You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

HitSquad HotNews!!!! HitSquadron Scotland Crowned National APAT Team Champs 2014!

Comments

• RossMcRossMc Member Posts: 158
    edited April 2012
    Hoping to make my DTD return tonight, and in Sky Poker in general, huzzah!
  • HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited April 2012
    n1 Ross!! welcome back!!

details for new squaddies & reminder, plaese reg on DTWbandits thread in gen poker chat....

details copied below for our many new players!!....

Forum DTD Monday 9/4/2012 - Open To All So Enjoy (Prize For Winner)

posted at 8/4/2012 5:11 AM BST on SkyPoker.com
    First: 20/6/2009
    Last: 9/4/2012

CAN YOU PLEASE POST YOUR TEAM OR WHETHER YOUR INDEPENDENT ON THIS THREAD THANK YOU

MONDAY FORUM DTD INCLUDING THE APRIL MONTHLY LEAGUE

Welcome to the Forum DTD we've also got our own Facebook Page which so far has 166 Members, just search for Forum DTD

your best 2 scores from 3 will count (YOU MUST PLAY ALL 3 TOURNEYS) see below.

7-15pm Deepstack buy-in £2-20

8-30pm Totty buy-in £2-20

7-45pm Deepstack buy-in £1-10

New Weekly Prize Structure below based on runners playing all 3 Tourneys- - - - - - - Last week we had 82 Runners who played all 3Sky Adam has put up the Prizes (See below)

50+ runners = Friday's TSP Cassic Entry75+ runners = Saturday's £22 Super BH Entry100+ runners = Thursday's £33 BH Entry

The structure is 3 Tourneys lowest score wins (see below) to take part simply post on this thread BEFORE Monday 7-10pm.

Here's how it is going to work.

Your best 2 scores from 3 are added together & the lowest wins the Prize

Your score in each tournament will be based on your finishing position.So, if you finish 1st, 25th and 92nd your score will be 1 + 25 = 26

Please note that in the event of a tie the player with the lowest finishing position in a comp will be deemed the winner

eg if 2 players both finish on 30 pts and 1 finishes a tourny in 1st & the other 2nd the player finishing in the 1st place will be deemed the winner

If you have any questions i will try to answer them on this thread.

RIGHT THE APRIL MONTHLY FORUM DTD LEAGUE BIT

As a thank you for the excellent support you all continue to show Sky Adam has increased the prizes to award the TOP 3 Places

Starting on Monday April 2nd

and running for 5 weeks We will be running a Monthly comp alongside the usual weekly one

so thats the 2nd / 9th / 16th / 23rd & 30th April. It won't cost any extra it's a bonus

Your best 3 scores out of the 5 will be added together and averaged

The players who finish in the top 3 will win ......................... and this is where it changes

100-149 runners:

1st = £55 Primo Seat, 2nd = £33 BH Seat, 3rd = £11 Rebuy Open Seat

150-199 runners:

1st = £110 Sky Roller Seat, 2nd = £55 Primo Seat, 3rd = £33 BH Seat

______________200+ runners:

1st = £220 Sunday Roller Seat, 2nd £110 Sky Roller Seat, 3rd = £55 Primo Seat________________

Above is based on the number of different players in a Month (last month we had 122)

As in the weekly comp .......in the event of a tie, the player with the lower individual weekly score will be deemed the higher place finisher

the rules bit..............

HAVE FUN THAT IS ALL
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Nemo your invite:
    hey nemo. hope you get this, i'm ready to sign up. let me know bro.
    Posted by GunRunna
    GunRunna, just spotted this, can u fill in an intro form when u got time, have friend requested you too!!

Andy, make sure we dont miss out on the potentil New Squaddie!!
    edited April 2012
    New Squaddie Alerts

scwuffy54
    hunt09
    mondo1985
    davelufc
    HYPETING

WELCOME COMRADES!!

GunnRunna u very welcome too!!
    edited April 2012
    This is WHY WE NEED YOU ALL TONIGHT!!.....

RESULTS FROM START OF DTD TEAM LEAGUE!!!

Champions          Runners-up
    May '11  Team Knightplop
    Team HitSquad
    June '11 Team PokerTrev 
    Team HitSquad
    July '11  Team 51             
    Team PokerTrev
    Aug.'11  Team PokerTrev  
    Team 51
    Sept.'11 Team 51
                                Team HitSquad
    Oct. '11  Team HitSquad    Team 51
    Nov.'11  Team PokerTrev  
    Team Hitsquad
    Dec.'11  Team HitSquad    
    Team PokerTrev
    Jan.'12   Team PokerTrev   Team 51
    Feb.'12   DYM LegEnds       Team Hitsquad

March 12 Team HitSquad       Team Pokertrev
  • nemoisbacknemoisback Member Posts: 77
    edited April 2012
    THS Donk A Fun Results!!! :)

Congrats to davelufc who played his 1st Donk A Fun as a THS Member and won it this week. 

The results have been updated and the current leader is 3barrels who is on a Total of 7 after playing two weeks.

Remember it is the lowest combined score of 3 weeks.

People who have yet to play have to play the next 3 weeks to be in with a chance of winning the Donk A Fun. GL all and have fun :)

<td width="57" valign="bottom" style="width:42.7pt;border-

Player

Week 1

Week 2

Week3

Week4

Week5

Score To Date

Total

(Best Of 3)

davelufc

--

Bear_Proof

--

GatlingGob

--

kazzzz

--

nemoisback

--

sikas

--

3barrels

luvBWFC

--

mrs_balti

--

Lambert180

--

jlj17

--

Rosco15

MacMonster

shirley02

• SlykllistSlykllist Member Posts: 2,888
    edited April 2012

I WON THE MINI!

VERY HAPPY INDEED WITH THIS ONE

Slykllist11480001£206.64 + £52 Head Prizes + 20 League Points12£95.50MartinHull02£129.15 + £16.63 Head Prizes + 16 League Points8£58.26Sensistar103£77.49 + £23.94 Head Prizes + 14 League Points10£73.89

• liamboi11liamboi11 Member Posts: 2,141
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!!:
    I WON THE MINI! VERY HAPPY INDEED WITH THIS ONE Slykllist 1148000 1 £206.64 + £52 Head Prizes + 20 League Points 12 £95.50 MartinHull 0 2 £129.15 + £16.63 Head Prizes + 16 League Points 8 £58.26 Sensistar1 0 3 £77.49 + £23.94 Head Prizes + 14 League Points 10 £73.89
    Posted by Slykllist
    nice one m8
    edited April 2012

Team Forum DTD April League Week 2 Points as follows......
    Name T/ ptsTeam / Ind715D745DTotty
    ScorePosEnt

teamsrunners
    SAFC20 10+2DYM15101
    613  DYM3
    SICK_SWANS 9+1THS136241
    2523  THS25
    POKERTREV 8TPT19677
    2633  TKP5
    MOON_RIVER 7THS371610
    2643  Team519
    BARBIE59 6THS241304
    2853  TPT16
    ROBBIEROTT 5+1TKP156130
    3163  TNP4
    LIAMBOI11 4THS32953
    3273  BRING IT1
    LYONSBOB06 3Team51120333
    3683  IND7
    IMBER 2Team51941026
    3693  VEGAS1
    TONYGLFC 1DYM3117912
    DEFO the First time that a DTD'er has won all three tourines, WP lads bonus points a plenty!!
    Top Ten All DTD'ers too!!
    5 Teams score points, 8 teams entered!! Equaling Records!
    Congratsto SAFC20 on the win & VWP DYM for getting 2 in top ten out of only 3!!
    Welcome to New Team Bring It!! GL!!
    Special Mention RobbieRott TKP 2nd last week, 6th this week, VWP Sir!!

Forum DTD Team April Week 2 Result

Team         Runners  Wins  Team pts  League pts
    HitSquad         25         1           23            7
    DYM Legends    3          2           13           6
    Pokertrev        16         -              8           5
    KnightPoker       5        1              6           4
    Team 51            9        -               5           3
    Ninja Plonkers    4        -               -           2
    Bring It              1        -               -           1
    Vegas                1        -               -            0
    [The Artist formely Known as Solack, lol]

DTD TEAM LEAGUE April '12 Week 2 Table!!

TEAM           Runners  Wins  Team points  League points
    HitSquad          48         3            31              12

PokerTrev        37         -             28              11
    Knightpoker     11         2             26              11
    DYM LegEnds     4         2             14               9
    Team 51          16         -              12               7
    Ninja Plonkers   8         -                0                3
    Vegas [tafkas]   2         -                0                2
    Bring It              1         -                0                1

WP ALL!!
  • lisar83lisar83 Member Posts: 426
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : nice one m8
    Posted by liamboi11

Liamboi!!!!  We're all still meeting up in the Alea this Fri night, I remember u saying a while ago at the tables that u were up for this, there's a few of us going meeting up from 5pm onwards.  U up for it?
  • aussie09aussie09 Member Posts: 8,033
    edited April 2012
    I WON THE MINI! VERY HAPPY INDEED WITH THIS ONE Slykllist 1148000 1 £206.64 + £52 Head Prizes + 20 League Points 12 £95.50 MartinHull 0 2 £129.15 + £16.63 Head Prizes + 16 League Points 8 £58.26 Sensistar1 0 3 £77.49 + £23.94 Head Prizes + 14 League Points 10 £73.89
    Posted by Slykllist
    brilliant stuff man

• 3barrels3barrels Member Posts: 434
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : Liamboi!!!!  We're all still meeting up in the Alea this Fri night, I remember u saying a while ago at the tables that u were up for this, there's a few of us going meeting up from 5pm onwards.  U up for it?
    Posted by lisar83
    spoke with liam last nite at tables he says he has league poker this nite :(
  • lisar83lisar83 Member Posts: 426
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : spoke with liam last nite at tables he says he has league poker this nite :(
    Posted by 3barrels

Ah ok cheers Willy.  Next time then!!
  • liamboi11liamboi11 Member Posts: 2,141
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : Ah ok cheers Willy.  Next time then!!
    Posted by lisar83
    yeah sorry lisa i would love to but I have ma weekly home game on fridays and we are middle of a league that I can`t miss but need to get to and spt meet up with all the squaddies.
  • aussie09aussie09 Member Posts: 8,033
    edited April 2012

is this the right place to report a win in the Easter Bounty Hunter promotion for aussie09 where the prize is a £1,100 seat in the VLV final at the end of April?  hope so. 

• shaun84shaun84 Member Posts: 685
    edited April 2012
    Posted by Slykllist
    Hi everyone. I know I'm not a squaddie so I hope you don't mind me posting on here. I was floating around last night looking for Teammates to rail and popped on to Scotty77's table where I came accross Slykllist. I then decided to rail him as I enjoyed his banter. I then predicted he would win the thing which he did. He is a quality player and came through a massive heads up battle. He is a top bloke and your lucky to have him on your team. Best of luck in the future everyone in the Hit Squad.
    Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : Hi everyone. I know I'm not a squaddie so I hope you don't mind me posting on here. I was floating around last night looking for Teammates to rail and popped on to Scotty77's table where I came accross Slykllist. I then decided to rail him as I enjoyed his banter. I then predicted he would win the thing which he did. He is a quality player and came through a massive heads up battle. He is a top bloke and your lucky to have him on your team. Best of luck in the future everyone in the Hit Squad. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
    Posted by shaun84
    TY For The Compliment Shaun!!

As well as others i have seen previously!!

Please do play in our Donk-A-Fun again next week , pw same!!

Yup,  Simon had a bad run in DTD last nite,  & been up/down latley, but we have a Very High Qulaity player there with Great Temperanent & Potential, and I am Proud to have him as one of My Squadron Leaders!!
  • shaun84shaun84 Member Posts: 685
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : TY For The Compliment Shaun!! As well as others i have seen previously!! Please do play in our Donk-A-Fun again next week , pw same!! Yup,  Simon had a bad run in DTD last nite,  & been up/down latley, but we have a Very High Qulaity player there with Great Temperanent & Potential, and I am Proud to have him as one of My Squadron Leaders!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Thanks Hitman RV. I was lucky enough to gain entry to your Donk-A-Fun tourney last week but was unable to play due to being in the Super Roller. I would gratefully accept your invitation this week and come and play with/against the Squaddies. Best of luck at the tables mate and hope to see you back on 865 soon.
    Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : Hi everyone. I know I'm not a squaddie so I hope you don't mind me posting on here. I was floating around last night looking for Teammates to rail and popped on to Scotty77's table where I came accross Slykllist. I then decided to rail him as I enjoyed his banter. I then predicted he would win the thing which he did. He is a quality player and came through a massive heads up battle. He is a top bloke and your lucky to have him on your team. Best of luck in the future everyone in the Hit Squad. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
    Posted by shaun84
    Thanks Shaun

Comliments very much appreciated!  Thanks alot for the rail too and the luck you brought me.

Thought I'd messed up the heads up at one point and you reminded me to keep my head and stick at it, I thought right from the start that I had a slight edge HU so was well pleased to come through it after what was quite a battle!

Cheers
    Simon
    edited April 2012
    is this the right place to report a win in the Easter Bounty Hunter promotion for aussie09 where the prize is a £1,100 seat in the VLV final at the end of April?  hope so.   
    Posted by aussie09
    Nice one Aussie09

I'd been following the progress and knew you were up at the sharp end, congratulation and best of luck in the VLV Final, would be great for a Squaddie to get a seat!