You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tikay, check this out

13»

Comments

• Options
    AskiAski Member Posts: 263
    edited November 2009
    Just bringing this back to the front page so Tikay can tell us all some interesting stories :)
  • Options
    tikay1tikay1 Member Posts: 741
    edited November 2009

Pah! It keeps falling off the front page before I can get to it!

I did do a load of stuff on the "ASK TIKAY" Thread today, but I'll get back on this soonest or maybe SKY-RICH could merge the two threads. I am coming round to Sky-Rich's idea of stickying "ASK TIKAY" to be honest, I struggle to keep up some days, but it still feels a little "elitist" somehow.

PS - In other words, I'm dithering. I can dither for England.
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited November 2009
    Tikay,

I really haven't slept since you promised us the downfall of PNL!!!!

Can we have it 'tomorrow'.

Failing that, as this will be on page 2 by 3pm today, how about having a look over there later!!!!
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    tikay   u  going  to  apply  to  be  a gladiator   were  u  knock  james   off   that  round  thing  in  vegas   walk  stright  in  to  the  job
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    As you are online Tikay I'll bring this thread back to the front page, so that you can see it and maybe post ;)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,924
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Tikay, check this out:
    As you are online Tikay I'll bring this thread back to the front page, so that you can see it and maybe post ;)
    Posted by Aski
    Aski - & Hayley - can you transfer/re-Post the Questions onto the "Ask tikay" Thread please? Then I have no excuse. Not that I have one anyway.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Tikay, check this out:
    In Response to Re: Tikay, check this out : Aski - & Hayley - can you transfer/re-Post the Questions onto the "Ask tikay" Thread please? Then I have no excuse. Not that I have one anyway.
    Posted by Tikay10

No problem Tikay

Ive reproduced the posts and your original responses to same from both Hale and Lady Fingers.

I'm sure if there are other PNL questions then these will now be posted on the stickied thread

Aski :)