You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

"Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread

Comments

• Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    Going to be playing on Sky Poker more often would like to join a team if poss.
    Posted by Telmison74
    Would you like to Join our Team HitSquad??

All Good Clean Fun!!

You in if You want, My Special Invite!!

Seen u been playing Mondays as IND, Join US!"!!!
  • Options
    Telmison74Telmison74 Member Posts: 1,123
    edited January 2015
    In Response to Re::
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Would you like to Join our Team HitSquad?? All Good Clean Fun!! You in if You want, My Special Invite!! Seen u been playing Mondays as IND, Join US!"!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Hi thanks happy to join your team
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    In Response to Re::
    In Response to Re: : Hi thanks happy to join your team
    Posted by Telmison74
    Boom!!! You IN!! GL Enjoy!!
    have pm'ed you
  • Options
    rspca12rspca12 Member Posts: 618
    edited February 2015
    hi guys anyone want me be gd to take part in some team competion.
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    Posted by rspca12
    TPT would love to have you in our team. Alongside the DTD quite a few of us take part in Fridays Orfy and we also have a team event once a month that is well supported. Let me know either on this thread or HERE if your interested in joining us.

Dale (TPT VC)
  • Options
    Chris_McChris_Mc Member Posts: 1,340
    edited February 2015
    Posted by rspca12

+1

you would be a great edition to TPT.

Have a look around though, all teams are great on the forum and the players aswell

gl in your choice !
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    i would love to part of TPT thanks for invite guys. i lock fwd to rep the team and having some banter which of cause is what its about.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    i would love to part of TPT thanks for invite guys. i lock fwd to rep the team and having some banter which of cause is what its about.
    Posted by rspca12
    Gutted I missed this Mate!

GL in TPT, they are a great Team....[as well]

LOL, Xx
  • Options
    LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,211
    edited February 2015
    Hi all, I have been playing on Sky Poker since last summer and have had some great fun and 'met' some great people but have not as yet got involved in the community and forums and thought this would be a good way of going about it. So if anyone has any suggestions or can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    yes dave missed me mate fought u didnt whant me to be part of u gang lol. 
  • Options
    Ice_TigerIce_Tiger Member Posts: 1,533
    edited February 2015
    yes dave missed me mate fought u didnt whant me to be part of u gang lol. 
    Posted by rspca12
    Always like to have the best players in the Hit Squad but I suppose after winning the Monday night DTD for five (or is it six?) consecutive months then I suppose it helps the competition for other teams to attract a talented player like rspca12.

If he plays dtd regularly then I expect he will be a top performer.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Always like to have the best players in the Hit Squad but I suppose after winning the Monday night DTD for five (or is it six?) consecutive months then I suppose it helps the competition for other teams to attract a talented player like rspca12. If he plays dtd regularly then I expect he will be a top performer.
    Posted by Ice_Tiger
    +1, gutted I missed Chris, GL mate ENJOY!!!
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Always like to have the best players in the Hit Squad but I suppose after winning the Monday night DTD for five (or is it six?) consecutive months then I suppose it helps the competition for other teams to attract a talented player like rspca12. If he plays dtd regularly then I expect he will be a top performer.
    Posted by Ice_Tiger
    Yep, we much prefer quality over quantity in Outlaws.

Run well.
  • Options
    yuranASSetyuranASSet Member Posts: 485
    edited February 2015
    I'm Lookin' for a team to join.

As mainly a cash player, I'm looking to start the learning process to be an adept and profitable tournament player. I reckon that this could be a good place to start as part of this process. 

Let's hear your pitch and we'll get something finalised. Or send forth the captains and we'll do it like blind date!

Thx

Joe

• Options
    Chris_McChris_Mc Member Posts: 1,340
    edited February 2015
    Where are all the captains?????

Have a look around and see what team youd like to join,

Im a memeber of tpt with a great bunch, you can help me if your a cash player though! 

And could do woth another weegie....
  • Options
    Ice_TigerIce_Tiger Member Posts: 1,533
    edited February 2015
    I'm Lookin' for a team to join. As mainly a cash player, I'm looking to start the learning process to be an adept and profitable tournament player. I reckon that this could be a good place to start as part of this process.  Let's hear your pitch and we'll get something finalised. Or send forth the captains and we'll do it like blind date! Thx Joe
    Posted by yuranASSet
    Hi, I think it depends what you are looking for.

I am a Vice Captain of The Hit Squad. We are the biggest team on SKY Poker or at least the team that has the most players that play in the community events on SKY. We support all the community events - DTD on Mondays, Friends of SKY Poker on Wednesdays, PLO8 Night on Thursdays, Orfordable on Fridays & Friends of SKY Poker Omaha on Sundays. Not all members play all these events but most play a couple most weeks. All are individual tournaments but Monday Night's DTD has the greatest team element to it.

The Hit Squad have won the monthly DTD competition every month for the last six months with TPT being the only other team to win in the last 18 months.

We run groups on Facebook. The main group is for information but we also have a group for hand analysis and advice. We are committed to helping our players to improve their game. We also run a Hit Squad Live Tour with two events per year where players can meet up & play a fun tournament. The last four have been in Glasgow, Birmingham, Luton & Nottingham (last week).

If you are interested in joining us, please let me or HItman RV (our Captain) know and we will start the vigorous vetting process, which includes knowing your favourite tipple & thoughts on wearing pink.

Look forward to hearing from you.
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited February 2015
    I'm Lookin' for a team to join. As mainly a cash player, I'm looking to start the learning process to be an adept and profitable tournament player. I reckon that this could be a good place to start as part of this process.  Let's hear your pitch and we'll get something finalised. Or send forth the captains and we'll do it like blind date! Thx Joe
    Posted by yuranASSet
    Hi yuranasset.
    TPT (Team Poker Titans) would be please to have you.

youwouldbeanasset :)

Let me know.
  • Options
    ISILDUR10ISILDUR10 Member Posts: 34
    edited February 2015
    how do i go about joining a team

MR ISILDUR10
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited February 2015
    how do i go about joining a team MR ISILDUR10
    Posted by ISILDUR10
    Hi ISI
    I replied to your post on the TPT thread - let me know if you are interested.
  • Options
    WillyzGoldWillyzGold Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2015
    Hey Sky community.

Just signed up and having a good browse round the forums,I came across this thread.

Would love to get involved a) in the community and b) in the teams or a team anyway! If any teams require new members please drop me a line. i play a mixture of cash and Mtt's. Im literally playing most of the day.Recently(last couple of years) made the transition from being purely live to online aswell. Any more info required just let me know.

Cheers

Steve