You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

HitSquad HotNews!!!! HitSquadron Scotland Crowned National APAT Team Champs 2014!

Comments

• ricky1970ricky1970 Member Posts: 35
    edited September 2011
    HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!!

1, Name.Ricky 1970..............

2, SEX M/F..M...........[optional]

3, SANE/INSANE......IN SANE LOL....

4, Football Team...ARSENAL.....

5, Fav Drink, [or not]....lager.

6, Special Powers....
    [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad]

7, If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be?.....
    i wouldnt
    8, What odds do you think u will be to win the nottingham DTD SPT
    [240ish runners]?....10/1

9, Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long day/nite drinking & pokering?.....

chips with a full English

• HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!!:
    HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1, Name.Ricky 1970.............. 2, SEX M/F..M...........[optional] 3, SANE/INSANE......IN SANE LOL.... 4, Football Team...ARSENAL..... 5, Fav Drink, [or not]....lager. 6, Special Powers.... [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] 7, If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be?..... i wouldnt 8, What odds do you think u will be to win the nottingham DTD SPT [240ish runners]?....10/1 9, Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long day/nite drinking & pokering?..... chips with a full English
    Posted by ricky1970
    Ricky!!

We accept you application, welcome Comrade!

I Have pushe this thru, despite you missing an answer to Q8!! please rectify lol
    loved the form, so i'd 8-2 have you miss out on a technicality!!
     LOL! [am Fulham, dont get much chance to dish sry]

I hope you enjoy Your time in the HitSquad[LIFE], we have a faceboook group so i will dig out a link, back a page or two, & invite you!!

Hope you can play in the DTD on Mondays, not essential, but we are top of league at mo, so all hands on deck to stay there!!

GL mate speak soon!!

ps are u goin to nottingham SPT??
  • lisar83lisar83 Member Posts: 426
    edited September 2011
    Welcome to the Squad Ricky :)

Here is the Facebook link to Hitman's (David Harvey) page

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002504449773

And mine (Lisa Reynolds)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1385366754

Add one (or both!!) of us and we'll get u added to the Hitsquad Facebook page. 

Hope to see u there soon :)
  • WWFCBlueWWFCBlue Member Posts: 245
    edited September 2011
    Welcome to the HitSquad Ricky! Hopefully see you in DTD on monday.

Got my free entry to SkyRoller tonight from the Hartigan bounty, will try to get a good cash for THS! Anyone else in that tonight?
    edited September 2011
    Welcome to the HitSquad Ricky! Hopefully see you in DTD on monday. Got my free entry to SkyRoller tonight from the Hartigan bounty, will try to get a good cash for THS! Anyone else in that tonight?
    Posted by WWFCBlue

Good luck tonight!! 
    edited September 2011
    Welcome to the HitSquad Ricky! Hopefully see you in DTD on monday. Got my free entry to SkyRoller tonight from the Hartigan bounty, will try to get a good cash for THS! Anyone else in that tonight?
    Posted by WWFCBlue
    Yup Ed, will defo be playin this GL, cya Final table, LOL!!
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : Good luck tonight!! 
    Posted by lisar83
    Also Congrats to Lisa, who has accepted the Hitsquad Position of 'Head of Recruitment!!' as she has done so well in helping me in this area!! I hope we all can help in this area too!!
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : Good luck tonight!! 
    Posted by lisar83
    Thanks Lisa and Dave, and will defo see you on FT haha ;) GL to you as well Hitman! 
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : Also Congrats to Lisa, who has accepted the Hitsquad Position of 'Head of Recruitment!!' as she has done so well in helping me in this area!! I hope we all can help in this area too!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

Woohoo a promotion!!!!  :) x
    edited September 2011
    HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!!

1, Name.Ricky 1970..............

2, SEX M/F..M...........[optional]

3, SANE/INSANE......IN SANE LOL....

4, Football Team...ARSENAL.....

5, Fav Drink, [or not]....lager.

6, Special Powers....
    [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] my brain i can read minds

7, If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be?..... i would'nt unless horror squad lol
    i wouldnt
    8, What odds do you think u will be to win the nottingham DTD SPT
    [240ish runners]?....10/1 i

9, Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long day/nite drinking & pokering?.....
    chips with a full English
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : Ricky!! We accept you application, welcome Comrade! I Have pushe this thru, despite you missing an answer to Q8!! please rectify lol loved the form, so i'd 8-2 have you miss out on a technicality!!  LOL! [am Fulham, dont get much chance to dish sry] I hope you enjoy Your time in the HitSquad[LIFE], we have a faceboook group so i will dig out a link, back a page or two, & invite you!! Hope you can play in the DTD on Mondays, not essential, but we are top of league at mo, so all hands on deck to stay there!! GL mate speak soon!! ps are u goin to nottingham SPT??
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    hows that lol i done all the quistens now  let me now what DTD on monday i will be there and i dont know about Nottingham yet its up to her
    edited September 2011
    Welcome to the Squad Ricky :) Here is the Facebook link to Hitman's (David Harvey) page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002504449773 And mine (Lisa Reynolds) https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1385366754 Add one (or both!!) of us and we'll get u added to the Hitsquad Facebook page.  Hope to see u there soon :)
    Posted by lisar83
    hi Lisa i have addid you and David my name's terry ali 
    edited September 2011
    still in the roller, 13 left....currently 10/13
    edited September 2011
    still in the roller, 13 left....currently 10/13
    Posted by WWFCBlue

Great Effort ED!!! More Experiance in the Bank, I know you would have enjoyed it!!

We go 2 HitSquaddies onto Final table!!!!!!!!!!!!  ....and.......

£5,000 Sky Roller

Tournament Complete

Finished at 01:08 - 09 Sep

Registered
    71 / 1000
    Players Left
    0 / 71
    Wacko90 - £1988 + 40 League Points
    SUPERSNEDD - £1207 + 36 League Points
    Monkey402 - £852 + 28 League Points
    Claytov - £710 + 22 League Points
    HITMAN_RV - £568 + 18 League Points
    SoLack - £497 + 14 League Points
    MAXALLY - £426 + 10 League Points
    Audster - £355 + 6 League Points
    gadgerno1 - £284
    FOLEYBOY1 - £213
    edited September 2011
    NEW MEMBER ALERT!!

Batkin88 has joined The Hitsquad & is hoping to play most Mondays for us!!!!

Welcome Comrade!!

I cant pm from this work computer[WHY, don't know, just dont work], but if you go back a couple of posts, u see link te me & Lisa's Facebook page!! please send friend request and we can add you to our Facebook group!!

Ricky1970, Terry!! I will do now if lisa aint done already!!

From 3pm today, i wont be online till just before DTD, Got a Battle in Nottingham to win, and I'll be leading forces in the field,[& Bar, lol]!

Lisa shall remain in charge at HQ, Have a great week-end all, see you mon nite in DTD, as many as we can!!

We are Top of League and want to stay there!!
    edited September 2011
    NEW MEMBER ALERT!! Batkin88 has joined The Hitsquad & is hoping to play most Mondays for us!!!! Welcome Comrade!! I cant pm from this work computer[WHY, don't know, just dont work], but if you go back a couple of posts, u see link te me & Lisa's Facebook page!! please send friend request and we can add you to our Facebook group!! Ricky1970, Terry!! I will do now if lisa aint done already!! From 3pm today, i wont be online till just before DTD, Got a Battle in Nottingham to win, and I'll be leading forces in the field,[& Bar, lol]! Lisa shall remain in charge at HQ, Have a great week-end all, see you mon nite in DTD, as many as we can!! We are Top of League and want to stay there!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

Welcome Batkin, u made a great choice ;)  Hope to see u at the tables soon.

Lol Dave u know me too well, Terry already added to FB page :)

Good luck this weekend, and to all other squaddies going, run good everyone!!!!  I'll hold the fort here while ur gone :) xx
    edited September 2011
    Great win for you Wacko, and congrats on the final table Hitman, managed to not share a table with you all night! I went out in 12th, AJ v 66 aipf in the blinds, couldnt hit A J or 9. But yes great experience for someone who doesn't normally play more that £2.20MTTs.

PS Welcome to the team Batkin!
  • harding10harding10 Member Posts: 849
    edited September 2011
    Good luck to those going to Nottingham, jam it in a few eye's and lets have a squaddy come back with the win.

Probably won't make Monday nights DTD due to work, but will try. 

Game, multi-tabling and BR are going well at the moment so should be able to play more often through the darker Autumn / Winter evenings.
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : Welcome Batkin, u made a great choice ;)  Hope to see u at the tables soon. Lol Dave u know me too well, Terry already added to FB page :) Good luck this weekend, and to all other squaddies going, run good everyone!!!!  I'll hold the fort here while ur gone :) xx
    Posted by lisar83
    ty Lisa!! could you pm Batkin & confirm all ok she in Ta!!

edited September 2011
    Rite Off now!! Run golden all!!

was just goin thru ma list of names, note to self & all, whoareya[Luke] & Greg_D [Greg we mat in Cardiff], both dropped off radar a bit, we must contact & invite to facebook group,if there any others, post up & we track down..
    JRY & Quietman i will see this week-end!!

WE NEVER LEAVE A SQUADDIE BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!

that's it!! no more computer till Mon nite.........Beer & Poker Only for 72hours!!!!!!!!! LOLOL