You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

How long before people get bored posting just to get on the freeroll?

13»

Comments

• Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: How long before people get bored posting just to get on the freeroll?:
    In Response to Re: How long before people get bored posting just to get on the freeroll? : You havn't met elsadog, oynutter, or me then have you???
    Posted by loonytoons

was trying to disguise all the madness inside the forum so we could get new normal people in and then convert them to the darkside :)

• Options
    KaidusKaidus Member Posts: 159
    edited October 2009
    You think they're bad, wait til my darling fiancee gets home and joins me on here to return to Sky Poker. ;-)
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited October 2009
    people are only gonna get frustrated doin that
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited October 2009
    errrrrr i think pointless posts dont count does this 1 count
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited October 2009
    It seems the general consensus is that the people that tend to post the most is all down to the good banter here. I must admit, I'm not particularly one for chatting much at the tables (the wife keeps telling me not to try and multi task!) but i feel really comfortable chatting here & asking for advice. It doesn't matter what level anyone plays at if you ask for advice you get it & it's fair to say I've learned a thing or two from here.
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: How long before people get bored posting just to get on the freeroll?:
    It seems the general consensus is that the people that tend to post the most is all down to the good banter here. I must admit, I'm not particularly one for chatting much at the tables (the wife keeps telling me not to try and multi task!) but i feel really comfortable chatting here & asking for advice. It doesn't matter what level anyone plays at if you ask for advice you get it & it's fair to say I've learned a thing or two from here.
    Posted by silentbob
    Telling or yelling? Mine is more or a Sergeant Major lol.
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited October 2009
    Posted by silentbob
    i would defo second this!!!! absolutely spot on!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited October 2009
    MUST ADMIT DID SPEND YESTERDAY MORNING REPLYING TO ANY PASSING POST NOT SURE IF THAT IS TO GET INTO FREEROLL OR IM JUST A BIT SAD
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited October 2009
    MUST ADMIT DID SPEND YESTERDAY MORNING REPLYING TO ANY PASSING POST NOT SURE IF THAT IS TO GET INTO FREEROLL OR IM JUST A BIT SAD
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Your answer comes with ur user picture ;)
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited October 2009

SORRY FOR LAUGHING BADBOY