You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

HitSquad HotNews!!!! HitSquadron Scotland Crowned National APAT Team Champs 2014!

Comments

• WWFCBlueWWFCBlue Member Posts: 245
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!!:
    Rite Off now!! Run golden all!! was just goin thru ma list of names, note to self & all, whoareya[Luke] & Greg_D [Greg we mat in Cardiff], both dropped off radar a bit, we must contact & invite to facebook group,if there any others, post up & we track down.. JRY & Quietman i will see this week-end!! WE NEVER LEAVE A SQUADDIE BEHIND!!!!!!!!!! that's it!! no more computer till Mon nite.........Beer & Poker Only for 72hours!!!!!!!!! LOLOL
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Best of luck in Nottingham Hitman and all other Squaddies, run good, play good and jam it in their eye good!
    Win and win well!
  • HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited September 2011
    Rite am back in the land of the living after Nottingham Madness!!

Both me and Lisa have been busy, and we have some great new recruits, some friends known fo a while, some new friends, and new friends to Skypoker, I have got me cards & scraps of paper out of all ma pockets from Nottingham bar, and  I will list them as i find em, if I missed anyone, post here & remind me!! If you can & Get time cut n paste our intro form as the others have done...have a look back, they are funny!!

MASSIVE NEW MEMBER ALERTS!!!!!!

Dragonfli- Lynne
    MacMonster- Ian
    W4RLOCK-Roy
    Bendog40 -Alan [Alan, please do sit on cash table again, with me against the locals, lol, you brought me Much Run good from somewhere LOLOL, glad I didna hurt you]
    M4verick- Geoff 
    NuttyTart-Sarah
    3barrels - Willy
    Dazler - McWilly ...???  LOL!!

Gonna be a few Debuts in the DTD tonight GL all!!
    & welcome back to 1nitro1 Team Aslan Dean!!

Once A Squaddie Always A Squaddie!!

• DragonfliDragonfli Member Posts: 37
    edited September 2011
    Thank you so much Dave for the very warm welcome to The Hit Squad that you extended to Ian and myself at DTD over the weekend. What a fantastic time we had! :)) x
  • WWFCBlueWWFCBlue Member Posts: 245
    edited September 2011
    Gutted I couldn't come to Nottingham, sounds like a great weekend, and top recruiting from you Hitman! Welcome to all the new signings, and good luck tonight!
  • 67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited September 2011
    Rite am back in the land of the living after Nottingham Madness !! Both me and Lisa have been busy, and we have some great new recruits, some friensds known fo a while, some new friends, and new to Skypoker, I have gor me cards & scraps of paper out of all ma pockets from Nottingham bar, and a I will list them as i find em, if I missed anyone, post here & remind me!! If you can & Gat time cut n paste out intro form as the others have done...have a look back, they are funny!! MASSIVE NEW MEMBER ALERTS!!!!!!     Dragonfli- Lynne MacMonster- Ian Bendog40 -Alan [Alan, please do sit on cash table again, with me against the locals, lol, you brought me Much Run good from somewhere LOLOL, glad I didna hurt you] M4verick- Geoff  NuttyTart-Sarah 3barrels - Robert Dazler - McWilly ...???  LOL!! Gonna be a few Debuts in the DTD tonight GL all!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Relentless!!

p.s. I sent you a PM mate
  • lisar83lisar83 Member Posts: 426
    edited September 2011
    Some top recruiting there boss!!!  Welcome to all new Squaddies, hope to see u all on the tables tonight :)
  • luvBWFCluvBWFC Member Posts: 763
    edited September 2011
    we're gonna need a bigger clubhouse!

Welcome all!
    edited September 2011
    Thank you so much Dave for the very warm welcome to The Hit Squad that you extended to Ian and myself at DTD over the weekend. What a fantastic time we had! :)) x
    Posted by Dragonfli
    You are welcome Lynne, was lovley to meet You & Ian again, am glad you took me up on the offer, Enjoy your time with all The Other Squaddies, & GL Both On your DTD multi-tablin debut for tonight!!
    edited September 2011
    15 Squaddies in DTD already, I reckon we will beat our record [16] kick off!!!

GL ALL!
  • 3barrels3barrels Member Posts: 434
    edited September 2011
    my name is willy not robert lil mix up there lol and gl too all in dtd tonite lets smoke it
  • kennybadkennybad Member Posts: 777
    edited September 2011
    welcome all new members and good luck to all squadies in dtd tonight
  • BENDOG40BENDOG40 Member Posts: 80
    edited September 2011
    Rite am back in the land of the living after Nottingham Madness !! Both me and Lisa have been busy, and we have some great new recruits, some friends known fo a while, some new friends, and new friends to Skypoker, I have got me cards & scraps of paper out of all ma pockets from Nottingham bar, and  I will list them as i find em, if I missed anyone, post here & remind me!! If you can & Get time cut n paste our intro form as the others have done...have a look back, they are funny!! MASSIVE NEW MEMBER ALERTS!!!!!!     Dragonfli- Lynne MacMonster- Ian Bendog40 -Alan [Alan, please do sit on cash table again, with me against the locals, lol, you brought me Much Run good from somewhere LOLOL, glad I didna hurt you] M4verick- Geoff  NuttyTart-Sarah 3barrels - Robert Dazler - McWilly ...???  LOL!! Gonna be a few Debuts in the DTD tonight GL all!! & welcome back to 1nitro1 Team Aslan Dean!! Once A Squaddie Always A Squaddie!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    No probs dave only i won hee haw at that cash table still hope it helped pay for your extensive bar bill as team leader you kept up team moral very well with plenty of beer good man had a great time and bring on the next one.
    edited September 2011
    my name is willy not robert lil mix up there lol and gl too all in dtd tonite lets smoke it
    Posted by 3barrels
    Edit done Robert!! sorry been seeing, hearing & typing slurred for 72 hours!! LOL

GL!!
    edited September 2011

19 in DTD, Record turn-out Squaddies WD!!

edited September 2011
    results not looking too great!!

But 3barrels got 2nd in £100 ds, ul hu A9s  gainst AQ, colin came bout 7th in that, bendog40 was doin well too, Bedc for me now will check results in mora!

nite all!!
  • 3barrels3barrels Member Posts: 434
    edited September 2011
    cheers hitman only one i done ell in other 2 were **** so many bad beats lol but looking forward to the next ones try get 3 final tables lol
  • lisar83lisar83 Member Posts: 426
    edited September 2011
    results not looking too great!! But 3barrels got 2nd in £100 ds, ul hu A9s  gainst AQ, colin came bout 7th in that, bendog40 was doin well too, Bedc for me now will check results in mora! nite all!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

Nice one Willy!  Great debut.  The less said about my own scores the better........lol
  • harding10harding10 Member Posts: 849
    edited September 2011

20th in 7.45, shortstacked and decided 3barrels was at it when he shoved on my BB, unfortunately he wasn't. :-(

• DragonfliDragonfli Member Posts: 37
    edited September 2011
    Well I wasn't last!! Woohoo!!! First time for more than one table and for mini view - I found it difficult but will practice mini view before next week to try and get used to it. Any tips for using mini view? I took the same seat position on each table, but have to admit that I floundered with it :))
    edited September 2011
    Well I wasn't last!! Woohoo!!! First time for more than one table and for mini view - I found it difficult but will practice mini view before next week to try and get used to it. Any tips for using mini view? I took the same seat position on each table, but have to admit that I floundered with it :))
    Posted by Dragonfli
    Hi Lynne glad u enjoyed it!!

Tips!!!.....You will get used to it!!  Only poker tip i got for this is.......Use the toilet before 7.10pm, after that it's just madness, LOLOL!!

I must admit Tried 5 for the Extender again this week, found it Much harder that last but was still fragile & had loadind probs like a few people!! Think next week I will stick to the DTD 3, as we are still equal top, despite a poor performance!!

All the Debutantes seem to enjoy & do well , So roll on Next week!!

Positivley, If we win next week, WE WILL DEFO be top goin into final week!! [same as 4 others, i know lol].... BUT THOSE TWO BIG WINS BY luvBWFC, could be VERY important come end of month!!!!!!!!!!!