You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Keep getting logged out of the site.

Comments

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited October 2009
    if thats no good you have another version---go to tools---options---privacy----show cookies---remove all cookies (or select the ones from sky,including peach sky b---you might also have to tick "clear history when firefox closes, and then close it--you can then untick it)---good luck again
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited October 2009
    n1 nutter , strangely my history has now gone !!!! Will follow your advice and post what happens .
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    hi m8 , followed your instructions . The only cookie i have is from yahoo.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    mmm--try just ticking ---clear history when firefox closes--close it ---try again---good luck again--again--lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    lol , you do realize , youre dealing with a complete nutter here .
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Thanks allot  Nutter , stll no good , sob , lol .
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    yep--lol----tools----options----privacy-----tick clear history when firefox closes---close it----give up and get old version back--lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    have you cleared everthing from explorer?---firefox may have imported it----you might have to clear explorer first and start again
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    lol lol lol . yes m8 , i agree lol . thanks for your help and the laughs . c y later , lol.
  • Options
    edited October 2009

WILL DO THAT ASWELL >THIS MAY BE MY LAST EVER POST @J JG NKLLMNBVVGH  .. the book will be called  .... lost in space

• Options
    edited October 2009
    it is possible that it downloaded with an error mate---start--control panel--programs---uninstall a program--firefox---uninstall it and download it again--restart----again ---lol---good luck againagainagainagain

is it version (3.5.3) ?----if above dont work---try to get this version
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    it is version 3.53 ...  i dont know what is what .  Have read that many are unhappy with it . With all that luck , i should be that lucky , againandagainandagain .
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    wierd mate 353 works **** marvellous for me---uninstall it and download it again---better just check its still availiable to download first though---good luck afloppinbleedingain-----lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Glad it did still exist , lol . What surprised was that all my bookmarks where still there . Its a floping mystery m8 .
  • Options
    edited October 2009

ppppppppppp pp sss ,./   i found my new new firefox in my picture album , lol.

• Options
    edited October 2009
    download it into PROGRAMS---YA BIG NUTTER!--LOL
  • Options
    edited October 2009

well its on my desk top now  , i think , well it was , last time i looked , it could be anywhere by now ,lol.

• Options
    edited October 2009
    is it floppin working now though?---lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009

NO
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    try going to control panel----allow a program through windows firewall---general---turn off windows firewall---if this works you can add skypoker as an exception and turn firewall on again---gl---aaaaaggggggaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn