You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

HitSquad HotNews!!!! HitSquadron Scotland Crowned National APAT Team Champs 2014!

Comments

• HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited March 2012
    COME ON THE SUPER6 SQUADDIES...
    Super6 (Game 1) 

Super6 (Game 2)
     PlayerTeamPoints  PlayerTeamPoints

MRBURNS4
    TPT   
    UNBPOWER
    TPT 

DTWBANDIT
    TKP   
    SCOUSE_RED
    TKP 

BOXSTER
    Team51   
    IMBER
    Team51 

RAB642
    THS   
    RANCID
    THS 

DAGNAMIT
    TNP   
    DARNTOOTIN
    TNP 

CHILLIE
    DYM   
    SUMMERJADE
    DYM 

Super6 (Game 3) Super6 (Game 4)

JJJACH
    TPT   
    FLASHJONNY
    TPT 

GREGHOGG
    TKP   
    HAPPYNIGE4
    TKP 

LEE100
    Team51   
    KAYMAC
    Team51 

GATLINGGOB
    THS   
    SCWUFFY54
    THS 

DAZLER
    TNP   
    BRRRRRRR
    TNP 

SAINTHELEN
    DYM   
    DOGMAN80
    DYM 

Super6 (Game 5) Super6 (Game 6)

FLYINGDAGG
    TPT   
    TORRYBOY
    TPT 

SAMANTHA25
    TKP   
    ROBBIEROTT
    TKP 

BIGAL136903
    Team51   
    MARTIN111
    Team51 

SHIRLEY02
    THS   
    SHERIFOO7
    THS 

PLOPPY33
    TNP   
    ACIDMAN27
    TNP 

BMOORCROFT
    DYM   
    18AND5TIME
    DYM 
    Super6 (Running League Results)
     TeamTotal PointsWins
    1st   
    2nd   
    3rd   
    4th   
    5th   
    6th</strong
    edited March 2012

Come On Super6 Squaddies!!

I know tonights Captain, Rab will lead the way!!

Follow his Victory Charge for the HitSquad!!

Table & Rail manners as to be expected of an Exemplery Squaddie in this Exclusive Tournie please!!

• wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,552
    edited March 2012
    notalot38080  discokid10920  wynne193803£23 + 12 League Points
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!!:
    Great results lads!! ps Wynne, can u pm me that address!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Sent you a PM!
  • BARBIE59BARBIE59 Member Posts: 580
    edited March 2012
    BARBIE5919462.501SPT Cardiff
    cucc4537.502SPT Cardiff
    BenBen0303£44
    MAXLOTUS04 
    beefyboy05 
    UNCLE_PAT06 
    Shark1007 
    andrew194708 
    JONONZIE09 
    Bossman180010 
    rking100011 
    minty11012 
    Paul will be at cardiff !!! how many squaddies in so far?
  • POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited March 2012
    Seen This Floating Around in the "Pick Me" Section

First: 30/3/2012
    Last: 30/3/2012
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    LOL NICE ONE DAVE!! All are welcome in the HitSquad, Young, Old, Shark, Donk, lol!! We Just wanna have FUN!! Read Hitsquad Hotnews, to see how this WHOLE thing developed!!....[ & 'Hitsquad goin to cardiff' LOL], you are allowed to skip a few bits !!!!......lol ps WE HAVE GOT!!!!!!..............Team Glama Anna [Fowles] & Team Vegas Chic [kidgirlgy] If ya want in here is our form.... HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1, Name............... 2, SEX M/F...............[optional] 3, SANE/INSANE.......... 4, Football Team........ 5, Fav Drink, [or not]..... 6, Special Powers.... [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] 7, If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be?..... 8, What odds do you think u will be to win the nottingham DTD SPT [240ish runners]?.... 9, Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long day/nite drinking & pokering?.....
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

hi, my name is jim mc garrigle aka jimjen10. sex is male. im insane or so im always being told!!!!. my footy team is the mighty spurs yiddo for life! fav drink start with a few beers then a few cheeky vodka red bulls. special powers well in last couple of weeks its been making a large stack of chips dissapear after the 3rd break of an MTT!! lol ouch! if i wasnt in the hit squad i'd rather go it alone as its the only team for me. my odds to win DTD SPT would be evens we all start with same stack its what you do withit. after a night of drink and poker i could kill for a full english!!

pick me pick me as i want pink shoes and socks like yours!!! lol
    edited March 2012
    Just won my seat for Cardiff SPT! Whoosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desmondduc163451SPT Cardiffwynne1938120752SPT CardiffPOKERPIGG95803SPT CardiffAmarie04£88
    edited April 2012
    Seen This Floating Around in the "Pick Me" Section   jimjen10 Posts: 1 First: 30/3/2012 Last: 30/3/2012 In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : LOL NICE ONE DAVE!! All are welcome in the HitSquad, Young, Old, Shark, Donk, lol!! We Just wanna have FUN!! Read Hitsquad Hotnews, to see how this WHOLE thing developed!!....[ & 'Hitsquad goin to cardiff' LOL], you are allowed to skip a few bits !!!!......lol ps WE HAVE GOT!!!!!!..............Team Glama Anna [Fowles] & Team Vegas Chic [kidgirlgy] If ya want in here is our form.... HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1, Name............... 2, SEX M/F...............[optional] 3, SANE/INSANE.......... 4, Football Team........ 5, Fav Drink, [or not]..... 6, Special Powers.... [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] 7, If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be?..... 8, What odds do you think u will be to win the nottingham DTD SPT [240ish runners]?.... 9, Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long day/nite drinking & pokering?..... Posted by HITMAN_RV hi, my name is jim mc garrigle aka jimjen10. sex is male. im insane or so im always being told!!!!. my footy team is the mighty spurs yiddo for life! fav drink start with a few beers then a few cheeky vodka red bulls. special powers well in last couple of weeks its been making a large stack of chips dissapear after the 3rd break of an MTT!! lol ouch! if i wasnt in the hit squad i'd rather go it alone as its the only team for me. my odds to win DTD SPT would be evens we all start with same stack its what you do withit. after a night of drink and poker i could kill for a full english!! pick me pick me as i want pink shoes and socks like yours!!! lol
    Posted by POKERTREV
    tyty Trev!!

Welcome to The Hitsquad Comrade jimjen10!!!
  • nemoisbacknemoisback Member Posts: 77
    edited April 2012
    Well done to everyone that took part in the Donk A Fun!! :) 

Big Congrats to Rosco15 who wins it this week!!

Remember its the best combined score over the 4 weeks using ur best 3 finishes!!! GL

Player

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

Total (Best of 3)

Rosco15

Bear_Proof

kazzzz

3barrels

shirley02

nemoisback

luvBWFC

BARBIE59

Moon_River

RAB642

MacMonster

goldenb238

jlj17

liamboi11

Llamas

sherifoo7

rancid

Slykllist

• DollieDollie Member Posts: 706
    edited April 2012
    This tournie was great fun tonight, as it was on the other occassions I have played it.  But I almost spoiled the THS party!  :)  Well played Rosco.  Hope to be invited again.
    Good luck.
    edited April 2012
    This tournie was great fun tonight, as it was on the other occassions I have played it.  But I almost spoiled the THS party!  :)  Well played Rosco.  Hope to be invited again. Good luck.
    Posted by Dollie
    ty Dollie!!

Glad u enjoyed!!

Your Invite is 'open' Sir!! Please play whenever you want, pw is same!!
    edited April 2012
    Well done to everyone that took part in the Donk A Fun!! :)  Big Congrats to Rosco15 who wins it this week!! Remember its the best combined score over the 4 weeks using ur best 3 finishes!!! GL Player Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Total (Best of 3) Rosco15 1         Bear_Proof 2         kazzzz 3         3barrels 4         shirley02 5         nemoisback 6         luvBWFC 7         BARBIE59 8         Moon_River 9         RAB642 10         MacMonster 11         goldenb238 12         jlj17 13         liamboi11 14         Llamas 15         sherifoo7 16         rancid 17         Slykllist 18         HITMAN_RV 19         WWFCBlue 20         scwuffy54 21         123456789 --         aussie09 --         bensbird11 --         DAIBOOT --         dalek x --         delaney09 --         delaney09 --         DELTA --         Dollie --         DUNONRIVER --         GatlingGob --         harding10 --         kennybad --         kidgirlgy --         kidgrimsby --         kohan --         Lambert180 --         Lightwood --         lisar83 --         MAXMAX123 --         mickjenn1 --         Mohican --         monkey123 --         mrs_balti --         Neiller --         NOBIGBETS --         Quietman --         sick_swans --         sighKO --         sikas --         slackAA --         SLAVERFISH --         smarr --         susiepea21 --         UNCLE_PAT --         vaigret --         Wacko90 --         wynne1938 --         YOUNG_GUN --        
    Posted by nemoisback

Sry Andy!!

Last nite 2 NEW Squaddies played... jimjen10 finished 23rd & Ezzymoney ? cant get full DAF,  result this morning, can you add them to your table please, GREAT WORK!! Sry agin you didna know they had joined!!
  • yidette9yidette9 Member Posts: 703
    edited April 2012
    enjoyed the donk-a-fun last night!

vwp Rosco :)
  • davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,371
    edited April 2012

Really enjoyed the tourny last nite & thanx fpr the invite Dave.

I`ll try again, went out on bubble  aaarrrggghhhh!!!! lol.

Rosco15880001£44 + £37.99 Head Prizes9 
    Dollie02£27.50 + £5.47 Head Prizes2 
    yidette903£16.50 + £6.91 Head Prizes2 
    Bear_Proof04£12.10 + £12.21 Head Prizes6 
    DTWBANDIT05£9.90 + £5.64 Head Prizes3 
    davelufc06£2.34 Head Prizes1
  • nemoisbacknemoisback Member Posts: 77
    edited April 2012
    I missed 2 squaddies last night in the table!! Sorry mickjenn1 and EzzyMoney. 

You hav been added in and the updated table looks like this!! :)

<td width="66" valign="top" style="width:49.6pt;border-top-style:none;border-top-width:initial;border-top-color:initial;border-left-style:none;border-left-width:initial;border-left-color:initial;border-bottom-style:solid;border-bottom-color:black;border-bottom-width:1pt;border-right-style:solid;border-right-color:black;border-right-wi

Player

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

Total (Best of 3)

Rosco15

Bear_Proof

kazzzz

3barrels

shirley02

nemoisback

luvBWFC

BARBIE59

Moon_River

RAB642

MacMonster

goldenb238

jlj17

liamboi11

Llamas

mickjenn1

sherifoo7

rancid

Slykllist

• mondo1985mondo1985 Member Posts: 571
    edited April 2012
    1,  Name...............  Shaun "mondo1985" Rea

2,  SEX M/F.......... Male

3,  SANE/INSANE.......... border line sane

4,  Football Team........ Chelsea  also season ticket holder for my home town Brighton

5,  Fav Drink, [or not]..... Pint of lager

6,  Special Powers [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] ...
    A Tilt deflector.... whenever i feel im on tilt hit the leaver
    7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be?.....   i wouldnt as i hear hit squad is the place to be

8,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast, after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?..... Northern Boys love gravy.... so not for me!

hope this comes out right, not a regular poster on the forum
    edited April 2012
    Sean, mondo!!

you come well-recommended, & love the intro form......SO

APPLICATION APPROVED!!!

Welcome Comrade & Enjoy!!
  • jimjen10jimjen10 Member Posts: 8
    edited April 2012
    Really enjoyed the tourny last nite & thanx fpr the invite Dave. I`ll try again, went out on bubble  aaarrrggghhhh!!!! lol. Rosco15 88000 1 £44 + £37.99 Head Prizes 9   Dollie 0 2 £27.50 + £5.47 Head Prizes 2   yidette9 0 3 £16.50 + £6.91 Head Prizes 2   Bear_Proof 0 4 £12.10 + £12.21 Head Prizes 6   DTWBANDIT 0 5 £9.90 + £5.64 Head Prizes 3   davelufc 0 6 £2.34 Head Prizes 1
    Posted by davelufc
    hi was i added to the table? i was added by hitman_rv yesterday and came 23rd in the donk-a-fun last night. ty jimjen10
    edited April 2012
    I missed 2 squaddies last night in the table!! Sorry mickjenn1 and EzzyMoney.  You hav been added in and the updated table looks like this!! :) Player Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Total (Best of 3) Rosco15 1         Bear_Proof 2         kazzzz 3         3barrels 4         shirley02 5         nemoisback 6         luvBWFC 7         BARBIE59 8         Moon_River 9         RAB642 10         MacMonster 11         goldenb238 12         jlj17 13         liamboi11 14         Llamas 15         mickjenn1 16         sherifoo7 17         rancid 18         Slykllist 19         HITMAN_RV 20         EzzyMoney 21         WWFCBlue 22         scwuffy54 23         123456789 --         aussie09 --         bensbird11 --         DAIBOOT --         dalek x --         delaney09 --         delaney09 --         DELTA --         DUNONRIVER --         GatlingGob --         harding10 --         kennybad --         kidgirlgy --         kidgrimsby --         kohan --         Lambert180 --         Lightwood --         lisar83 --         MAXMAX123 --         mickjenn1 --         Mohican --         monkey123 --         mrs_balti --         Neiller --         NOBIGBETS --         Quietman --         sick_swans --         sighKO --         sikas --         slackAA --         SLAVERFISH --         smarr --         susiepea21 --         UNCLE_PAT --         vaigret --         Wacko90 --         wynne1938 --         YOUNG_GUN --        
    Posted by nemoisback
    hi was i added to table? i was added to the squad yesterday by hitman-rv and came 23rd in the donk-a-fun? ty jimjen10
    edited April 2012
    I missed 2 squaddies last night in the table!! Sorry mickjenn1 and EzzyMoney.  You hav been added in and the updated table looks like this!! :) Player Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Total (Best of 3) Rosco15 1         Bear_Proof 2         kazzzz 3         3barrels 4         shirley02 5         nemoisback 6         luvBWFC 7         BARBIE59 8         Moon_River 9         RAB642 10         MacMonster 11         goldenb238 12         jlj17 13         liamboi11 14         Llamas 15         mickjenn1 16         sherifoo7 17         rancid 18         Slykllist 19         HITMAN_RV 20         EzzyMoney 21         WWFCBlue 22         scwuffy54 23         123456789 --         aussie09 --         bensbird11 --         DAIBOOT --         dalek x --         delaney09 --         delaney09 --         DELTA --         DUNONRIVER --         GatlingGob --         harding10 --         kennybad --         kidgirlgy --         kidgrimsby --         kohan --         Lambert180 --         Lightwood --         lisar83 --         MAXMAX123 --         mickjenn1 --         Mohican --         monkey123 --         mrs_balti --         Neiller --         NOBIGBETS --         Quietman --         sick_swans --         sighKO --         sikas --         slackAA --         SLAVERFISH --         smarr --         susiepea21 --         UNCLE_PAT --         vaigret --         Wacko90 --         wynne1938 --         YOUNG_GUN --        
    Posted by nemoisback
    hi was i added to? i joined the squad yesterday and came 23rd. ty jimjen10