You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

SKY POKER CHANGES - LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK FOR FREEROLL ENTRY

Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi Everyone,

as you may be aware the site went down this morning so that we could give you all a brand spanking new poker release.

as promised we will now give you all the details of the release and exactly what new toys you'll have to play with.

the poker team have been busy so we've had to group the changes into 3 categories

Table changes

Gameplay changes

and...

Lobby changes

to add a bit of spice every player who leaves some feedback (good, bad, or indifferent) will receive free entry into the 'feedback £200 freeroll' (Sunday 6pm). the threads linked to below will all close at 5pm on Friday so make sure you get in quick!

see all the table changes here

see all the gameplay changes here

see all the lobby changes here

Comments

• sikassikas Member Posts: 857
    edited October 2009
    Looks bangin, much better
  • paparonpaparon Member Posts: 186
    edited October 2009
    In Response to SKY POKER CHANGES - LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK FOR FREEROLL ENTRY:
    Hi Everyone, as you may be aware the site went down this morning so that we could give you all a brand spanking new poker release. as promised we will now give you all the details of the release and exactly what new toys you'll have to play with. the poker team have been busy so we've had to group the changes into 3 categories Table changes Gameplay changes and... Lobby changes to add a bit of spice every player who leaves some feedback (good, bad, or indifferent) will receive free entry into the 'feedback £200 freeroll' (Sunday 6pm). the threads linked to below will all close at 5pm on Friday so make sure you get in quick! see all the table changes here see all the gameplay changes here see all the lobby changes here
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    much better sky
  • BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited October 2009
    nice to see lots of points and request made within the community / forum have been dealt with, well done im sure they will help
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited October 2009
    CANT SEE IT YET, PHONED THE C CARE THEY TOLD ME THE SITE IS OFF AT MO???????????????????
  • Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009

Table re sizing is an absolute must.

The tables are marginally too big to fit 2 on the screen comfortably.

But yes, the rest of the stuff appears great.

Don't worry about the freeroll entry Rich, I can't make it and hate to see players not even there cause it's free and maybe, just maybe, they might reach the cash by being away.

• Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited October 2009
    I don't seem to be winning any hands, but otherwise I think it looks rather fine ;)
  • whiplasswhiplass Member Posts: 10
    edited October 2009
    I think it looks and sounds much better,thaks to all at sky who have made the changes for the customers
  • pushpower1pushpower1 Member Posts: 45
    edited October 2009

its all good so far but is there more u can do 2 make it the best site ever??
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    Well done Sky! Keep up the good work.
  • SherlockSherlock Member Posts: 109
    edited October 2009
    This is all very good news.
  • paulwbapaulwba Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2009
    In Response to SKY POKER CHANGES - LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK FOR FREEROLL ENTRY:
    Hi Everyone, as you may be aware the site went down this morning so that we could give you all a brand spanking new poker release. as promised we will now give you all the details of the release and exactly what new toys you'll have to play with. the poker team have been busy so we've had to group the changes into 3 categories Table changes Gameplay changes and... Lobby changes to add a bit of spice every player who leaves some feedback (good, bad, or indifferent) will receive free entry into the 'feedback £200 freeroll' (Sunday 6pm). the threads linked to below will all close at 5pm on Friday so make sure you get in quick! see all the table changes here see all the gameplay changes here see all the lobby changes here
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    SHAME ITS AFFECTED THE SITE AND I CANT PLAY THIS MORNING, HOPE THAT THE AVERAGE POKER POINTS I USUALLY EARN R STILL GONNA BE FUNDED TO ME
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    Hi Rich

Have to say, the changes are brill, bound to be some gremlins untill it all settles in nicely :) and so easy to use.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,906
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER CHANGES - LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK FOR FREEROLL ENTRY:
    its all good so far but is there more u can do 2 make it the best site ever??
    Posted by pushpower1
    Yes - & a series of Major Upgrades in the next 3 to 4 months will help achieve this.

They are getting there.
  • apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited October 2009
    Great Changes
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited October 2009
    Like the changes sky well done especially the gameplay changes... Agree sizeable windows must be the next on the list... Great stuff, welcome to the 90's next step is the 21st century ;-)

Only joking keep up the good work
  • GoodReadsGoodReads Member Posts: 202
    edited October 2009
    Looks better and is it me or are the tables faster loading ? wd
  • labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
    edited October 2009
    the ones i've used up to now work fine, thanks and keep up the good work
  • webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009

very good stuff sky, long may it continue

• PokerPartyPokerParty Member Posts: 84
    edited October 2009