You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

"Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    hi all looking to join a team gonna be going to blackpool spt. play mostly cash but a few tournys as well
    Posted by engy
    Hi Engy
    We play the following tournies on Mondays (Forum DTD)

7.15pm deepy (£2.20)
    7.45pm deepy (£1.10)
    8.30pm Take on Tikay (£2.20)

We also play the Orfordable League on fridays 7.10pm 10 seater £3.30 (Optional)

If you can play these on Mondays regularly (although we don't expect you to be able to play every week) then we would be delighted for you to join us.
  • Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    edited May 2012
    hi trev, ill be able to play the monday tournys  just about every week so would be delighted to join tpt
  • Options
    -Typhoon--Typhoon- Member Posts: 288
    edited May 2012
    Any room for a small one? It's about time i got off my donkey and joined the fun.

Although mostly a cash player, i'm usually free to play the Monday madness of the infamous DTD and the odd tourny through the week.

So anyone who wants wine drinking fiend who needs a loving home, let me know.

Cheers

Paul

• Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    Any room for a small one? It's about time i got off my donkey and joined the fun. Although mostly a cash player, i'm usually free to play the Monday madness of the infamous DTD and the odd tourny through the week. So anyone who wants wine drinking fiend who needs a loving home, let me know. Cheers Paul
    Posted by -Typhoon-
    TPT have a spot if your interested?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    hi trev, ill be able to play the monday tournys  just about every week so would be delighted to join tpt
    Posted by engy
    Thats Great engy - your in, welcome to TPT

Pop by the team thread and say hello.
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited May 2012
    Any room for a small one? It's about time i got off my donkey and joined the fun. Although mostly a cash player, i'm usually free to play the Monday madness of the infamous DTD and the odd tourny through the week. So anyone who wants wine drinking fiend who needs a loving home, let me know. Cheers Paul
    Posted by -Typhoon-
    Hi Mate!!

sry, I have been out of The Country for a week, but you sound like you would fit in well with The HitSquad, if you already done something No Prob, but like Trev has said please drop by our Team thread Hitsquad HotNews, & have a look, & myabe take us up on our offer!!

Sorry to any recent posters here i missed!!

ps, ....While away....I Learned a new song in 'a lil' 'Hocky' In Chicago', a Dean Martin fav....

"lil' ole wine drinker me "

The lads made it my, & our, tour song!!!

pps. I also read 1/2 of "winning a poker tournie one hand at a time", on tha red-eye, so watch out!!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Whats up guys! Looking to join one of these teams! I see so many people getting involved so feel I need to! Always up for a laugh! Friendly guy! Try to make as many SPTs as possible! Will definitely trying to make Blackpool! Pick me Pick me!
    Posted by Ads2kuk
    Ads!!! as above ditto!!

You done anything yet??

Love ta have ya!!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Hi Mate!! sry, I have been out of The Country for a week, but you sound like you would fit in well with The HitSquad, if you already done something No Prob, but like Trev has said please drop by our Team thread Hitsquad HotNews, & have a look, & myabe take us up on our offer!! Sorry to any recent posters here i missed!! ps, ....While away....I Learned a new song in 'a lil' 'Hocky' In Chicago', a Dean Martin fav.... "lil' ole wine drinker me " The lads made it my, & our, tour song!!! pps. I also read 1/2 of "winning a poker tournie one hand at a time", on tha red-eye, so watch out!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Wow, just had to youtube this one, top tune, lol

Thanks Dave, It would be a pleasure to join The Hit Squad.

Paul

• Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : TPT have a spot if your interested?
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Thanks Trev, but decided to join THS

Paul
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Wow, just had to youtube this one, top tune, lol Thanks Dave, It would be a pleasure to join The Hit Squad. Paul
    Posted by -Typhoon-
    Brilliant YOU'RE IN PAUL!!

Welcome Comrade, when you get time, paste up an intro form on Hitsquad Hotnews!!

i have sent you friend request, and at satrt of our hotnews thread is a link to ma FB page, look me up, & i'll put you in our FB group!!

speak soon

Enjoy!!
  • Options
    addo07addo07 Member Posts: 97
    edited May 2012

Hi all i was just wondering if it would be possible to join tpt ??? cou;dd some1 give me the details if its possible ???

• Options
    El_MogulEl_Mogul Member Posts: 158
    edited May 2012
    OK, finally found this thread thing... I think I'm joining THS??

Do excuse my stupidity ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    OK, finally found this thread thing... I think I'm joining THS?? Do excuse my stupidity ;)
    Posted by El_Mogul
    LOL!!! I thought you already had, as i got you on ma list!!!

ok, all ya gotta do is click ya heels, and say.....

" Jam it in thier Eye" !!!!

and you're in LOL!!!

will pm you!!
  • Options
    El_MogulEl_Mogul Member Posts: 158
    edited May 2012
    Haha OK, good stuff! :)
  • Options
    TsaaaarTsaaaar Member Posts: 367
    edited May 2012
    Hi Guys,

I've been playing on Sky since last December and have been doing okay,mostly playing DYM and MTTs low/micro but have started dabbling with micro cash.

I want to start playing more cash but my confidence at cash isn't great so looking for a team who would help with advice for cash and anything else to be honest plus the comradery of a team would be good *hic*

Nicky.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Hi Guys, I've been playing on Sky since last December and have been doing okay,mostly playing DYM and MTTs low/micro but have started dabbling with micro cash. I want to start playing more cash but my confidence at cash isn't great so looking for a team who would help with advice for cash and anything else to be honest plus the comradery of a team would be good *hic* Nicky.
    Posted by Tsaaaar
    Hi Nicky,

sry missed this as i been flat out at work!!

normally you'd have had a reply sooner!!

here is your formal invite to consider US, THE HITSQUAD!!!

Please look thru our thread, HitSquad Hotnews, and if you are interested let me know, as you would be welcome!!

Dave Hitman Harvey

HitSquad Founder & Captain

[Hitsquad The Fun, non-moaning team, 94 currently in FB group & rising]
  • Options
    kirbsuk83kirbsuk83 Member Posts: 319
    edited July 2012
    Any teams recruiting at present?
    Few big cashes mainly in the daily main events and going to ship the 10k BH again tonight lol ;-)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Any teams recruiting at present? Few big cashes mainly in the daily main events and going to ship the 10k BH again tonight lol ;-)
    Posted by kirbsuk83
    Hi Kirbsuk83.
    TPT (Team Poker Titans) would be delighted to have you.

Please let me know. 
  • Options
    kirbsuk83kirbsuk83 Member Posts: 319
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Hi Kirbsuk83. TPT (Team Poker Titans) would be delighted to have you. Please let me know. 
    Posted by POKERTREV
    sounds good to me mate please pm me details
  • Options
    three33320three33320 Member Posts: 289
    edited July 2012
    Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread. i need to be rercruited into a team fast please. My game is average to bad. But I play a lot and make a few C4P. LOVE FUN MMMMM