You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKY POKER CHANGES - LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK FOR FREEROLL ENTRY

Comments

• Options
    ghost222ghost222 Member Posts: 32
    edited October 2009
    it looks  a bit better
  • Options
    MH45706MH45706 Member Posts: 164
    edited October 2009
    Nice changes, but no freeroll entry for me plz..havent got hours to waste for 10p
  • Options
    JustJJustJ Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2009
    Some good changes there. Especially the seat rotation, best hand in mini-view and the on their backs.

Nice
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited October 2009
    I have to say that I do like the current changes, especially the table rotation. 

Any chance that the next stage will see a few more TV shows, kinda getting sick on the same old repeats lol.

Steve

PS I dont know if I will be around for the freeroll due to family commitments so I apologise now if I turn out to be one of those players sitting out the game.
  • Options
    kennybadkennybad Member Posts: 777
    edited October 2009

brilliant sky keep the good work up

• Options
    dcod-muverdcod-muver Member Posts: 96
    edited October 2009
    it looks intresting gonna try it out tonite
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited October 2009
    The seat rotation is my fav as i like to be on top
  • Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited October 2009
    Gr8 work sky, alot of good changes there
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited October 2009
    I like the tiling feature.  I assume there is a way to opt out of the best hand information, as this is quite annoying. 
    Also, I like the buy in max feature, but I think there should be an option to tick to AUTO buy in max after your stack dips below the max. So you dont have to manually do it.

• Options
    achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
    edited October 2009
    Good.
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited October 2009
    Well done to sky for making the effort, window tiling is great. not sure about the seat rotation yet but will let you know. Athough I don't suppose all these changes will make me play any better.......Just More.

Well Done. 
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited October 2009
    Excellent stuff!!!!!!! All looks very exciting and a big difference to when a lot of us started with Sky at the very beginning :)
  • Options
    gazcazgazcaz Member Posts: 52
    edited October 2009
    In Response to SKY POKER CHANGES - LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK FOR FREEROLL ENTRY:
    Hi Everyone, as you may be aware the site went down this morning so that we could give you all a brand spanking new poker release. as promised we will now give you all the details of the release and exactly what new toys you'll have to play with. the poker team have been busy so we've had to group the changes into 3 categories Table changes Gameplay changes and... Lobby changes to add a bit of spice every player who leaves some feedback (good, bad, or indifferent) will receive free entry into the 'feedback £200 freeroll' (Sunday 6pm). the threads linked to below will all close at 5pm on Friday so make sure you get in quick! see all the table changes here see all the gameplay changes here see all the lobby changes here
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi rich yer i like it. hope i get a bit more luck now

like the reload change on cash tables much easy

gazcaz
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited October 2009
    Some good changes made

I'd also like to see better MTT info in the lobby IE blind structure, starting stacks, etc
  • Options
    KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited October 2009
    Very stylsh, looks much more professional
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited October 2009
    Really good news here. In particular I like the cards flipped over in cash games & also the play again option for SnG's. I quite often jump from one DYM game to another in quick succesion and now means I can do it quicker.
  • Options
    Penny_LessPenny_Less Member Posts: 234
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER CHANGES - LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK FOR FREEROLL ENTRY:
    The seat rotation is my fav as i like to be on top
    Posted by Torryladd
    lol

+1
  • Options
    fitzer14fitzer14 Member Posts: 248
    edited October 2009
     im sorry,but i dont have any changes,mayby later eh,even still well done sky for trying to improve!
  • Options
    annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited October 2009
    i was hoping the tables would re-size when you tile them not just overlap :(

oh well.....at least my seat spins round......now i can always have the lucky seat :)
  • Options
    mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited October 2009
    well thumbs up from me, i love the cards on their back in cash games, the seat rotate feature is also cool, for some reason i always liked it when i was sat top right, no idea why i just did :P so now i can always sit there.
    simple things please simple minds i guess.