than area 51's bacofoil outfits.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    pick me pick me pick me someone pick me registered for tonights matches just pm so as i know which team i am in plz :)
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    pick me pick me pick me someone pick me registered for tonights matches just pm so as i know which team i am in plz :)
    Posted by silver8ack
    Team HitSquad would love you to consider us!!!

Enjoy!!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    ty hitman
    do we have new teams for each month ?
  • Options
    billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited August 2011
    ty hitman do we have new teams for each month ?
    Posted by silver8ack
    Tony I have sent you a pm.....
  • Options
    cgoldiecgoldie Member Posts: 234
    edited August 2011
    No idea what a team is for or the benefits but I'm gonna jump up and down and ask to be picked anyway!

I'm new here (joined Saturday) so none of you have probably seen me at the tables yet but I plan on playing a lot of MTT's and the odd cash game here.

Results so far:

1st: £83.25 (with bounties)
    1st: £100.00
    3rd: £18.60
    1st: £68.00
    1st: £51.00

this months HEM graph from 888 where I play: 

• Options
    shaun84shaun84 Member Posts: 685
    edited September 2011
    I'm up for joining a team but who wants me? I haven't played on Sky Poker for a couple of years but did get my first decent win on here of £1,100. This was my first site and had a few final tables in my first 6 months. Since leaving I've been playing on iPoker and have had numerous final tables and 3 wins in large MTT's. I'm intelligent and affable and would be an asset to any team. I look forward to an offer. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Birmingham
  • Options
    shaun84shaun84 Member Posts: 685
    edited September 2011
    I'm up for joining a team but who wants me? I haven't played on Sky Poker for a couple of years but did get my first decent win on here of £1,100. This was my first site and had a few final tables in my first 6 months. Since leaving I've been playing on iPoker and have had numerous final tables and 3 wins in large MTT's. I'm intelligent and affable and would be an asset to any team. I look forward to an offer. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Birmingham
    Posted by shaun84
    I played the 12K Bounty Hunter tonight and cashed in 10th. Got £72 for 10th and £132 in Bounties. Still looking for a team and have had zero offers so far. Am I wearing the wrong aftershave or something?lol.
    Any offers will be gratefully received. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
  • Options
    cgoldiecgoldie Member Posts: 234
    edited September 2011
    I guess we are not wanted shaun, perhaps we should start our own team xD