You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

How long before people get bored posting just to get on the freeroll?

Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Just for fun ;)

Comments

• Options
    COCASIRFCOCASIRF Member Posts: 439
    edited October 2009
    I voted never as I aint posting to get into the freeroll, I'm posting because I enjoy the community and enjoy the banter

• Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited October 2009
    lol ive got no chance of making it this week, unless i go around adding 1 liners to the end of every post like some are doing.

Gareth

p.s this made 2 lines so doesnt count
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited October 2009

dunno about getting bored , its becoming a health and safety issue for me , i already got a blister on me finger
  • Options
    GoodReadsGoodReads Member Posts: 202
    edited October 2009
    There isnt as many "strangers" posting as i thought just seems the regulars normal posting (maybe one got carried away last week)

still seems not many know at the moment which is a bonus really , was a bit worried the forum would be flooded and you wouldnt be able to keep it with reading let alone add something
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    hey guys,

i think the influx in traffic has been a real plus. there are so many interesting threads gong on all the time there really is something for everyone.

Rich
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: How long before people get bored posting just to get on the freeroll?:
    hey guys, i think the influx in traffic has been a real plus. there are so many interesting threads gong on all the time there really is something for everyone. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    I have to admit Rich, this freeroll has been the best marketing ever for the forum!

This thread was created light heartedly :)
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: How long before people get bored posting just to get on the freeroll?:
    I voted never as I aint posting to get into the freeroll, I'm posting because I enjoy the community and enjoy the banter
    Posted by COCASIRF
     +1

(thats another post then)
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    Hi All

Well, I posted before, and am still posting now cos I LOVE this community :)
  • Options
    paparonpaparon Member Posts: 186
    edited October 2009
    replied to a few posts and still never got in . but still like the community and the banter  if you can get into a freeroll its a bonus
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited October 2009
    I usually just vote and not comment as well but that isn't going to get me an extra point so I'm commenting as well!!!!!

Um........2-4 weeks :)
  • Options
    labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
    edited October 2009
    I don't believe that many people will post just to get into a freeroll. I think the community has a "hard core" of postees and other people just drift in and out when they want to vent their frustration at the obvious rigging (lol) of the site when they lose the £x they have donked away, or their AA is cracked. I know of a few that read the forums to gain knowledge, -of which i am one- from perusing the answers you guys give to hands that are submitted.

By the way i voted never as well.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I don't believe that many people will post just to get into a freeroll. I think the community has a "hard core" of postees and other people just drift in and out when they want to vent their frustration at the obvious rigging (lol) of the site when they lose the £x they have donked away, or their AA is cracked. I know of a few that read the forums to gain knowledge, -of which i am one- from perusing the answers you guys give to hands that are submitted. By the way i voted never as well.
    Posted by labrat64
    I like to believe that you are right here Lab'. I see the freeroll as an added bonus. I think it would be obvious to anyone if people were just posting to enter the freeroll. Surely no-one would do that lol ;) just like no-one would change their entries to competitions on here to win free tourney entries.

• Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited October 2009
    I don't think many people are that pathetic to post only to get into the freeroll.

It however will encourage more sky poker members to come into the community section.  They'll see the freeroll, make a few posts and then get addicted and then get enough posts to be entered into the freeroll by accident.
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited October 2009
    I voted never. 

I can't believe I am actually posting on the forum almost every day, until this one opened I had NEVER posted on a web site before.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    I voted never.  I can't believe I am actually posting on the forum almost every day, until this one opened I had NEVER posted on a web site before.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    that is fantastic Steve. i'm so pleased everyone is enjoying being part of this great community.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009
    I don't believe that many people will post just to get into a freeroll. I think the community has a "hard core" of postees and other people just drift in and out when they want to vent their frustration at the obvious rigging (lol) of the site when they lose the £x they have donked away, or their AA is cracked. I know of a few that read the forums to gain knowledge, -of which i am one- from perusing the answers you guys give to hands that are submitted. By the way i voted never as well.
    Posted by labrat64
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: How long before people get bored posting just to get on the freeroll? : .
    Posted by elsadog
      i have nothing to say on this matter , sorry .
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: How long before people get bored posting just to get on the freeroll? :   i have nothing to say on this matter , sorry .
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Can I ask you to reconsider, please?
  • Options
    edited October 2009

Ok THEN BUT ONLY BECAUSE YOU ASKED SO NICELY AND I LIKE YOUR EARS
  • Options
    zxghostxzzxghostxz Member Posts: 482
    edited October 2009
    i dont think that many will post just to get in the frebie...  thats another 1 for me then  lolololoololoolooo