You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

"Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread

Comments

• Options
    padmysterpadmyster Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2014
    The Open is one of the most popular tournaments at Sky Poker, with bumper fields often seeing the winner walk away with a four-figure sum for as little as £1.60. The Tuesday night edition, which has a buy-in of £11 sees players start with 3,000 chips and 7 minute levels. You can even satellite into the tournament for as little as £1.60.when do I get my joininhg bonus an y shirt lol
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    The Open is one of the most popular tournaments at Sky Poker, with bumper fields often seeing the winner walk away with a four-figure sum for as little as £1.60. The Tuesday night edition, which has a buy-in of £11 sees players start with 3,000 chips and 7 minute levels. You can even satellite into the tournament for as little as £1.60. when do I get my joininhg bonus an y shirt lol
    Posted by padmyster
    Have a look under the "Bonuses" tab - it will be a tournament token which you can use to play.
  • Options
    CardiffAceCardiffAce Member Posts: 80
    edited June 2014
    After having a mosey at this and improving (slowly) at my game I am looking for a team......Does anyone have any room for a depressed Cardiff City, Cider drinking and generally depressed with football fan? And yes im waiting for the bants around wearing red, vincent tan and a c rappy new badge haha

TAN OUT 

• Options
    dangerdaidangerdai Member Posts: 362
    edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    After having a mosey at this and improving (slowly) at my game I am looking for a team......Does anyone have any room for a depressed Cardiff City, Cider drinking and generally depressed with football fan? And yes im waiting for the bants around wearing red, vincent tan and a c rappy new badge haha TAN OUT 
    Posted by CardiffAce

Haha being a jack I would normally not help a Cardiff fan but i will make an expection in this case, I would highly recommend tpt, and suggest you post on the tpt thread they are the best team on sky poker just like swans are the best team in wales ;-) 
    I'm sure our captain will except a Cardiff fan into the team and will reply to you as soon as he can...

• Options
    edited June 2014
    After having a mosey at this and improving (slowly) at my game I am looking for a team......Does anyone have any room for a depressed Cardiff City, Cider drinking and generally depressed with football fan? And yes im waiting for the bants around wearing red, vincent tan and a c rappy new badge haha TAN OUT 
    Posted by CardiffAce
    TAN Tastic!!!!!! - We will gladly have you :)

Must admit though......it looks more like our team poker titans badge :)
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited June 2014
    This is a Good Place to Meet other Team Players...

NEW COMMUNITY TOURNAMENT!!

In Lobby NOW!!!

The 'FOSP' League Holdem Tournament!!!!
    7.30pm, Weds July 2nd, £5.50.
    5000 starting chips, 1 hour late reg, Blinds 12 mins

Here is Tournie lobby description!!

""" This is an 'Open' Tournament for ALL Sky Community, All are Welcome!!
    A Monthly League will be run by The FOSP, Friends of Sky Poker Group.
    ...with added value Monthly Prizes from Sky Poker!!!
    Enjoy!!"""

Get In....[limited to 1000 runners, be quick, lol!!]

Me & PokerTrev are First to be registered...DOUBLE VALUE!!!!

GL ALL Enjoy!!

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=9560814&guid=481731be-f3a7-4723-81a1-642458b815e4

...who else will be playing????

• Options
    CardiffAceCardiffAce Member Posts: 80
    edited June 2014
    haha cheers guys,  I cant get away from you Jacks, you seem to be popping up everywhere atm :) I wont get involved in the best team arguement, we will be here all night. lol

Your badge is much better on here. Cardiffs looks like a cross between a beer mat & a 5 year olds drawing. Bad times, very disillusioned down there.

So whats the crack then guys? What do I need to do? Thanks for the reply
  • Options
    dangerdaidangerdai Member Posts: 362
    edited June 2014
    haha cheers guys,  I cant get away from you Jacks, you seem to be popping up everywhere atm :) I wont get involved in the best team arguement, we will be here all night. lol Your badge is much better on here. Cardiffs looks like a cross between a beer mat & a 5 year olds drawing. Bad times, very disillusioned down there. So whats the crack then guys? What do I need to do? Thanks for the reply
    Posted by CardiffAce

Have a look on  tpt thread, introduce yourself to the team, if you need any help post on the team page and im sure one of your new teammates will help you out that is better than me at giving you advise. Have fun and run well at the tables... sure trev (our skipper) will add you to team list when he can.. 

Ps Monday night dtds are great fun all for £5 odd  keep a look out for what you have to do to enter them as a team member...

• Options
    bulldog42bulldog42 Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2014
    LOL  NICE ONE DAVE!! All are welcome in the HitSquad, Young, Old, Shark, Donk, lol!! We Just wanna have FUN!! Read Hitsquad Hotnews, to see how this WHOLE thing developed!!....[ & 'Hitsquad goin to cardiff' LOL], you are allowed to skip a few bits !!!!......lol    ps WE HAVE GOT!!!!!!..............Team Glama Anna [Fowles] & Team Vegas Chic [kidgirlgy]   If ya want in here is our form.... HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1,  Name............... 2,  SEX M/F...............[optional] 3,  SANE/INSANE.......... 4,  Football Team........?? 5,  Fav Drink, [or not].....?? 6,  Special Powers....??      [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] 7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be??..... 8,   What odds do you think you will be to win the Next SPT?? 9,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite Drinking & Pokering??..... [HitSquad Standard Behavoir] ....or you prefer summat Different, Kebab??, Hairy Pie?? GL Anyway!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    bren Dixon
    male
    insane that's y I play poker lol
    football team got 2b Liverpool
    jack d with coke
    love kebab wen playing poker
    was in a poker team back in the days pokerroom was still going
    team come 2nd in the uk  league and 3rd in uerop
    next spt got 2b 80/1 lol
    I can add a lot of fun to the hitsquad
  • Options
    bulldog42bulldog42 Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Hi Geordie Its all about having fun whilst playing poker online Its great to have a few buddies to chat to on the rail and this is always a boost to your confidence when you are running deep in a tournie. Here is all the infor for "Team Poker Titans" "Monday Forum DTD Tournies" (See Info Below) Monday Forum DTD On Monday Nights we play the Forum DTD where you can win Free Prizes each week and also Monthly prizes. We also run a league against the other forum teams for a bit of fun and banter. The Monday Forum DTD consists of the following tourneys, which you will find in the lobby on Mondays.... DTD1 (£2.20) Deepstack DTD2 (£1.10) Deepstack DTD3 £2.20) NLH Your best 2 scores from these 3 tourneys count towards the league and the added prizes. You will also have to post your name & team ( TPT ) in the "Monday Forum DTD thread" in the "General Poker Chat" section of the forum each week that you are available to play. Friday Orfordable League On Friday Evenings we also run a Monthly League Called the "Friday Orfordable" Orfordable (£3.30) Deepstack Again you will have to post your name in the "Friday Orfordable Thread" in General Poker Chat section of the forum at the beginning of each Month. (There is one running tonight) Non of the above is compulsory, but its great fun. Don't worry about how good you are, we are here for a bit of poker & fun and accept players at any level. We will also try to help and encourage any aspect of your game. Just let me know if you are interested Best Regards Pokertrev - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Captain
    Posted by POKERTREV
    are u still looking for players for your team as I would love 2 get bk in a team
    I was in a team bk in the days of pokerroom b4 it shut down and whent over 2 bwin
    we had a lot of fun and would love 2do it again
    my name is bren Dixon not bin on here that long if u need me im here
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : are u still looking for players for your team as I would love 2 get bk in a team I was in a team bk in the days of pokerroom b4 it shut down and whent over 2 bwin we had a lot of fun and would love 2do it again my name is bren Dixon not bin on here that long if u need me im here
    Posted by bulldog42
    Hi Buldogg

TPT (Team Poker Titans) would be happy to have you on board

Here is a little infor - pop by & say hello on our team thread if your interested

Its all about having fun whilst playing poker online

Its great to have a few buddies to chat to on the rail and this is always a boost to your confidence when you are running deep in a tournie.

Here is all the infor for "Team Poker Titans"

"Monday Forum DTD Tournies" (See Info Below)

Monday Forum DTD

On Monday Nights we play the Forum DTD where you can win Free Prizes each week and also Monthly prizes. We also run a league against the other forum teams for a bit of fun and banter.

The Monday Forum DTD consists of the following tourneys, which you will find in the lobby on Mondays....

DTD1 (£2.20) Deepstack

DTD2 (£1.10) Deepstack

DTD3 £2.20) NLH

Your best 2 scores from these 3 tourneys count towards the league and the added prizes. You will also have to post your name & team (TPT) in the "Monday Forum DTD thread" in the "General Poker Chat" section of the forum each week that you are available to play.

Friday Orfordable League

On Friday Evenings we also run a Monthly League Called the "Friday Orfordable"

Orfordable (£3.30) Deepstack

Again you will have to post your name in the "Friday Orfordable Thread" in General Poker Chat section of the forum at the beginning of each Month. (There is one running tonight)

Non of the above is compulsory, but its great fun.

Don't worry about how good you are, we are here for a bit of poker & fun and accept players at any level. We will also try to help and encourage any aspect of your game.

Just let me know if you are interested

Best Regards

Pokertrev - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Captain

• Options
    chris85chris85 Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : TPT - Team Poker Titans? Let me know
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Hi trev yes I am interested in joining plz let me know how this is done

Thanks chris
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Hi trev yes I am interested in joining plz let me know how this is done Thanks chris
    Posted by chris85
    Hey Chris

It's been a while since you fist posted - I almost forgot about you lol

I can add your name to the Team list

Just pop onto the Team Poker Titans thread & say Hello to your new team mates.
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited July 2014

The FOSP Holdem LEAGUE Tournie,  July Week 3 is Weds 16th July, 7.30pm, £5.50, ALL WELCOME!!!!!

NO PASSWORDS, NO REG THREAD, JUST JOIN IN & PLAY!!

Table & Admin c/o Carl, LuvBWFC, ty!!

Top of League at mo are jointly, Supercrazy & IrishRose Rosarie X

Best 2 agg scores to count..... 3 weeks & Chances to score left!!

Added Value Sky Prizes to be announced!!

Sky Lobby & registration HERE..

100 different people have played the 2 weeks so far..

Current Top 23, who have played both!

supercrazy 4
    IrishRose 4
    Brrrrrrr 14
    luvBWFC 26
    HITMAN_RV 34
    POKEY2011 38
    bbMike 39
    shirley02 40
    scwuffy54 41
    POKERTREV 41
    ELUNDERDOG 42
    aiken2001 44
    KEITH1960 48
    day4eire76 48
    goldnballz 49
    sumner0754 50
    timeforbed 52
    jawzindawz 61
    Cormach 66
    3barrels 69
    riverrick 77
    FLASHJONNY 85
    Oban 86
    wynne1938 88
  • Options
    MrWh1teMrWh1te Member Posts: 963
    edited July 2014
    I need a team.

Who wants me?

(has to be a good team dammit!)
  • Options
    TASHALTASHAL Member Posts: 213
    edited August 2014
    I need a team. Who wants me? (has to be a good team dammit!)
    Posted by MrWh1te
    Laughed a bit at this post :)

Don't normally do this but...

Interested in joining Outlaws? Have a look on our thread and let me know.

On facebook (Natasha Cooper, red hair)

Look forward to hearing from ya x
  • Options
    TENTENTENTENTENTEN Member Posts: 481
    edited August 2014
    wd skip allways on the look out for talent x
  • Options
    infurno119infurno119 Member Posts: 12
    edited August 2014
    LOL  NICE ONE DAVE!! All are welcome in the HitSquad, Young, Old, Shark, Donk, lol!! We Just wanna have FUN!! Read Hitsquad Hotnews, to see how this WHOLE thing developed!!....[ & 'Hitsquad goin to cardiff' LOL], you are allowed to skip a few bits !!!!......lol    ps WE HAVE GOT!!!!!!..............Team Glama Anna [Fowles] & Team Vegas Chic [kidgirlgy]   If ya want in here is our form.... HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1,  Name............... 2,  SEX M/F...............[optional] 3,  SANE/INSANE.......... 4,  Football Team........?? 5,  Fav Drink, [or not].....?? 6,  Special Powers....??      [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] 7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be??..... 8,   What odds do you think you will be to win the Next SPT?? 9,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite Drinking & Pokering??..... [HitSquad Standard Behavoir] ....or you prefer summat Different, Kebab??, Hairy Pie?? GL Anyway!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    What wrong with Cardiff its my homeland I would like to join and will have the beers waiting on your departure j
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited August 2014
    Think you and team Hitsquad would go hand in hand.
  • Options
    SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
    edited August 2014
    Think you and team Hitsquad would go hand in hand.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    I think I speak for everyone at THS when I say:

We do not want him.