You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sky poker £865 freeroll

1235»

Comments

• Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: sky poker £865 freeroll:
    I'm sorry some of you are disappointed not to get into the Freeroll. There were 1,000 Free Seats, & £865 to give away, so damand was huge. I trailed a few clues during the first 30 minutes, there were equally available to everyone who was watching. It had been announced that the Password wouild be revealed within the first part of the Show, & it was. So Sky Poker were good to their word, & I'm sorry if some of you think that by giving clues, it disadvantaged you.  For those that got in, I hope you enjoyed the £865 865 Freeroll. Have a good weekend.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tikay.
    You have nothing to apologise for.
    The password was given out during the 1st part of the show and if your clues helped some people and not others then it is not your fault.
    The 1st password I tried was LISALONG and then you did your rendition on Queen and it became a bit obvious to me.
    I do feel sorry for the players who didn't get in but I am sure there will be other freerolls in the future.