You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Keep getting logged out of the site.

Comments

• Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited October 2009
     Nutter , why has webby not  flopping posted ???
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited October 2009
    did you try it with your firewall turned off?----is webby a computer buff?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Dont know if webby is , lol .  Do you think i am ? Well , the good news is , i have updated my windows firewall , ty vm.

....................  let me try again , lol .imao .
  • Options
    edited October 2009
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    No flopping egtastic luck . But i now have mail from nigeria.It says i won a bingo competition . They said i dont have to send them my bank details as they already have them . Only have to deposit another 992.83  pounds into my bank and when they send my winnings it will be a nice even number. Nutter , youre a real m8.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
                     lol---have you tried it with the firewall turned off?
  • Options
    edited October 2009

yes , still no joy
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    try--tools-----page info----permissions----open pop up windows---unclick default----click allow---gl
  • Options
    edited October 2009

Nutter , i think it is time to say a flopping big thank and  GOOD LUCK  . You are urgently needed in area 51 !!!!!! thxs allot m8 , very very kind of you . There's only one nutter on this site .
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    last time--close firefox--open it--go to home page--try above before you try to log in
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    just tried it , doesnt work either . i want it to work for your sake now , lol.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    get a fluppin fox---set it on fire----squash it against a wall----cut it into cookie shapes----put it in a pop up toaster---select all ---throw them out of windows!---pretty sure this will work--gl mate
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    try mozilla help and support mate--cant figure it out ---works fine for me?---cant wait to find out whats wrong---good luck mate---you in 12.15 deepy?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    ha ha ha ha  , i have tears running down me chops .........  Nutter , my microwave is not working probably .Any tips how to programme the flopping thing.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    get a piece of plastacine--put a dvd standing up in it---1 minute on full power---get a proper oven---hope this helps-lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    NUTTER  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    I AM POSTING THIS USING FIREFOX !!!!!   ITS TRUE !!!!!  I had to allow cookies from sites . ILL SHARE THEM WITH YOU .
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    JJJEEEZZZ--MINE IS SET TO DEFAULT--WORKS LIKE THAT NO BOTHER---LOL--NICE ONE MATE---DONT EVEN LIKE FLAPPIN COOKIES
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    WELL DONE , wouldnt of got there without your help . I owe you an egg or two now . SUPERSTAR YOU NUTTER .
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    NO BOTHER AT ALL MATE---GLAD TO BE OF NO FLUPPIN USE WHATSOEVER
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Keep getting logged out of the site.:
    NO BOTHER AT ALL MATE---GLAD TO BE OF NO FLUPPIN USE WHATSOEVER
    Posted by oynutter
    well , you did elp me win that price . just a sec , theres flames coming from the kitchen , brb .