You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

"Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread

Comments

• Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    hi guys any team fancy a  player im not new here played against most of ya . nottingham born an bred . steady play . good loser lol .se ya on the tables . good luck guys
    Posted by BOZZMAN
    nice chatting on the table I'll sort things out for you mate.
  • Options
    ravinjay69ravinjay69 Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2014
    Afternoon players

Looking to join one of the many teams here at skypoker. been on sky awhile now and been flying solo but like to join a friendly team for fun and advice

thanks ravinjay69
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    Afternoon players Looking to join one of the many teams here at skypoker. been on sky awhile now and been flying solo but like to join a friendly team for fun and advice thanks ravinjay69
    Posted by ravinjay69
    TPT (Team Poker Titans) have a spot for you.....

Let me know & I will update the Team List
  • Options
    arthur1962arthur1962 Member Posts: 51
    edited January 2014
    Hi guys , would love to be involved with any team, i try to sat into games and best result was 3rd in the sunday night primo.
    Got a want to play but cant play situation right now as i am getting heart surgery in a few weeks time and i must be the only person in the world not to be signed off work by the doc but signed off playing Poker as the rush was getting the old ticker going crazy and was causing me pain !!lol but true.
    Hope to be playing again from March, i have been at the last 3 spt tours and will try and get to any future one but again i am not allowed to try and get to Nottingham.
    So please guys, if anyone has played a better sympathy card than this pick them, trouble is mine is a true one.
    regards,
    art.
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited January 2014
    Hi guys , would love to be involved with any team, i try to sat into games and best result was 3rd in the sunday night primo. Got a want to play but cant play situation right now as i am getting heart surgery in a few weeks time and i must be the only person in the world not to be signed off work by the doc but signed off playing Poker as the rush was getting the old ticker going crazy and was causing me pain !!lol but true. Hope to be playing again from March, i have been at the last 3 spt tours and will try and get to any future one but again i am not allowed to try and get to Nottingham. So please guys, if anyone has played a better sympathy card than this pick them, trouble is mine is a true one. regards, art.
    Posted by arthur1962
    Hi Arthur!!

Good Luck with Op, hope it all works out!!

The HitSquad would love to offer you a Spot in our Friendly Team Mate!!

Just Message me, or post up on our HitSquad HotNews Thread in 'Team Talk also!

If You on FB, most of our Team Stuff operates from there now, easier quicker!!
    Be Great if you joined & Played DTD Mondays for us!
    I can put you in Our FB Groups!

GL, Dave 'Hitman' Harvey, HitSquad Founder & Capo!!

PS I Also founded a 'Friends of Sky Poker' FB Group, helped now by Maxally TKP, Poker Trev, TPT amongst others, we have 250ish members Now!! You Welcome as are all!!

• Options
    IandJIandJ Member Posts: 18
    edited January 2014
    hi, i would love to join a team or at least try out. my username is jazzyg12392. thankyou
  • Options
    RossMcRossMc Member Posts: 158
    edited January 2014
    Hi JazzyG, are you any relation to Jazzy J, bonus points if that's the case!  The Hit Squad would be happy to welcome you to its ranks.  If you are interested please post on our thread in this section and we will take it from there. :)
  • Options
    GCDFGCDF Member Posts: 74
    edited January 2014
    Hi guys just joined sky poker user name GCDF.

Looking to join a team until Team Sky Poker sign me. 

Thanks

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Hi guys just joined sky poker user name GCDF. Looking to join a team until Team Sky Poker sign me.  Thanks
    Posted by GCDF
    Could be a long wait.....but TPT (Team Poker Titans) will be happy to have you onboard........

That way we may be able to get a substantial transfer fee if you decide leave for TSP :)

Just let us know - best of luck whatever you decide.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

All are Welcome to apply to The Famous HitSquad, Young, Old, Shark, Donk, lol!!
    We Just wanna have FUN!!

No Poker Egos, High Maintenance Charisma's, Fruitcakes, I already Fill that Role!!
    Seriously, Well-Rounded, Fun People, [Crazy is ok], who want to fit into our Successful Structure Need Apply...

Read Hitsquad Hotnews, to see how this WHOLE thing developed!!...
    you are allowed to skip a few bits !!!!......lol   

If ya want in here is our form.... copy & Paste & post up!!

Our Fun HitSquad FB Group Now Has 140+ HitSquaddies, Most of whom also take part in 'The Friends of Sky Poker' FB Group, nealry 300 members,  I initiated & run with Team of Various good guys/girls from Various other Teams!!

HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!!

1,  Name/Alias...............??

2,  SEX M/F...............[optional]??

3,  SANE/INSANE..........??

4,  Football Team........??

5,  Fav Drink, [or not].....??

6,  Special Powers....??
         [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad]

7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be??.....

8,   What odds do you think you will be to win the Next SPT??

9,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite Drinking & Pokering??.....
    [HitSquad Standard Behavoir]
    ....or you prefer summat Different, Kebab??, Hairy Pie??

GL Anyway!! Enjoy!!

Dave 'Hitman' Harvey
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    If Unsure....

Why not play Mondays nites Forum DTD series of Tournies!! Run Excellently By Michael, DTWBandit & his helpers!

You can join is as an Independant, some great prizes available as extra value from Sky!!

I Run a bolt-on Team League which operates alongside, heres last months Table...

Forum DTD FINAL Team Table Jan 2014, Week 4

Team               Runners    Wins  TeamPts  LeaguePts

HitSquad Jams     77           -             62         26
    HitSquad Donks   56           2             40         18
    Poker Titans         76           1            29         17
    Dragons                19           1            30         16
    Diamond                12           2            15        12

Team 51                14           -             18         11
    Knight Poker         26           3            21         10

BringIT                   4           -              0           2
    Ninja Plonkers       4           -              0           0
    T-Munky                 1           -              0           0

...is great nite, goood way to meet other DTD & Team players!!

GL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    gavingaz21gavingaz21 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2014
    hi im gavingaz21 and im new to poker and learning fast , looking forward to joining a team and proving my self as a team player and great asset
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    hi im gavingaz21 and im new to poker and learning fast , looking forward to joining a team and proving my self as a team player and great asset
    Posted by gavingaz21
    Hi Gavin
    Team Poker Titans are interested if you will have us? :)

Ley me know

Good Luck
  • Options
    B1TCH3B1TCH3 Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2014
    PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!

I NEED TEAM 'CLUELESS'

A CARRY BAG FULL OF  'DESPERADO 6%'
  • Options
    Matt237Matt237 Member Posts: 1,785
    edited February 2014
    Pick mee :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Hi BITCH3 & Matt237

You are most welcome to join TPT (Team Poker Titans)

Please let me know on here
  • Options
    Matt237Matt237 Member Posts: 1,785
    edited February 2014
    Hi BITCH3 & Matt237 You are most welcome to join TPT (Team Poker Titans) Please let me know on here
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Sure :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Sure :)
    Posted by Matt237
    HELLO YOU....

ID LOVE TO JOIN  TEAM TITSAN!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Sure :)
    Posted by Matt237
    YES PLEASE 
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : YES PLEASE 
    Posted by B1TCH3
    Hi
    Welcome to Team Poker Titans

Pop by and say hello to your new team mates - I will update the team list.

Best of Luck