You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

"Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread

Comments

• Options
    billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    HEYHO,HEYHO, ITS IN ONE OF THE TEAMS I WANT TO GO.CHIPS N GRAVY OK 4 BREKKIE BUT NOT AS NICE AS COLD PIZZA AFTER A FEW BEERS THE NIGH T BEFORE.PICK ME AND POINTS WILL COME ROLLING YOUR WAY AND BUILD UP THE CASHES.               SO COME ON YOU TEAMS MAKE A LITTLE OLD LADYS DAY TAKE ME IN PLEEEEZZZZZZE.                                       I DID KNOCK OUT JULIEN THEW AT THE NOTTINGHAM GRAND FINALS LEAVING THE WAY FOR YOOOOOOOS.
    Posted by galvo68
    ................Hi galvo68.....i will send you a pm (private message) right now......wrt to joining team51.....take care...Billy
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    HEYHO,HEYHO, ITS IN ONE OF THE TEAMS I WANT TO GO.CHIPS N GRAVY OK 4 BREKKIE BUT NOT AS NICE AS COLD PIZZA AFTER A FEW BEERS THE NIGH T BEFORE.PICK ME AND POINTS WILL COME ROLLING YOUR WAY AND BUILD UP THE CASHES.               SO COME ON YOU TEAMS MAKE A LITTLE OLD LADYS DAY TAKE ME IN PLEEEEZZZZZZE.                                       I DID KNOCK OUT JULIEN THEW AT THE NOTTINGHAM GRAND FINALS LEAVING THE WAY FOR YOOOOOOOS.
    Posted by galvo68
    am pm'ing ya now galvo!!

you can have what ya want for breakkie if ya up all nite & knock thewy out!! LOL

Hitsquad FTW!!

Dave Hitman Harvey

Hitsquad Captain

Have a look at ours &  the other Team threads, but love to have you with us, this is Official Invite!

All are Welcome, fun to be Had!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Posted by galvo68
    hi mate, not being presumptious but in case u need it.....

HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!!

please fill in copy n paste, if u would like to join, ALL WELCOME!!

1,  Name...............

2,  SEX M/F...............[optional]

3,  SANE/INSANE..........

4,  Football Team........

5,  Fav Drink, [or not].....

6,  Special Powers....
         [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad]

7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would        you rather be?.....

8,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast, after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?.....

New or existing Members, please join our Facebook Group!!

• Options
    edited October 2011
    We NEED HitHero's To Change This!!!..........

RESULTS FROM START OF DTD TEAM LEAGUE!!!

Champions            Runners-up
    May '11   Team Knightplop   
    Team HitSquad
    June '11  Team Pokertrev     
    Team HitSquad
    July '11   Team 51                
    Team Pokertrev
    Aug.'11   Team PokerTrev     
    Team 51
    Sept.'11   Team51
                                   Team HitSquad

Can YOU step up to the plate.....................?

We started with 4! now We grow Stronger!!

We may have been out-numbered but our Team Heart is Strong

ALL ARE WELCOME!!!
  • Options
    DryIceDryIce Member Posts: 5
    edited October 2011
    In Response to "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    * Are you new to the Sky Poker Community? * Want in on the some of the team-based fun? * Fear not, just stand here and scream "Pick me, pick me!" Post your details on here (poker skills, favourite tipple, whether you think tin hats look good, etc) and let the teams fight it out for you on our official (and oh-so-officially named) thread, 'Pick me! Pick me!' There's a whole wave of teams out there at the moment, and there seem to be even more popping up every week. In no particular order, you could try and woo the members of these teams.... although one of them make you wear bright orange at Sky Poker Tour events. It's a very loud orange too. I'm just saying, okay? Team 51 (T51) Team Knightplop (TKP) Team Hit Squad (THS) Team Poker Trev (TPT) Team Ninja Plonkers (TNP) There is, of course, one more team. However this one is by qualification only - Team Sky Poker . You can find out how you could become a member of Sky Poker's official team of players and bag yourself a now-infamous blue TSP hoodie right here. Enjoy folks!
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    I'm interested in being in a team.  Any take ups?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    In Response to "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : I'm interested in being in a team.  Any take ups?
    Posted by DryIce
    .......i will send you a pm (private message) l8r on approx 1 hour  ........if you don't you know how to open it , please post on here again to let me know...tx....Billy

• Options
    edited October 2011
    In Response to "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : I'm interested in being in a team.  Any take ups?
    Posted by DryIce
    The HitSquad is open to ALL Comrade!!!

Have a look at our thread...

You are welcome to join!!
  • Options
    Fudgee777Fudgee777 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2011

Hey there looking to attempt to get into a poker team if anyone will have me being playing a while now and would like to play in a team format please pick me lol.

Fudgee777

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Hey there looking to attempt to get into a poker team if anyone will have me being playing a while now and would like to play in a team format please pick me lol. Fudgee777
    Posted by Fudgee777
    The HitSquad!!

If you would like you join you are welcome!!

If you could pm me or post in our Hitsquad Hotnews, if you want in, maybe have a look at Team thread first!!

we would love you to join us & play in DTD Mondays if you can, see that thread too, we got a FB group too!

No team Obligations just join in fun when u can!!

GL Run golden!!

Dave Hitman Harvey

• Options
    FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited October 2011
    illput it on this one i would like to join tpt as i get onwith scorpio of course if youll ave me
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited October 2011
    illput it on this one i would like to join tpt as i get onwith scorpio of course if youll ave me
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    Hi Flash
    Your in, please see the TPT thread and feel free to upload the TPT logo to your avatar.
  • Options
    dubmasterdubmaster Member Posts: 897
    edited October 2011
    can i join a team please? if anyone will have me
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Posted by dubmaster
    Hi dubmaster...........i will send you a pm (private message) to your 'inbox' explaining what our team is all about and if you fancy it, then send me a pm back .....tx
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Hi dubmaster...........i will send you a pm (private message) to your 'inbox' explaining what our team is all about and if you fancy it, then send me a pm back .....tx
    Posted by billyboots
    Hi again Dubmaster.........I have sent you that private message.......await your reply but will not be back from work until 11:30 pm approx....tc.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Posted by dubmaster
    Have a look thru our thread mate!!

if you are interested you are more than welcome!!!

Cant pm you from this computer but will do tonight!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Have a look thru our thread mate!! if you are interested you are more than welcome!!! Cant pm you from this computer but will do tonight!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    thanks for considering me hitman but billyboots got me first see you at tables in the colours of TEAM51!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Hi again Dubmaster.........I have sent you that private message.......await your reply but will not be back from work until 11:30 pm approx....tc.
    Posted by billyboots
    think i have done it billy thanks i am away till tomorrow night
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : thanks for considering me hitman but billyboots got me first see you at tables in the colours of TEAM51!!!!!!
    Posted by dubmaster
    no problem, GL MATE & Enjoy!!
  • Options
    ElixerElixer Member Posts: 28
    edited October 2011

Have been on Sky for a short while now, playing DYM's to increase my BR from the £2 I received free up to my current £57 ... I am considering joining a team and getting involved in the community, but I would like more information and would welcome any conversation.

LxR

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Have been on Sky for a short while now, playing DYM's to increase my BR from the £2 I received free up to my current £57 ... I am considering joining a team and getting involved in the community, but I would like more information and would welcome any conversation. LxR
    Posted by Elixer
    Elixer, have a look a the Team threads in Team talk!!

You are welcome to join the HitSquad, as All new players, who take the trouble to ask are!!

Just post up here or in HitSquad HotNews or pm me!! We are currently top of DTD team league Mondays, but with a few players down tonight, You are welcome to play for us & see how u like it!!

Details on our thread

GL Mate & Enjoy

Dave 'Hitman' Harvey

HitSquad Founder & Captain