You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

POSTER'S FREEROLL

13»

Comments

• Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited October 2009
    this is drifting off topic slightly but i played in the champions league freeroll last week on tuesday night, and it was pretty decent too, at least on my table.
  • Options
    labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: POSTER'S FREEROLL:
    Yeah gg all. Cant really complain about ur Heads Up win lab with K7 vs my QQ (flop 77) as I had a fair bit of my own luck along the way! Roll on next week's game :)
    Posted by phil12uk
    thanks Phil, can think of a few that would have that posted in Area 51 by now.
  • Options
    achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
    edited October 2009
    Sorry i was "away" for whole tourney, sounds like it was fun.

Had friends over.

Hopefully i'll qualify for next week.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    Sorry i was "away" for whole tourney, sounds like it was fun. Had friends over.   Hopefully i'll qualify for next week.
    Posted by achill
    soz ACHILL,shame m8 it was a brill tourny,know what i do when friends come round every thursday night?still play POKER lol
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited October 2009
    great  tourney   went  out  early    flop  quad  2s   got  beat  by  quad  3s   could  not  belive  it   lol
  • Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited October 2009
    Well done mate, I did quite well but went out in around 13th, but good banter all round.
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited October 2009
        Like to add my thanks , was fun while it lasted . Especially enjoyed the banter with webby !!!!     WE dont need  a 10 seater or longer blinds , actually we dont even need cards . Just a table     with a chatbox will do !!!
    Posted by PILLOWMAN

Webby actually spoke last night on the freerolls ??? he never said a word on our table :(

• Options
    achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
    edited October 2009
    I think thats a joke by Pillowman.

Webby is on a chat ban.

• Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited October 2009

IT WAS
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I think thats a joke by Pillowman. Webby is on a chat ban.  
    Posted by achill
    chat ban??? 
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: POSTER'S FREEROLL : chat ban??? 
    Posted by margatemaf
    You get a table chat ban for any number of reasons - u can imagine what they could be. I'm not gonna say any cos I dont know why Webby is chat banned.  Basically, if u have 'chatted improperly' and get reported, Sky Poker may issue u with a chat ban ranging from 3 months upwards.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    really?? lol better keep my mouth shut then :)))
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: POSTER'S FREEROLL : You get a table chat ban for any number of reasons - u can imagine what they could be. I'm not gonna say any cos I dont know why Webby is chat banned.  Basically, if u have 'chatted improperly' and get reported, Sky Poker may issue u with a chat ban ranging from 3 months upwards.
    Posted by phil12uk
    Actually i was LMAO when this happened, cos webby started a thread about a player calling him a northern monkey and 'f' off etc. We were all telling him to report it and webby said the guy was out of order. Anyways, sky got a transcript of the altercation and webby was chat banned for a month and the other guy had no action taken against him lol.  Talk about shooting yourself in the foot lol
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: POSTER'S FREEROLL : Actually i was LMAO when this happened, cos webby started a thread about a player calling him a northern monkey and 'f' off etc. We were all telling him to report it and webby said the guy was out of order. Anyways, sky got a transcript of the altercation and webby was chat banned for a month and the other guy had no action taken against him lol.  Talk about shooting yourself in the foot lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    Classic.....absolute classic. WTG webby.