You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

POSTER'S FREEROLL

labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
What a fantastic gift from sky to the community. There were some really good players in the first one tonight and i had a great time playing and the banter was like nothing i've experienced playing the small games that i do. Sorry for beating you all to the first prize, i know there were much better players out there than me, but the poker gods were smiling and right now i feel ecstatic. Brilliant final table and thanks for railing.

Comments

• Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited October 2009
    In Response to POSTER'S FREEROLL:
    What a fantastic gift from sky to the community. There were some really good players in the first one tonight and i had a great time playing and the banter was like nothing i've experienced playing the small games that i do. Sorry for beating you all to the first prize, i know there were much better players out there than me, but the poker gods were smiling and right now i feel ecstatic. Brilliant final table and thanks for railing.
    Posted by labrat64
    well done buddy!! you played well :) big congrats to you :))) a pleasure to watch the rest of the game!! also big congrats to phil and nico too!!
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited October 2009
    Congrats on winning, It was as good as a freeroll is ever gonig to get, all the players i came across seemed decent and could all play the game
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited October 2009
    Yeah gg all. Cant really complain about ur Heads Up win lab with K7 vs my QQ (flop 77) as I had a fair bit of my own luck along the way!

Roll on next week's game :)
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    labrat i knew you would win it once your 1010 beat my kk, that runner runner must make you smile now ;-)
  • Options
    COCASIRFCOCASIRF Member Posts: 439
    edited October 2009
    Well played mate, hope to see more of you in the community, enjoy your win
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: POSTER'S FREEROLL:
    Yeah gg all. Cant really complain about ur Heads Up win lab with K7 vs my QQ (flop 77) as I had a fair bit of my own luck along the way! Roll on next week's game :)
    Posted by phil12uk
    you certainly did against me phil,7 8 twice....aaaaaggghhhhh.vwd m8 great game see Ya very soon i hope,a great runner up WD
  • Options
    MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited October 2009

Well done labrat and Phil, it was a very enjoyable game, ty sky.

• Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited October 2009
    WP labrat. There were certainly some very good players there tonight and it was really good fun. Even though I didn't cash I really enjoyed it, even if every time I bet into Scotty he had a calling hand, DOH!
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited October 2009
    Very enjoyable night, very well done to the winners
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    Well done everyone. I managed 23rd, got owned by Phil at my table for 1 hr.. AK v. my bb about 5x i think, managed to survive just!

Well done all who cashed
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited October 2009
    top quality game 2 nite enjoyed it throughout wd cashers, hope im in next week, even tho it cost me a soppy call in the doublestack
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited October 2009
    Yes very good trny, unfortunatly i went out 10th 2 b4 the money after QJ lost to Q3 ... **sigh** but thats the problem with the 7 min blinds.

Well played all
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: POSTER'S FREEROLL:
    Yes very good trny, unfortunatly i went out 10th 2 b4 the money after QJ lost to Q3 ... **sigh** but thats the problem with the 7 min blinds.  Well played all
    Posted by FlashFlush
    YES SOZ ABOUT THAT FLASH BUT AS YOU SAW I WOULDA BEEN BLINDED OUT SHORTLY I WAS JUST VERY LUCKY.TOTALLY AGREE ABOUT THE BLINDS.10 MINS SOUND GOOD?
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    10 mins +1
  • Options
    chrisbhoychrisbhoy Member Posts: 302
    edited October 2009
    well done mate on winning! if only i hadnt lost the 2 all ins when i was dominating my opponents lol bu thats y we all love poker! but even though i had a couple of suck outs i must say the whole experience was very enjoyable nd the people were a pleasure to play against!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Can i just ask but did any1 see my hand which involved 2 sets of quads? lol has any1 else seen a hand like that before?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    was that the 3's and 2's
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    it was indeed mate lolyou were on my table when i hit the straight against you early doors!
    good chat in our table too
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    yes mate I walked into your straight.....lol, but thats poker....lol

I think he said he was joking when he said he had a pair of 2's
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009
    Thanks to sky and wd labrat. A good mtt for the future for sure.