You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

"Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread

Comments

• Options
    xleex21xleex21 Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2011
    I see.... Doesnt look like the thing for me but anyone specifically plays the HUSNG Hypercharged?

Lee
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    I see.... Doesnt look like the thing for me but anyone specifically plays the HUSNG Hypercharged? Lee
    Posted by xleex21
    err ok, thanks for your time & askin!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Redmerle!!

got pm from you ty!!

Cant answer pm from this computer !!

But if you want in fine, You have 'open invite' from me, do post up on Hitsquad Hotnews when u can, be great if you could play for us in Forum DTD tonight!!

GL The Hitman
  • Options
    lisar83lisar83 Member Posts: 426
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    Redmerle!! got pm from you ty!! Cant answer pm from this computer !! But if you want in fine, You have 'open invite' from me, do post up on Hitsquad Hotnews when u can, be great if you could play for us in Forum DTD tonight!! GL The Hitman
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

PM sent boss :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : PM sent boss :)
    Posted by lisar83
    Ty Lisa!!

"Teamwork Sam Teamwork", LOL, remember that Daz advert
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Ty Lisa!! "Teamwork Sam Teamwork", LOL, remember that Daz advert
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

Was it before my time?! Hehe kidding :)
  • Options
    addo07addo07 Member Posts: 97
    edited December 2011
    pick me pick me !!!! any1 recruiting if yes could u drop the details on the furom of how to join please ??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    pick me pick me !!!! any1 recruiting if yes could u drop the details on the furom of how to join please ??
    Posted by addo07

Hi addo07

Hitsquad is recruiting!!!  Have a look at our thread, Hitsquad Hotnews, if u fancy it just post on that thread and our captain Hitman_RV will welcome u with open arms!!! 

I'm just heading out just now but I'll send u a pm with more details this afternoon :)

Lisa
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Posted by addo07
    hi addo07, +1 to what lisa [Cheif Recruitment Officer}has said, look at our Opening posts, explains all!! & see FB links!!

Hope you like what you see, You are welcome to join, please do!!

Dave Hitman Harvey

HitSquad Founder & Captain
  • Options
    tewytewy Member Posts: 26
    edited December 2011
    dear hit squad.
    NAME... lee rees
    SEX..... YES Please
    INSANE/SANE...... definatley insane
    FOOTBALL TEAM..... i acualty play football in the port talbot premier division and my team is CROESERW ATHLETIC,
    SPECIAL POWERS.... ID have bomb proof boots so when i go to afghan no ied will be a match for me lol
    if i were not a memeber then il resign and live outside the british legion in a campervan lol
    i would defo eat chips cheese and gravy BUT U MUST TRY IT WITH CURRY...... IF you could please get back to me not that im impatient or anything.......... have u replied yet .......... have u replied yet ..........have u replied yet lol PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    dear hit squad. NAME... lee rees SEX..... YES Please INSANE/SANE...... definatley insane FOOTBALL TEAM..... i acualty play football in the port talbot premier division and my team is CROESERW ATHLETIC, SPECIAL POWERS.... ID have bomb proof boots so when i go to afghan no ied will be a match for me lol if i were not a memeber then il resign and live outside the british legion in a campervan lol i would defo eat chips cheese and gravy BUT U MUST TRY IT WITH CURRY...... IF you could please get back to me not that im impatient or anything.......... have u replied yet .......... have u replied yet ..........have u replied yet lol PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME
    Posted by tewy
    You are In, You are In, You Are In!!

In fact, i thought you were already In LOLOL!!

Welcome Comrade!!
  • Options
    tewytewy Member Posts: 26
    edited December 2011
    well thank you hitman.. hopefully see u in luton but dont know if i can make it yet got a new course coming in il have to ask one of the boys to cover.. will u be sporting the pink cheeks again.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    well thank you hitman.. hopefully see u in luton but dont know if i can make it yet got a new course coming in il have to ask one of the boys to cover.. will u be sporting the pink cheeks again.....
    Posted by tewy
    hopefully be at luton too, quite local for the Original 4 Squaddies, so hope to see ya there!!

pink cheeks LOL, nahhh, didna prove lucky, but will always be a pink something, lol

guess you were at newcaslte then, sry i missed ya, if i did there!! I had pencilled u in for squad before then , but didna really get a chance to speak!! but you defo in NOW!! please freind request me on FB!! link on OP of Hitsquad Hotnews!!

GL Mate!!
  • Options
    boom6boom6 Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2012
    New year so time to make the most of playing on Sky and the great community ... It is at this point I'll attempt to enjoy playing poker to the fullest and shout Pick Me, Pick Me!! I want to join a team!!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    New year so time to make the most of playing on Sky and the great community ... It is at this point I'll attempt to enjoy playing poker to the fullest and shout Pick Me, Pick Me!! I want to join a team!!
    Posted by boom6
    Would You like to join the Hitsquad boom6??

This is an official invite!!

Dave Hitman Harvey

Hitsquad Founder & Captain
  • Options
    TalonTalon Member Posts: 1,621
    edited January 2012
      For sale one old and extremely used poker player. Will except any offer around the zero mark  o.n.o.

Pluses: Quite good in the forums and supposedly gives out good advice(especially in 4 card variations).Also is house trained and relatively polite.

Minuses: Not a particularly good player(very bad at MTTs). Has been known to rant at the ATC merchants that inhabit the 2/4 tables.

For further information just check with me or contact your nearest lunatic asylum.
  • Options
    billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited January 2012
      For sale one old and extremely used poker player. Will except any offer around the zero mark  o.n.o.   Pluses: Quite good in the forums and supposedly gives out good advice(especially in 4 card variations).Also is house trained and relatively polite.  Minuses: Not a particularly good player(very bad at MTTs). Has been known to rant at the ATC merchants that inhabit the 2/4 tables.   For further information just check with me or contact your nearest lunatic asylum.
    Posted by Talon
    ...........So how come you slipped our radar...........we may need an orderly to assist our nurse........fancy a job with team51........pls send me a private message if you do......tx Billy (team51 admissions co-ordinator and donkey in training).
  • Options
    billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : ...........So how come you slipped our radar...........we may need an orderly to assist our nurse........fancy a job with team51........pls send me a private message if you do......tx Billy (team51 admissions co-ordinator and donkey in training).
    Posted by billyboots
    .........PM sent ...pls check your 'Inbox'...........tx 
  • Options
    TalonTalon Member Posts: 1,621
    edited January 2012
      Thank you guys.

Have received several responses and offers and after careful consideration have made my choice. The winning/losing(depending on your perspective) team have been PM'd  and i will leave it to them for the official announcement.

Again thank you for the offers and see ou in this section more often.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
      Thank you guys.   Have received several responses and offers and after careful consideration have made my choice. The winning/losing(depending on your perspective) team have been PM'd  and i will leave it to them for the official announcement.     Again thank you for the offers and see ou in this section more often.
    Posted by Talon
    Am really sorry I never saw this earlier Talon!!

We could have done with your experiance & talents, if things change 0r final decision not yet made, let me know!!

Dave Hitman Harvey