You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKY POKER CHANGES - LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK FOR FREEROLL ENTRY

Comments

• Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited October 2009
    great great great all good wd sky u have a listening ear ,

time bank next plzzzzz
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,169
    edited October 2009
    .. And they've fixed the 'Muck Losing Cards' bug where it always defaulted to TICKED (regardless of your personal setting).
    Font changes too I see... Dealer button looks a bit wonky though.

On the whole - NIIICE
  • Options
    TalonTalon Member Posts: 1,621
    edited October 2009
    definitely looks good so far. Keep up the good work
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    much better but one small point - why are my cards still rubbish
  • Options
    kirstiikirstii Member Posts: 787
    edited October 2009
    Have to say i'm liking the little tweaks that have been made and massivly like the find similar table function. Impressed all round i must say, nice one sky boys!
  • Options
    away_withaway_with Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2009
    In Response to SKY POKER CHANGES - LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK FOR FREEROLL ENTRY:
    Hi Everyone, as you may be aware the site went down this morning so that we could give you all a brand spanking new poker release. as promised we will now give you all the details of the release and exactly what new toys you'll have to play with. the poker team have been busy so we've had to group the changes into 3 categories Table changes Gameplay changes and... Lobby changes to add a bit of spice every player who leaves some feedback (good, bad, or indifferent) will receive free entry into the 'feedback £200 freeroll' (Sunday 6pm). the threads linked to below will all close at 5pm on Friday so make sure you get in quick! see all the table changes here see all the gameplay changes here see all the lobby changes here
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    seat rotation great,means i can get away from big stacks to left or right.lol
  • Options
    ski_yogurtski_yogurt Member Posts: 28
    edited October 2009
    well done sky   how about arranging a christmas do so we can get to meet each other
  • Options
    PUCPOUNDPUCPOUND Member Posts: 397
    edited October 2009
    so did the upgrade include the play the presenter strip poker comp ! bring back Kara Scott ! LOL
  • Options
    imacertimacert Member Posts: 69
    edited October 2009
    nice stuff sky
  • Options
    finchy2finchy2 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2009
    By leave feedback, did you mean reply here or leave feedback under each heading - using the "leave feedback" option?
    Who knows - so I've done both lol.
    I really like the ability to change seat position - finding yourself randomly placed at the table was a problem imo - esp during tourney play when you move randomly to another table position.
    Can I also request that you look into providing the ability to resize the tables too. It would be nice to maximise the window and in doing so maximise the table.
    :-)

Hi Everyone, as you may be aware the site went down this morning so that we could give you all a brand spanking new poker release. as promised we will now give you all the details of the release and exactly what new toys you'll have to play with. the poker team have been busy so we've had to group the changes into 3 categories Table changes Gameplay changes and... Lobby changes to add a bit of spice every player who leaves some feedback (good, bad, or indifferent) will receive free entry into the 'feedback £200 freeroll' (Sunday 6pm). the threads linked to below will all close at 5pm on Friday so make sure you get in quick! see all the table changes here see all the gameplay changes here see all the lobby changes here
    Posted by Sky_Rich
  • Options
    mattblack6mattblack6 Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2009
     Hi , Changes are good , are we any nearer to having omaha ?
  • Options
    lucky77777lucky77777 Member Posts: 1,444
    edited October 2009
    one word superb
  • Options
    joe759017joe759017 Member Posts: 131
    edited October 2009
    yes it looks better
  • Options
    VWBAYVANVWBAYVAN Member Posts: 43
    edited October 2009
    REALLY LIKE THE TABLE ROTATION AS I ALWAYS LIKE O BE BOTTOM RIGHT    WELL DONE SKY
  • Options
    BananaDogBananaDog Member Posts: 1,390
    edited October 2009
    Seat rotation looks good.
  • Options
    bailey067bailey067 Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2009
    Posted by Sky_Rich

good stuff.....copying poker stars but hey its needed
  • Options
    PUCPOUNDPUCPOUND Member Posts: 397
    edited October 2009
    ONLY LESS THAN 80,000 hands to go til the 200th  !!!!!!
  • Options
    gooligangooligan Member Posts: 43
    edited October 2009
    Agree with AceBarry,some of the changes are good,however personally I dont like the poker lobby now,everything is backwards.The first page is covered by links to the 15K primo but you can already find these by clicking on 'satellites'
  • Options
    EDKENT123EDKENT123 Member Posts: 416
    edited October 2009
    to be honest i dont see much difference, but the rotation on the table helps alot!!!!!!!, also the tile resizing needs looking at again unless im being a burke which is prob the truth.......

keep up the good work guys!!!!!!

Posted by Sky_Rich
  • Options
    mrhappy38mrhappy38 Member Posts: 152
    edited October 2009
    This looks good to me the seat rotation will be good when multi tabling, and window tiling works too, in all I like the changes.