You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

HitSquad HotNews!!!! HitSquadron Scotland Crowned National APAT Team Champs 2014!

Comments

• lisar83lisar83 Member Posts: 426
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!!:
    is this the right place to report a win in the Easter Bounty Hunter promotion for aussie09 where the prize is a £1,100 seat in the VLV final at the end of April?  hope so.   
    Posted by aussie09

Yay go Rob!!!
  • aussie09aussie09 Member Posts: 8,033
    edited April 2012

thanks simon, thanks lisa

• GLDLADYLUCGLDLADYLUC Member Posts: 47
    edited April 2012
    1, Name...............Abby - alias is gldladyluck

2, SEX M/F.......... F of course!!!!

3, SANE/INSANE.......... mad as they come!!!!

4, Football Team........none - rugby lass!!!

5, Fav Drink, [or not]..... jack daniels and coke or southern comfort and lemonade

6, Special Powers [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] ... am a lucky gal!!! lol, get knocked down, but rarely out!!! - always find a way to last that little bit longer!!

7, If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be?.....  i would be rambo and go it alone!!! lol

8, Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast, after a long day/nite drinking & pokering?..... chips and cheese or chips and gravy, but not both - my mad cow's disease is not yet advanced enuf!!! lol

Right hitman I think that answered the questions - let me know!!!
  • SlykllistSlykllist Member Posts: 2,888
    edited April 2012
    GLLADYLUCK wrote:

8, Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast, after a long day/nite drinking & pokering?..... chips and cheese or chips and gravy, but not both - my mad cow's disease is not yet advanced enuf!!! lol

Capo - I think I may have identfied a trining requirement in our new recruit!

PS. I sat on a table with GLLADYLUCK last night and she'd make a fine Squadette!
  • shaun84shaun84 Member Posts: 685
    edited April 2012
    1, Name...............Abby - alias is gldladyluck 2, SEX M/F.......... F of course!!!! 3, SANE/INSANE.......... mad as they come!!!! 4, Football Team........none - rugby lass!!! 5, Fav Drink, [or not]..... jack daniels and coke or southern comfort and lemonade 6, Special Powers [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] ... am a lucky gal!!! lol, get knocked down, but rarely out!!! - always find a way to last that little bit longer!! 7, If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be?.....  i would be rambo and go it alone!!! lol 8, Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast, after a long day/nite drinking & pokering?..... chips and cheese or chips and gravy, but not both - my mad cow's disease is not yet advanced enuf!!! lol Right hitman I think that answered the questions - let me know!!!
    Posted by GLDLADYLUC
    Hi againguys. I am once again invading your page.lol. Just to say a lady after my own heart with the above. Hope your at my first SPT whenever that is, and you can get me one of those.lol.
  • lisar83lisar83 Member Posts: 426
    edited April 2012
    Welcome Abby, another rugby lass!!
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,274
    edited April 2012
    Need a Mod?????

1,  Name......Mick

2,  SEX ... Male

3,  SANE/INSANE.....Changes with the weather

4,  Football Team........Villa

5,  Fav Drink ....... Vodka (preferably Smirnoff)

6,  Special Powers .....Polishing chrome !

7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be?.....A Cat

8,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast, after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?.....Nope - just carry on drinking.
  • HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited April 2012
    LEDGE!!!!

Short & Sweet, but committee has met..........and.......

Welcome Comrades Abby & Mick!!

A succesful Double Installation!!

Have followed a few of your posts & games, & am really pleased you want into the Greatest Poker Team in The World!!!!!

Enjoy!!

[and you will soon get used to ma Embellishment!!] lol!!
    edited April 2012
    ps plaese FB friend request me & i'll add you to our squad FB page!!

Link to Mine & Lisa's FB page is on Opening post [OP] this thread!!

After a hard days work, YOU HAVE MADE MY EVENING, bottle of Red opened in celebration...

CHEERS!!

& Run Golden, [esp in our donk-a-fun sunday 7.15pm & DTD league on monday!!]
    edited April 2012
    Cheers to THE Hitman !! :-)
    Nice to be on board !
  • nemoisbacknemoisback Member Posts: 77
    edited April 2012
    Welcome Abby & Mick!! Hope you enjoy playing for the Hitsquad!! GL to you both :)
    edited April 2012
    Welcome Abby & Mick!! Hope you enjoy playing for the Hitsquad !! GL to you both :)
    Posted by nemoisback
    Thanks very much.
    KTF!
    Mick
  • 3barrels3barrels Member Posts: 434
    edited April 2012
    welcome Abby and mick see u at the tables
  • kennybadkennybad Member Posts: 777
    edited April 2012
    welcome abby and mick gl at the tables
  • GLDLADYLUCGLDLADYLUC Member Posts: 47
    edited April 2012
    Welcome Abby, another rugby lass!!
    Posted by lisar83
    Many thanks - Wales is my team and boy they r doing so well!!  My already ample chest is well and truly puffed out!!! lol
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : Many thanks - Wales is my team and boy they r doing so well!!  My already ample chest is well and truly puffed out!!! lol
    Posted by GLDLADYLUC
    :P :-))))
  • EzzyMoneyEzzyMoney Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2012
    Add me please daveeey boy! :)
    cheeers mate
    peterr
    ezzymoney
    HitSquad Members so far ........ * indicates 'Colours' awarded, [Hitsquad Polo] colours awarded for SPT qualification, DTD points, or Bravery in the face of enemy!! Dave*               HITMAN_RV      [ Team Hitman] Barry*               monkey123    [Team CanGod} Matt*                sic-swans      [Team, 'in your face mother'] Carl*                Mohican        [Team Hair!] Paul*                 BARBIE59       [& Girlfriend Zoe* , Team Couple] Rob*                EmilyEgg        [ Team Exile ] John*                Young Gun     [ Team Protegee'] Father   Terry      Vaigret          [Team Chaplain] Colin*                golden238      [Team Shrek] Wynne*             wynne1938     [Team Wise Man] Pat*                Uncle Pat        [Team Uncle] Andrew            sighKO           [ Team Pyscho Jones] Rob*                 aussie09          [ Team Antipodean]                       cantplay20     [Team CanPlay ??] David*              DAIBOOT         [Team Boyo] JJ                    DOHHHHHHH   [ Team Guest,actually Team DOHHHHHH, capt] Ashley*             delaney09        [Team Irn Bru] Martyn*            Splashies        [Team Cobbler] Lucy                 Lucy4            [Team Concealer] Robin*              harding10        [Team Blue Moon] Robert RAB*      RAB642          [Teab RAB, ?????. but it drinks buckfast and tiger] Anna*              Fowles !!        [ Team Glama Anna ].....Yes, Honestly!! Dave*               Wacko90         [Team Wacko?] Steve               Bigbiker22       [Team Biker] Andy*               Shipdchips       [Team   ?  ] Sharon*            Shazallin          [Team Eye-Candy] Ken*                kennybad        [ Team Villain] Mike*                maggiesdad     [Team Kidder] Dean                1nitro1          [Team Aslan] Lisa*                lisar83           [Team Erica Roe] Patrick*             123456789      [Team Numbers] Neil*                 donkeyplop      [Team Donkey] Simon               Lightwood      [Team Potter] Ed*                   WWFCblue      [Team Youngster] John                 Dunonriver Joe                 yuranASSet    [Team BatShatMad!!] Callum             iBLUFF           [Team Bluffer] Sue*                kidgirlgy          [Team Vegas Chick!!] Greg*              Greg_D whoareya         Luke Mark*              GRE8FLOP        [Team Robin] Dave*               MAXMAX123    [Team Sports Coupe ?] Dave*               Quietman         [Team Silence] John*               JRY Emma*             Llamas Ross                Rosco15         [Team Jambo] John*               J ohnred888      [Team Lovechild?] Carl*                luvBWFC          [Team Trotter] Alan*               BENDOG40 Richard*          curlarge           [Team Curly] Ricky               ricky1970 Lynnn*            dragonfli           [Team Dragonfly] Ian*               Macmonster      [Team Monster] Alan *            gixxerk4            [Team Orfords Biyatch] Roy*              w4rlock Robert*         Sherifoo07        [Team Fox ] Darren            Bigflop1 Will y*            3Barrels Dave*            Dave448 William*         liamboi11          [Team 'Wullie'] Kalie*              Batkin88 Danny*          Moon_River [Team PaintYaWagon??LOL] whadaya think 'Partner' lol Ross               RossMc       [Team Roller] Simon*           Slykllist         [Team Cyclist ] Miles             SubSoNiic     [Team BooooM] Chris             Gelder          [Team Iron Mike??]   Ben               Bensbird11   [Team Thai ] Pati                mrs_balti     [ Team Ruby or Team BatGirl??] Damian           fudgee777 Cristos*         Sikas Ryan              goodylad21 Arron            Swog Marc*            rancid Lewis*          NOBIGBETS Martin            dalek x        [Team Exterminator] Lee               tewy           [Team Squaddie ?]                    redmerle      [Team Mute, LOL??] Andy             Flintyoff       [Team Shiner] Danny*         Danny99 Leo               Lesdennis    [team Comedian?] Shane          Shirley02    [Team Eagle?] Mark            kingfishxx Leonard         jlj17 Micky            smarr          [Team...'The General'] OK? Neil              neiller Andy              nemoisback Mitch           MITCH22 Lucy Dave            Oopnorth David           hibs1212 Karen           Kazzzz Roddy          GatlingGob  Luke            MagicMan29                   boom6 Ben             Bearproof Kevin           Kohan Mark            slackAA        [Team Dexter] Darren         dazzo302     [Team Great One] for trial period only!! lol Paul             Lambert180 David           jaegerbomb Bill               Bill Murray [Team Gangster/actor] Jim              jimbob1235 shirley         Shirley Maclaine [Team Brighton hotelier]                  scwuffy54 Charlie         hunt09 Shaun         mondo1985 Dave           Davelufc Lewis          HYPETING                   Hope I aint missed anyone, & make sure you all have posted your intro.s up !! more nick-names to follow, will be earn't in the arena & may be changed at will, please advise if ya got a good Team position u can fill !! [we still have Team Tart available, lol, might have that myself] Good luck all !! HitSquad DTD Team points Scored since start DTD League All below Players have earnt their Colours [Squaddie Shirts], let me know if you have not got!! Extra shirts available to buy at £20 each! FREE SQUADDIE COLOURS FOR ANY DTD POINTS SCORER!!! HitSquad DTD Team points Scored since start DTD League Updated to 12-12-11, Well done recent points scorers,[pink], & colour earners, Lisar83, Danny99, Shipdchips, Llamas & 3barrels!! Squaddie        Top Tens     Wins       Team Points young-gun                    4                       3                        32!!!!!!!!!!! RAB642                        4                       1                        23 Barbie59                       3                       -                        16 HITMAN_RV                   5                       -                        14 luvBWFC                       1                       3                        13 splashies                      2                       1                         12 MacMonster                   2                       1                         12 ShipDchips                    1                       1                         11 wynne1938                   2                       -                          10 harding10                     3                       -                         10 KennyBad                      2                        -                        10 Gre8flop                       1                       -                           9 Moon River                   1                       -                           9 3Barrels                       1                       -                           9 Lisar83                        1                       -                           9 123456789                   1                       -                          8 Quietman                     1                       1                          7 Danny99                       1                      -                           7 BENDOG40                    1                       -                           7 dragonfli                       1                       -                           7 Batkin                          1                       1                           6 Wacko90                       1                       -                           6 sherifo07                      1                       -                            6 wwfcblue                        2                       -                           4 Shazallin                       1                       -                           4 sic-swans                       1                       -                           4 Llamas                          1                       -                           4 Slykllist                         1                        -                           3 Johnred888                    1                       -                            1 Liamboi11                      -                        1                           1 INSPIRATION!!!! Once more unto the Baize , dear , Comrades once more; Or close the wall up with our HitSquad dead. In peace there's nothing so becomes a man As modest stillness and humility: But when the blast of Poker  blows in our ears, Then imitate the action of the tiger; Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood, Disguise Your Hand   with hard-favour'd rage; Then lend the eye a terrible aspect; Let pry through the portage of the head Like the brass cannon; let the brow o'erwhelm it As fearfully as doth a galled Limp O'erhang and jutty his confounded base, Swill'd with the wild and wasteful ocean. Now set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide, Hold hard the breath and bend up every spirit To his full height. On, on, you noblest HitSquad. Whose blood is fet from fathers that be Bluff- proof! Fathers that, like so many Alexanders, Have in these parts from morn till even fought And sheathed their Pocket Pairs for lack of argument: Dishonour not your mothers; now attest That those whom you call'd fathers did beget you. Be copy now to men of grosser blood, And teach them how to  RAISE And you, good Squaddies , Whose limbs were, made on SkyPoker show us here The mettle of your pasture; let us swear That you are worth your breeding; which I doubt not; For there is none of you so mean and base, That hath not noble lustre in your eyes. I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips, Straining upon the start. The game's afoot: Follow your spirit, and upon this Flop Cry 'God for Tikay , SkyPoker , and The HitSquad !' William Shakespeare & The Hitman
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    edited April 2012
    Done Peter!!

Welcome!!
  • nemoisbacknemoisback Member Posts: 77
    edited April 2012
    Cant post this on fb so it is easier to read on here! 

If ya need any changes or think the layout should change let me no be happy to change it!

<td width="107" valign="bottom" style="width:80pt;border-top-style:none;border-top-width:initial;border-top-color:initial;border-left-style:none;border-left-width:initial;border-left-color:initial;border-bottom-style:solid;border-bottom-color:windowtext;border-bottom-width:1pt;border-right-style:solid;border-right-color:windowtext;border-

Name

Alias

Squadron Sector

Squad Role

Patrick

Guernsey

Squadron Leader

Dean

1nitro1

Willy

3Barrels

Scotland