You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

POSTER'S FREEROLL

Comments

• Options
    chrisbhoychrisbhoy Member Posts: 302
    edited October 2009
    i hope he wasnt! i never seen that part if that was the case. was busy watching celtic lose tonight at the same time!!
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited October 2009
    ithink he was joking, i was there then river he would surely push if he had quads imo.
  • Options
    darichdarich Member Posts: 969
    edited October 2009
    this was fun tourney - well played sky - don't mention unlucky suck outs chris though ;-)
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited October 2009
    Well Played labrat.
    The bad beat I give you, you got back with intrest to virtually bubble me.
  • Options
    COCASIRFCOCASIRF Member Posts: 439
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: POSTER'S FREEROLL:
    this was fun tourney - well played sky - don't mention unlucky suck outs chris though ;-)
    Posted by darich

lol chris won the hand with quad 3's

the table showed 3 3's and 2 2's......lol
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited October 2009
    got to whole heartedly say a big thanks to sky for the contribution of these forum freerolls, and congrats to all who cashed. not me unfortunately .lol
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited October 2009
    hi lads n lasses--big apogologies for being away for the whole game--I visited my girlfriend (no, of course she dos'nt live with me, she's not floppin MAD you know!) in a tiny fishing village deep in west cork, ireland--- I was shocked and dismayed to find that the internet speed here is approximately 11kbps---unbelfluppinlieveable!!!---the table was 80.4% loaded when i was blinded out of the tourney!---i phoned thier customer care in new delhi and they could'nt believe it either, "this speed is not a possibility sir"---he said, "no" i said--"its a possafluppinliberty thats what it is"--"27 euro a month!---with a 5gb download limit---it would take 30 years to download 5gb at this speed"--after a few (47) expletives and various other rude remarks--he said "thank you very much for your enquiry sir, we will be looking at your problem"----I am very happy now and am just gonna have a go at launching sundays open---well done all that cashed--floppawhoppa--oynutter 
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited October 2009
    WD Labrat and Philip, and all

I agree this was a gr8 little freeroll and hope to qualify again next week...

See you all there

• Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited October 2009
    I must appoligise since i was entered into this and i could not play. Got phoned at 7 asking me to babysit my little sister since she wasnt well.

Sorry guys, and to those who had to blind me out inparticular.
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    Thanks to SkyPoker for this, very enjoyable, freeroll.
    Since the social aspects of this event seem most important, would anyone else like to see it as a 10-seater in future?
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited October 2009
    Thanks to SkyPoker for this, very enjoyable, freeroll. Since the social aspects of this event seem most important, would anyone else like to see it as a 10-seater in future?
    Posted by MereNovice
    Hi Vince,
    I agree with you if this is going to go forward a 10 seater would make sense. the banter was very good, and as you say not your normal standard of freeroll push feasts..... well until Scotty started it all off lol.
    Well done to all who cashed.
    col
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: POSTER'S FREEROLL : Hi Vince, I agree with you if this is going to go forward a 10 seater would make sense. the banter was very good, and as you say not your normal standard of freeroll push feasts..... well until Scotty started it all off lol. Well done to all who cashed. col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Fantastic posting productivity this morning Col. I'd put money on you being in next week's freeroll. :-)

Yep, I agree about Scotty - what was he thinking about when he put me ai with AQ. ;-)

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    fantastic. i'm so glad you all enjoyed this. make sure you keep up the posts and secure your entry into next week's.
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited October 2009
    my god im depreesed 4 missin it now lol
  • Options
    NICONNICON Member Posts: 68
    edited October 2009

Just thought i'd add my thoughts to the already overwhelming support for this freeroll. It was a pleasure to play this freeroll (not a phrase I thought i would see myself utter) and all who played were on top form with banter and encouragement. Not a bad word spoken between players (other that in jest) and it's not often you can say that when you view the chat boxes not only on this site but all others.

Particular applause to all the railers who stayed around to see the outcome and gave their best wishes and participated in the final table as much (in fact probably more) than the players that made it there.

If i get time to add enough posts to make it into the next one then it's a tourney i would not miss.

I think this is def one freeroll that Sky deserve credit for. Great Payout structure and a good night had by ALL. Sometimes people are critical of the freerolls on here and the lack of anything to do with all those poker points that lie around our accounts in the thousands. Well this is one freeroll you got bang on SKY, WELL DONE

Well done to all that cashed, all that played and labrat for winning.

(PS SKY please give me something else to spend all these poker points on other than 1000 runner freerolls for £12 lol :) )

• Options
    chrisbhoychrisbhoy Member Posts: 302
    edited October 2009
    brilliant point nicon!! let me into some satellites with all these poker points lol.
    I take it from the chat here that this freeroll is not just a 1 off?
    If thats the case this time next year I might make it into the money lol
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited October 2009
    I'd like to add my thanks to the Sky team for running this excellent tournament.  I think its the first freeroll that I have actually enjoyed playing in.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    I'd like to add my thanks to the Sky team for running this excellent tournament.  I think its the first freeroll that I have actually enjoyed playing in.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    +1 kiwini.well done sky,it really was a pleasure to play in.it seemed more like our deepstacks at the start as with all decent players playing it was hard to get chips.also i agree a 10 seater would suit this tourney 
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited October 2009

Like to add my thanks , was fun while it lasted . Especially enjoyed the banter with webby !!!!
        WE dont need  a 10 seater or longer blinds , actually we dont even need cards . Just a table
        with a chatbox will do !!!
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited October 2009
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Its the 2nd for me, the feedback freeroll last we was pretty much the same people playing and was another good one